Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me (28080 Views)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by PHILEOLOVE(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2009
HI BABY GIRL,
I WILL NOT CRUCIFY U,NOTE THIS
1. U NEED TO DEVELOP UR MIND TO TAKE DECISION & SAY NO.
2. IN LOVE ISSUE,U MUST KNOW WHAT U WANT OR ELSE U FALL 4 ANYTHING,JUST LIKE U DID
3. IN LOVE,NO SENTIMENTS OR SYMPATHETIC FEELING OR ELSE U WILL WOUND UP BEEN ABUSED & JILTED
4. CONFIDE IN SOMEBODY U TRUST TO HELP U OUT.
5. THE LAST OPTION,WILL BE TO TELL UR SISTER WIT WISDOM DT SHE SLD NOT SEND U TO HIS AGAIN DT THE MAN CLAIMED HE LOVE & U WILL NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING TO HARM HER LOVE.

LESSON TO LEARN FM UR EXPERIENCE-
1. IF HE CAN DO THAT 2 U,HE WILL DO IT 2 ANT OTHER GIRL (INFACT HE HAS DONE IT 2 OTHERS),U CANNOT CHANGE THIS TRAIT IN HIM IF U GO AHEAD
2. THE MAN WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO TRUST U IF HE HAD A PROBLEM WIT INFERIORITY COMPLEX & COS HE'S NOT TRUSTWORTHY HIMSELF.

AM NOT CONDEMNING U,BUT DARE TO GO ALONG,HE WONT MARRY U LIKE HE CLAIM(VERY LIKELY 2 DUMP IF HE SEE ANOTHER TOMATO PEPPER) COS U'VE HAD DEMONSRATED A SENSE OF LACK OF VIRTUE & TRUST.
STAY OFF.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 12:52am On Apr 13, 2009
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by scktaggif: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2009
hey girl. You have to tell ur sister everything and stop thinking you are in love with him because you are not.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by nethacker(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2009
scktaggif:

hey girl. You have to tell ur sister everything and stop thinking you are in love with him because you are not.
End of discussion.case and thread closed. grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2009
@scktaggif
dnt u know how 2 read
i said T[b]HREAD CLOSED[/b]
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by nethacker(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2009
190:

@scktaggif
dnt u know how 2 read
i said T[b]HREAD CLOSED[/b]

Benz 190, no vex for d brother abeg grin grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2009
@internethacker
grin grin grin dis poster is everwher causin serious damages 2 threads on this land!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by t00cUTE(f): 3:37am On Apr 14, 2009
@ Missy b u don kill me with laugh grin grin grin
@ poster dont fall 4 dis temptation, wait 4 ur man 2 cum and suck ur breast grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2009
@ too cute
its my girl ure talkin abt like dat oohh grin grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by kelvinnile(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
Rubbish!!! No wonda u b rubbiee, how old re u self? Bcoz u re talking nd thinking lyk a six-day-old child! Whats ur undastanding of love? 'letting ur sist's bf suck ur boobs nd thinking about him when u got home?' you just abused love. . Nd i implore u to apologise. ! And if you are yet to tell us sist abt it. . .
You re on d loooong thing!!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by IFELEKE(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2009
@Poster,
There is more to love and loving than getting your boobs sucked by a randy fool.
Get that into your skull before your sister comes on nairaland to seek advise on how to kill you for getting pregnant for his boyfriend.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 3:50am On May 28, 2009
ifeleke
ure warned
ure talking 2 my x-gf who lied 2 me several occasions
and stil enjoys doin it
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 3:58am On May 28, 2009
THIS IS ONE POSTER
I SINCERELY MISSED
JUST THAT SHE MESSED ME UP GREATLY
AND THE FUNNY TIN IS SHE STILL DOES
I Guess she enjoyed taking me along 4 d ride of my life!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Oxone(m): 5:07am On May 28, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
There is more to love and loving than getting your boobs sucked by a randy fool.
Get that into your skull before your sister comes on nairaland to seek advise on how to kill you for getting pregnant for his boyfriend.

Gbam!!!
and we'll sure give her good advice that works
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 9:33pm On May 30, 2009
oxone, angry angry angry angry
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by sirt1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
@ poster,

U need deliverance and I will recomend Pastor King for proper flogging and what av u. Importantly, don't 4get the shameless animal that call himself human being.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Eaglebabe: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2009
Do u know that u are a LovePeddler and a shameless one at that.He sucked ur breast and didn't makelove to u.U re also a lier.u disgust me,u are a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by mikesleek(m): 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2009
Eaglebabe, this post is about 4months old. Why you come dey para. It's possible the guy was low on semen that's why he did not plug. Lwkm
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2009
lol mike i think u mean 'install' tongue
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Dclique(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2009
Lmao,
Install, ?
WTF!!.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by mikesleek(m): 6:58am On Sep 21, 2009
OMG, install right? Lol. The guy felt like a sharp guy. INSTALLING two softwares at the same time.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
lol 1 software, 2 disk drives tongue conflict
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2009
Let he who has never made mistake be the 1st to judge you.rubbiee you are human that why you made a mistake.why castigating her.you took the right step to seek for advise from nairalanders.4get abt what has happened and move on.Is not easy bt dnt let your emotion overpower you.just pray 4 ur sister.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2009
Let he who has never made mistake be the 1st to judge you.rubbiee you are human that why you made a mistake.why castigating her.you took the right step to seek for advise from nairalanders.4get abt what has happened and move on.Is not easy bt dnt let your emotion overpower you.just pray 4 ur sister.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2009
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by dagashini: 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2009
what's there, I beg go on Bleep him
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by dagashini: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2009
sorry,I forgot to ask, how big are your breasts and how groundnutious are the nipples.Do you have stretch marks on them or hairs around the nipples?when was the last time you had your menstruation , please I need to know all this in order to assess your problem
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hello
smell the Kofee

This Thread has been long closed

Please No one shud thread this path anymore

and leave Rubbie alone pls

she has long 4gotten abt this thread and its closed
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by ablaze247: 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
you need some serious counselling hala me 08065506139
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by SirWelly: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
dear rubbiee,
my advice for you is to tell him that you are not interested. I know that every man wants to make use of any opportunity that comes their way. I can bet it with you that he will later be boasting that he slept with two sisters. If he truly love your sister then he supposed not to attempt anything with you. Please, how are we sure that the guy didn't sleep with you that day. I believe every man who had such an opportunity to have undressed a lady and sucked her beast, would have done it. Young lady, you've done bad to your sister o. You need to beg GOD for forgiveness.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by galatico(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
The poster is a dumb fellow!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / My Girlfriend Gave My Baby Girl To Another Man, Help!!! / Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.