Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,320 members, 7,910,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:55 PM

Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife (4748 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: / Which One Is Better: Divorce Or Marriage Without Happiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
We got married late last year after 3 months courtship. I saw her in a dream before I met her physically so I was sure that it was all God. To the glory of God we have a very handsome son that is less than a month. To say I regret that move is an understatement. I have been praying for her to cheat on me. I went to even do a DNA test on our son but result affirms I am the father. She just orritates me as she lacks talking manners, she is a spendthrift,cannot think on her own, very dependent on others inshort she is spoilt in all ramifications. She is nt even pretty and I wonder what the hell i was thinking when I proposed to her. To tell you how much I loathe her, I refused sending her abroad for the delivery of our son in the hope that she may die during child birth since she have very low tolerance for pain (God forgive me). But as it turned out, my desire was not granted. I am really tired of the marriage as I just loathe her the more on a daily basis. I cheat on her with reckless abandon and really don't care if I am caught. I really need advise on what to do. I must admit she is putting in a lot of efforts to please me and she adores me but sometimes I am so irritated that I just want to hop into a plane and jet off to another continent and never return. I have even thought of arranging a lady to claim we have a child together so that my wife will divorce me. Please, if you have a good idea, do let me know.
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Mynd44: 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Cant you just divorce her and cite irreconcilable differences?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by remsonik(f): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
You need to have your head checked. If you feel you can no longer fulfil the obligation as a husband to your wife pls divorce her and stop torturing her with your cruelty.
If she does all the above mentioned why not sit with her and have a talk about her spending habit and way she talks. However be wise in your decision taking and don't let your kid be caught up with the bad consequences that may arise from any decision you take.
Maybe you need to see a counsellor as cheating on her would only continue to h7rt you more and you become vulnerable to so many STIs and attack.

8 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
You do need help.

I am not a fan of divorce.

I hope the lady finds a good ground for annulment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Baddestguyp(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by akinloluwao: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are still a baby, very immature, do you think marriage is a bed of roses? if you divorce her and marry another woman, you will still experience the same thing. Just learn to love her, accept her for who she is and constantly communicate with her, with time atleast 5years time, you will discover she is the best for you. Enjoy the wife of your youth and your adorable son. It is well with your family

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
striktlymi:
You do need help.

I am not a fan of divorce.

I hope the lady finds a good ground for annulment.
I agree with you. 1000likes

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
fem30:
We got married late last year after 3 months courtship. I saw her in a dream before I met her physically so I was sure that it was all God. To the glory of God we have a very handsome son that is less than a month. To say I regret that move is an understatement. I have been praying for her to cheat on me. I went to even do a DNA test on our son but result affirms I am the father. She just orritates me as she lacks talking manners, she is a spendthrift,cannot think on her own, very dependent on others inshort she is spoilt in all ramifications. She is nt even pretty and I wonder what the hell i was thinking when I proposed to her. To tell you how much I loathe her, I refused sending her abroad for the delivery of our son in the hope that she may die during child birth since she have very low tolerance for pain (God forgive me). But as it turned out, my desire was not granted. I am really tired of the marriage as I just loathe her the more on a daily basis. I cheat on her with reckless abandon and really don't care if I am caught. I really need advise on what to do. I must admit she is putting in a lot of efforts to please me and she adores me but sometimes I am so irritated that I just want to hop into a plane and jet off to another continent and never return. I have even thought of arranging a lady to claim we have a child together so that my wife will divorce me. Please, if you have a good idea, do let me know.
Grow up, o kiddo!

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by jmoore(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Castrate yourself and you will be amazed.
Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Percentile: 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na person force u marry ni? Y u con dey lament?undecided
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Iaz93: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Clearly, you weren't ready for marriage.

Please, divorce her and let her go in peace before you wake up in the middle of the night someday and stab her to death.

It seems you're evil. You wish your wife died during delivery? Christ! shocked

7 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Sparkle777(f): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmm, I was initially very angry but on second tot. Lemme give u a sound advice. Listen carefully, another woman has jazzed u up to hate ur wife. You tink u know wat u re feeling or doing but u dnt. I ve hrd of dat type of jazz, the strange woman will eventually kill u after destroying u.
Go to mfm, scoan, or Chris Okafor for deliverance, u ll then wonder how and why u hated ur wife thus. Believ me,am talking from experience.

5 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by gidiMonsta(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eleyi ti j'efo. How can u hate ur wife?
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by okotv(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
poster

please don't divorce her cause divorce doesn't solve issues. Where did it go wrong ? this is the starting point - realisation. Anyway forward? this is work - commitment. You are in a marriage that can work but you don't want it to.

Change is inevitable if only you can try the impossible. Stop focussing on the problems but focus on the possibilities.

Enjoy your marriage to the the fullest. Happy married life, peace.
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by ritababe(f): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dont believe this story and even if its true, then you must be a ma'd man.

9 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Ariyke: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Some men sha undecided

4 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by joywendy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ariyke:
Some men sha undecided

asin ehn

i just dey laugh when i read thru the comments
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Hazardd(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Why do you went and marry her, if you didn't love her
Guy,remember that this is someone's daughter sad

Guy,imukwa-aya grin
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by SkinnyDude(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sparkle777:
Hmm, I was initially very angry but on second tot. Lemme give u a sound advice. Listen carefully, another woman has jazzed u up to hate ur wife. You tink u know wat u re feeling or doing but u dnt. I ve hrd of dat type of jazz, the strange woman will eventually kill u after destroying u.
Go to mfm, scoan, or Chris Okafor for deliverance, u ll then wonder how and why u hated ur wife thus. Believ me,am talking from experience.
it's funny how Nigerians attribute everything to spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are wicked o,in fact wicked is an understatement. You even went as far as wishing her dead,yet u were the one who claimed u saw her in your dream and you decided she is your wife and u went ahead to ask her out and you proposed to her,now you want her out of your life,after she has given you a son. You are one of those men that spoil the reputation of other good men. God please I don't want this kind of man ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Dyt(f): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oh why na
Why did u deactivate ur account
Ehn
I for don help u reset ur head in my own woman ways
That money u don't wanna spend on her, u will wish u actually did

Idowuogbo
Come and see oooo
Nkechi
Chigozie
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by dhantey324(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2014
Sparkle777:
Believ me,am talking from experience.

Dem don jazz you before?
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by benpuzzy(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2014
If it were another person, i would have given an advice but for the fact that you are o Forex trader like me, i will say nothing because i discovered that you are under the influence of PIPS.
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
The Coward don run away o,idiot. God'll handle your case,you'll come back to post it when God starts punishing you. Eranko lasan lasan
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by wunmi590(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
ritababe:
I dont believe this story and even if its true, then you must be a ma'd man.

grin grin
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sparkle777:
What does this mumu talk have to do with the thread?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Yeahme06(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
This man is wicked... Ahan, u have sisters too nd u ll have daughters
So... Why treating another person's daughter like this?
Buh wait o ogbeni... Was ur brain on strike whn u proposed to her?. You have changed her from sweet 16 to a married woman wit a child, nd u even want to kill her... tchoooi fear God o

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by FLAWLES(f): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
I no de when una de plannnnnnnn em oo
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by eledacedar(f): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/298#29321356

Prettiepearlz:
The Coward don run away o,idiot. God'll handle your case,you'll come back to post it when God starts punishing you. Eranko lasan lasan

Mtchewwww
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Sparkle777(f): 7:43am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=WORLDPEACE post=29317375]
What does this mumu talk have to do with the thread?[/quote

You are a big foo ooll. Idi ot.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:13am On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=29594782][/quote]
If I catch ehn! you will know who you're talking to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 17year Old Sister Is Pregnant / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband(photo) / Have I Damaged My Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.