Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,687 members, 7,945,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife (4764 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband Over Bride Price / I Married Her Against My Parent's Advice,she's Hurting Me,should I Divorce Or: / Which One Is Better: Divorce Or Marriage Without Happiness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by bluedaze(f): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
We got married late last year after 3 months courtship. I saw her in a dream before I met her physically so I was sure that it was all God. To the glory of God we have a very handsome son that is less than a month. To say I regret that move is an understatement. I have been praying for her to cheat on me. I went to even do a DNA test on our son but result affirms I am the father. She just orritates me as she lacks talking manners, she is a spendthrift,cannot think on her own, very dependent on others inshort she is spoilt in all ramifications. She is nt even pretty and I wonder what the hell i was thinking when I proposed to her. To tell you how much I loathe her, I refused sending her abroad for the delivery of our son in the hope that she may die during child birth since she have very low tolerance for pain (God forgive me). But as it turned out, my desire was not granted. I am really tired of the marriage as I just loathe her the more on a daily basis. I cheat on her with reckless abandon and really don't care if I am caught. I really need advise on what to do. I must admit she is putting in a lot of efforts to please me and she adores me but sometimes I am so irritated that I just want to hop into a plane and jet off to another continent and never return. I have even thought of arranging a lady to claim we have a child together so that my wife will divorce me. Please, if you have a good idea, do let me know.
coward, in case you are still reading this, just man up and divorce the woman already. Stop being such a biitch biiko!

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Agrika: 8:43am On Jan 08, 2015
O.p u hv been jazzed!

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2015
pls dnt divorce her,sit her down,talk to her for change,pray togeda..put evrytin in prayer & ask God to restore ur marriage..u wil enjoy it later...who knows how d other girl wil be if u divorce ds one.

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by pretydamsel1(f): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Iaz93:
Clearly, you weren't ready for marriage.

Please, divorce her and let her go in peace before you wake up in the middle of the night someday and stab her to death.

It seems you're evil. You wish your wife died during delivery? Christ! shocked

he is a devil incarnate. OP divorce that innocent lady before you kill her . if I may ask, did anybody force you to marry her?

2 Likes

Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by mutter(f): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
We have accepted your confession!
Now wait for forgiveness from God because I do not think you will get it from NL grin
Probably a Mascochist waiting to be fogged by us cheesy
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
eledacedar:
https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/298#29321356

Mtchewwww
Ahn ahn,what did I do to deserve this? I wasn't talking to you and I haven't said more than what I should have said. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2015
i only wanted to book for a space bt decided to comment. The truth is dat if you divorce her, a time is coming you will come back to your senses and search for her which might be too late. Just arrange her for a travel and be apart for some months. I bet you will miss her and eeel her love returning gradually.
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by scholarosisi(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
We got married late last year after 3 months courtship. I saw her in a dream before I met her physically so I was sure that it was all God. To the glory of God we have a very handsome son that is less than a month. To say I regret that move is an understatement. I have been praying for her to cheat on me. I went to even do a DNA test on our son but result affirms I am the father. She just orritates me as she lacks talking manners, she is a spendthrift,cannot think on her own, very dependent on others inshort she is spoilt in all ramifications. She is nt even pretty and I wonder what the hell i was thinking when I proposed to her. To tell you how much I loathe her, I refused sending her abroad for the delivery of our son in the hope that she may die during child birth since she have very low tolerance for pain (God forgive me). But as it turned out, my desire was not granted. I am really tired of the marriage as I just loathe her the more on a daily basis. I cheat on her with reckless abandon and really don't care if I am caught. I really need advise on what to do. I must admit she is putting in a lot of efforts to please me and she adores me but sometimes I am so irritated that I just want to hop into a plane and jet off to another continent and never return. I have even thought of arranging a lady to claim we have a child together so that my wife will divorce me. Please, if you have a good idea, do let me know.
my dear u know nothing about life. I pity u not ur wife. Look for help now b4 u destroy urself
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by danot1030: 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Mynd44:
Cant you just divorce her and cite irreconcilable differences?
I don't expect this from you Mynd44, I use to know you to be more intelligent than this suggestion. From what that guy wrote, one cannot point at a specific thing he claimed was the lady in question wrong doing, rather he sounded as a man that can hardly easily be pleased by any women no matter whom he eventually hook up with when he succeed in separating from his wife.
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
danot1030:
I don't expect this from you Mynd44, I use to know you to be more intelligent than this suggestion. From what that guy wrote, one cannot point at a specific thing he claimed was the lady in question wrong doing, rather he sounded as a man that can hardly easily be pleased by any women no matter whom he eventually hook up with when he succeed in separating from his wife.
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
danot1030:
The divorce is for the wife. Did you read where the husband said he prayed that she died? He can harm her
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Digicom: 1:11pm On May 15, 2020
Why don't you just file a divorce? If you are not really interested in being in marriage with this woman, why don't you separate from her? Hire a lawyer or file divorce by yourself, I know there are plenty of sites even on the Internet, like https://onlinedivorcer.com/ or any other, which you want. Why torture three of you (you, your son and your wife). Each of you deserves a regular family, deserves being loved and supported. Just be the man and stop this.
Re: Best Way To Divorce Or Get Rid Of My Wife by Ayofaks(f): 1:16pm On May 15, 2020
Set awon psychopath.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between A Man And A Woman At Bed Time / If Your Mother Got Pregnant For Your Husband? / Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.