Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,298 members, 7,977,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page (13208 Views)

Summary Of My Architectural Works / What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2020
Let's get back to Enugu to start yet another building, our new project is to build a 3 storeyed building of 2 rooms self contained flats. The details are below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5575133/making-block-2-rooms-self

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
And another year zooms past, loaded as usual.

I will be back to present a summary of all our activities for 2020.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Let me first use this opportunity to thank all of my friends online, for all your support, suggestions and encouragement you have given to me on my projects over the years. May the good lord bless all of you, may your 2021 be much better than 2020.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your loved ones.

God bless you all.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:07am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to you all my friends, I want to use this opportunity to review our activities for the year ended 2020. It was a year filled with multiple uncertainties, from the Corona virus pandemic which disrupted our activities earlier in the year, brought lock downs and lock ins, to the end SARS protests, and later mass disturbances. This also affected our movement and time delivery of our projects.

2020 was marked with one of the highest inflation rates in the cost of building materials. However, we in this building organisation were able to weather the storm and still delivered on all our projects, both those on the construction stages and those on the finish stages. We were able to complete and hand over a building, and also start many new projects which are all ongoing as we speak.

We were only able to do this because you believed in our abilities, you gave us the chances to perform, you trusted our competence and even when things don't go according to plans, you worked with us to bring quick resolutions to issues. We say a bigger THANK YOU to you all. We pray that God will bless all of us, protect and guide us all through 2021 and beyond. If 2021 likes, let it come with bigger challenges than 2020, we know that our GOD will make our roads smooth and lead us to our expected goal. Thank you all once again for believing in us.

We worked on 13 buildings in 2020. We also delivered one completed building as fully completed, while working on the rest towards completion. Some of the projects we worked on in 2020 are in these links in the following posts below.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2021
We completed and handed over this new building in 2020, we built the house in Owerri city.

Link to the project thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5178606/making-owerri-royal-manor/38

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Interior.......

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Other parts of the house.........

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by twinskenny(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year boss

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2021
We started our own building inside Enugu earlier this year, it was a block of 12 flats of 1 bedroom apartment each. The flats were initially planned to be sold in units, but we had a rethink and decided to sell this building as a whole house to willing buyers.

https://www.nairaland.com/5611895/buy-unit-residential-flat-us

This house is still for sale.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 9:08am On Jan 01, 2021
twinskenny:
Happy new year boss

Happy new year my man, this new year will be a massive blessing to all of us.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2021
We also started a new block of flats inside Enugu for a Nairalander in Enugu east earlier in the year. We are about to complete the project now.

You can read about this whole project in this link.. https://www.nairaland.com/5686382/new-construction-block-6-flats

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 9:56am On Jan 01, 2021
We went to Anambra state and started a new duplex with penthouse for a Nairalander......

https://www.nairaland.com/6007691/making-white-penthouse-anambra

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
More pictures of work we did at the duplex + penthouse site in Anambra state........

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
We got a new contract to build another 6 flats of 2 bedrooms in Enugu city..........

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Let's briefly return to Awka, Anambra state, where we are building a 6 flats of 2 bedrooms house for another nairaland member ........

A link to the project thread....... https://www.nairaland.com/5689195/awka-block-6-flats-2/5

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
We went to Nkanu East local government area and remodelled an old community hall that had been abandoned for over 40 years......

Link to the project thread..... https://www.nairaland.com/5921575/remodelling-reconstruction-town-hall-pictures

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by freshvine(f): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Do us free Toyota Camry muscle give away na.

Block of flats in ibo land always assume same architectural design, is the architects over there too lazy for modern designs or the owners saving cost?

My flat in ph, you'd think the building is a duplex on approach until you came in.

Let my ibo brothers be innovative. Buildings we build in the 80s should not be the same pattern in 20s.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
Let's look at some random but memorable shots of our operations during our work year 2020.

Enjoy the pictures which are from different sites, but not arranged in any particular order. ..............

4 deckings from 4 different sites. We completed about 9 decking slabs in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
4 roofing jobs in 4 different sites...........

We actually roofed 7 buildings in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
4 different foundations in 4 different site locations in 2020....... we completed 5 new foundations in 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Notable special hand crafts of 2020........

We are going to give awards to all our special workers who dedicated their time and energy to do spectacular jobs for our team.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
There are 7 contenders here.......

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
4 notable 3d building designs of 2020

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by mufutau55(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2021
All nice buildings. What is the features of the second design which I think is block of flats. Thanks.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
mufutau55:
All nice buildings. What is the features of the second design which I think is block of flats. Thanks.

Hajji M.

My Oga, that is a block of 6 flats of 2 bedrooms which we are building for a Nairalander at Enugu. We're almost done with the decking.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by mufutau55(m): 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
spyder880:

My Oga, that is a block of 6 flats of 2 bedrooms which we are building for a Nairalander at Enugu. We're almost done with the decking.

Ok. Yes, I am following it too. It just look different with this 3D. Thanks and keep up the good work as usual Sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 9:00am On Feb 22, 2021
spyder880:
We started our own building inside Enugu earlier this year, it was a block of 12 flats of 1 bedroom apartment each. The flats were initially planned to be sold in units, but we had a rethink and decided to sell this building as a whole house to willing buyers.

https://www.nairaland.com/5611895/buy-unit-residential-flat-us.

This house is still for sale.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by jubianose(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2021
Honestly the houses in page 1 inspires my dream more. Surely one day God will make it happen.

Good work Oga spyder880. Your work is fine sir.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by jubianose(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2021
Honestly the houses in these page inspires my dream of building my own house more. Surely one day God will make it happen.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2021
jubianose:
Honestly the houses in page 1 inspires my dream more. Surely one day God will make it happen.

God bless you.

Thank you Sir, God will surely make it happen because he said that he will fulfil our every dream and expectations, even more than we thought possible. Have a beautiful day ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by jubianose(m): 1:09am On Mar 26, 2021
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, God will surely make it happen because he said that he will fulfil our every dream and expectations, even more than we thought possible. Have a beautiful day ahead.

Amen....
Thank you sir..

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by hardbite(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2021
Good evening.
I love your work and I'm glad I stumbled on this page today.
Please, what is your experience like putting plumbing pipes inside walls and beams.
In the case of leakage or maintenance, how do you go about it?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos To Demolish More Illegal Structures Across The State / Caught Between Paying Rents And Building A House. / BUY YOUR LAND IN ILORIN,KWARA STATE WITHIN THE RANGE OF 350-500k PER PLOT!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.