Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:43 AM

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me (28135 Views)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
MUMU RUBEE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BE BEAUTIFUL.DO YOU THINK ITS ALL FACIAL.YOU WOWO.WITH YOUR BAD CHARACTER. NO WONDER EVERY GUY GO JUST SUCK YOUR SMALL BREAST THEN GO THEIR WAY AFTER YOU LIE DOWN THERE LIKE OVERFEED ELEPHANT.THE GUY GO JUST TIRE AND YOU STILL AGUE WITH HIM ALOT.
GO GET A LIFE BOOZOO
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by igwe11(m): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2008
@
rubbiee darling, stop responding to their posts.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
rubbiee:

@bettes.mumu, i wonder y u tk ur time to reply me.bt i nw undrstand u dey chek dictionary,dey crack ur brain rite4 d proper english 2 use right?its understandable.idiot,so u get security man.i no d reason dey employed him 4u is because they know u be proper dog.I'm even sure dt the guy don dey fck u sef.dts y u no about d sukin stuff.as u kolo reach,u stil dey alow security man touch u?u sex starved monkey faced tart.na u go die of heart attack.if u see me u go no say babe set.ugly idiot.slowpoke
[color=#770077][/color]
If anybody need dictionary na you, look at your post na you sure say you finish primary school? no wonder you let your sister bobo touch your booby,and i trust the guy as sharp guy concern the guy don already nack you!abi i lie? now the guy don chop clean mouth,e come the pain you.

@alfchye:if rubreast buzz you no gree for am o,because i think she's beginning to like you in the absence of 190,look at all her previous post,all she needs is one touch ,just one touch to the breast and she go begin stalk you. you no
In fact in one of her posts she said anytime her carpenter bobo touch her breast she go begin shout I don die o!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
igwe 1:

@
rubbiee darling, stop responding to their posts.
[color=#000099][/color]

Please advice to run before we finish her.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2008
why I go touch Ashewo 10kobo breast you want make I carry eczema.Abeg I no fit touch am oh.The guy self try when him suck the slippers breast.
Olorun maje. Make she no like me oh abeg oh.I take God beg am.She is too cheap for me.I like hard babes not for me to handle her breast and she don cum instantly.ha, I go just dey depressed throughout.
I hate it when I a depressed,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 1:04am On Dec 17, 2008
buahahahhahahahhahaa bettes and alfchye abeg make una no make me die wt laff soooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

rubbiee i'd advise u to stop posting else,more insults will be thrown on ur boobs and lustful act
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Hesperus(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2008
Really, Bettes and ALfchye, una don kill me with laff! heeeee. . . .I don die!

Anyway, Rubbiee, i think the best thing would be for you to just walk away. I know its hard admitting defeat but these guys are ready to keep firing your arse, and mind you, they're winning! Further comments from you just fuel the inferno.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by ykush(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2008
"I know its hard admitting defeat but these guys are ready to keep firing your arse, and mind you, they're winning!"

@Hesperus> Nice one! it seems like she wants more than the so called advise she's getting, probably she needs "firing up the ass" now. lol
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2008
lol, I am readin ma own replies to rubbie LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2008
I saw this pos.I thinkl this person should be askin rubbie, the booby girl( Do Girl Love The Nipple Game) shocked shocked
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2008
BRAVO.Ve u guys finished singing cs as far as im concerned,u re singing.i even dey dance yahooze 2 ur song.y shd i be bothered wn i no dt im nt a prostitute.y shd i be bothered abt defeat of man wn i get Gods victory?he has given me victory,i wl lift him higher.satan commot 4 road.i gt holy ghost.i no get break.so alfchye,u gt serious babe.i no no.who be the unlucky bitch.wey dey date person wey no gt manners lyk u?as 4 bettey,i no say if u no hw many toasters wey i get.wy i no even de pay attention 2.bt i fit dash u sum cs i no say as u wowo reach u no even gt half toaster nt 2 talk of 1.as 4 me i no dt he dt dwelleth in the secret place of d most high shal abide under d shadow of the almighty.i wl say of d lord.he is my refuge.the solid rock on whom i stand.no weapon fashioned against me shal prosper.cs na God be my papa.mr serius relatnship u needs u,i no u cnt stand no be say i dey boast o.i only dey apreciate da glory of God.because oversexy dey wory me so.so Bleep off.God is wt me
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by skindude: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2008
To all,
Abbaaaaaaaaaaa i thot you guys are educated, i could remember when i was about to register as a member of nairaland, there are sum rules and regulations. but to my surprise people are not following this rules.
A lot of people are out here, i mean in nairaland that have one or two things to share but seen peoples reaction and opinion on some issues will definitely pull them back.
I don't see why we can't attend to issues with good manners, common people lets behave like a responsible and gentle fellow when attending to some issues here. People needs help thats why they want your advise, so lets drop all this insults. Though some guys can be naughty to listen to good advise from you guys but please let's be reasonable.
Please Rubbiee go on with your life, if truly you've ask for forgiveness from your sister and God, then you've been forgiving and please don't let it happen again.

May God Bless you all.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2008
rubbiee:

BRAVO.Ve u guys finished singing cs as far as I'm concerned,u re singing.i even dey dance yahooze 2 ur song.[b]y should i be bothered [/b]wn i no dt I'm nt a prostitute.y should i be bothered about defeat of man wn i get Gods victory?he has given me victory,i wl lift him higher.satan commot 4 road.i gt holy ghost.i no get break.so alfchye,u gt serious babe.i no no.who be the unlucky bitch.wey dey date person wey no gt manners like u?as 4 bettey,i no say if u no hw many toasters wey i get.wy i no even de pay attention 2.bt i fit dash u sum cs i no say as u wowo reach u no even gt half toaster nt 2 talk of 1.as 4 me i no dt he dt dwelleth in the secret place of d most high shal abide under d shadow of the almighty.i wl say of d lord.he is my refuge.the solid rock on whom i stand.no weapon fashioned against me shal prosper.cs na God be my papa.mr serius relatnship u needs u,i no u cnt stand no be say i dey boast o.i only dey apreciate da glory of God.because oversexy dey wory me so.so mess off.God is wt me

but d reverse is d case,in this case u r bothered if not,u would have stopped replying the insults,infact d last insults u posted yesterday,showed that u were very angry,bothered and touched by their replies,because i read ur posts

so no try to cover up naw,d thing dey pain u well well,that is why u post this one to console yourself,sweetie even this one wey u post,na pain full am,u no fit deceive people like me wink
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 3:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
Na craze dey worry rubbie.You sabi God abi Gods as you call am, Na him u allow sombody touch you booby.You are very wicked and stupid.You want to collect ur sister bf.You like the guy no lie.
Don't worry the guy will make a mess of your life and that of ur sister if you don't drive em.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
@alfchye.u tink God is like u pple?who wl jst go abt insultin pple.the bible is there 4 you 2 read abt God;s mercies.David in the bible committed a lot of sins.he was an adulterer,a murdurer,yet God stil refered 2 him as a man after his own heart.my bible tels me dt though my sins be red as crimson,it wl be made white as snow.my God is a forgiving God and he hears the repentants cries.who are u anyway 2 tel me dt so i sabi God and stil do wetin i do.4me dt is in my past.behold im a new creature.old things ve passed away all things have become new in christ Jesus.life is all abt mistakes.but the earlier we realize our mistakes and ask 4 4givness,the better and God is ever willing 2 4give.do u want 2 tel me dt u are holy and has not committed a sin b4 in ur life?even the things u tink are good in ur eyes are sins before GOD NT 2 TLK OF THE TINS DT U URSLF KNOW IS BAD.even men of God make mistakes at one time or the other but God wants a repentant sinner.anywy as i said earlier.it is not between me and u.it is between me and my God.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2008
E DON DO OOO! It was all a just a joke b4, but it seems things is gettin outta hand now. All this verbal assault's not cool yea. Im outta here sha!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
alfchye its ok,let it go,for my sake wink bettes u and ur bad mouth,no carry am come hiaa again oooo grin cheesy rubbiee let it go honey wink

even me sef wey start dis fight wt my syphillis id,i don cool down,u pple should drop dis undecided
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
10k God for your life.You are now a new creature.So go now and sin no more Rubbie.to all in the house.Just hailin ma homies out there.
Never give up on ur dream,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by proudly9ja(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ rubbie

from your comments and post, I believe youre still a very young girl. Unfortunately, the guy has taken advantage of you and if I can guess correctly, its probably your first 'breast suck' thats y you think you are in love.

Il advice you to tell the guy off and let him know you are not interested. Talk to a family friend. Preferably, older family friend/relation. And more importantly, if you are still in school or working, face your books or work!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by oldmama: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ Rubbie,

I commend and praise you for being able to talk about this thing with your sister's boyfriend. Believe it or not, it is not your fault, do not blame yourself as this kind of thing happens all the time. I have had friends confiding in me that their sister or cousin's boyfriends even husbands making passes at them. My advice to you is to forget about the whole charade that happened between you and this guy. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. I am afraid it is going to be a secret to be kept forever by yourself because of the whole breast sucking thing that happened. I would have advised you to tell either your sister or a member of your family if there was no breast sucking issue.
Secondly, although i perfectly understand that emotion can sometimes be very difficult to control however you are going to have to do ur best, pray if you need to, travel to another place for a period of time if it won't affect your work, education or wotever u are doing at the moment so as to get away from this guy but DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO TAKE THINGS FURTHER. IT WILL END IN DISASTER.

Best of luck.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ all posters in my absence
IM BACKKK, FOR MY WOMAN RUBBIEEE

@bettes
wetin na u com dey beef my girl rubbie for nothin, shuu nor be so o,

@ my baby rubbieee
hi honey sorry i hav been absent,so whats up i heard that bettes stepped on ur toes
dont mind her jore, anyway how we fit take see na cristmas dey com o and u knw say both
our body and ur body (bobbie) ;Ddey hot, jst kiddin,
how e wan be mak i control u na, 4 xmas na, check ur mail o, i don send u mails tire rubbieee
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2008
190:

@ all posters in my absence
I'm BACKKK, FOR MY WOMAN RUBBIEEE

@bettes
wetin na u com dey beef my girl rubbie for nothin, shuu nor be so o,

@ my baby rubbieee
hi honey sorry i hav been absent,so whats up i heard that bettes stepped on ur toes
don't mind her jore, anyway how we fit take see na cristmas dey com o and u knw say both
our body and ur body (bobbie)
;Ddey hot, jst kiddin,
how e wan be mak i control u na, 4 xmas na, check ur mail o, i don send u mails tire rubbieee

no come cause another probs for here,we r all cool

thanks but no thanks
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by chamotex(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2008
I get the gist . . . . suck on a woman's titties and she'll fall in love.

No wonder Bimpe, Shade, Lauren, Kubura and Pamela have been chasing me around.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by ndumart: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
chamotex:

No wonder Bimpe, Shade, Lauren, Kubura and Pamela have been chasing me around.
Thank God u are now celibate. At least, dem go leave u for some time
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
grin grin grin
ha ha ha
im back 2 defend my rubieeeeeeeee

ha ha ha haaaa, abeg make una tak am easy o
this festive period o,mak una nor curse people enta new year o
or else, or else,

anyway i didnt knw that its a crime 2 be interested in a fellow
nlander as i am in rubiie,

anybody wen try yarn anyhow abt me, na me and the person 2day

men see me see fockin 2day, i wan kill dat girl 2day o 4bed, nor be small tin o
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by chamotex(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2008
ndumart:

Thank God u are now celibate. At least, them go leave u for some time

i tire o grin grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by lilbie(f): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2008
u still wanna be celibate tongue
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2008
ha ha ha, is it a crime 2 celibate
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by chamotex(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2008
lil bie:

u still want to be celibate tongue

Are u interested? tongue cheesy
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2008
celibate at a play boys manshion

nahhh not interested sad
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by gmp(m): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2008
wow,dat story is beyond my imagination.if truly dat is d way it is,end d relationship lipsrsealed
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by sucess001(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2008
YEAH!!! THE KING IS BACK!!

[s]had to leave nairaland cos twas gettin predictable and boring, my first post in months![/s]

@ poster, forget the people criticising u, u ld be surprised @ wat worse things they do, besides, u want to go scriptural? wat wud Jesus do? dont think he ld condemn u, he ll just counsel u, i ll get back to u,

@ all u poster haters, why dont u cut the girl some slack and advise her, why must yall develop this" insulting culture" in nairaland, u dont ve any advise, then kip ur mouth shut, maybe we shud learn how to be a bit polite in Nigeria nad it shud start in forums like this, Gosh, !! using words like "mumu" on the poster is not only mischievous and rude but says a lot bout the kind of person using such words,

@ poster, now, i understand ur position, truth is, emotions are not usually mathematical, u ld be surprised u re doing things u ll be laughing at others doing,  and coming from a guy who knows how to control a girls thots, ( believe me, he does), am not surprised u re falling, meanwhile, u shud tell ur sista bout it, he's not the rite person for ur sista cos the next girl he has a crush on, he leaves ur sista, meanwhile, u ve got to be strong emotionally to say no to him cos if u dont, u mite just lose ur sisterly bond with time, all the best!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Guy Or Lady Against Your Parents Wish? / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / What Is It With Ebira Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.