Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:51 PM

Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page (12968 Views)

Summary Of My Architectural Works / What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by folmus: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Welldone!
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Pictures from the contemporary duplex we built in Anambra state.........

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
folmus:
Welldone!

Thank you very much bro
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
The finish of the contemporary duplex..........

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Inside the main building..............

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Some random pictures from our works in 2022.............

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
We built this 6 flats of 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom house in the centre of Enugu...............

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Some more work from 2022..........

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2023
Wao, what a year! grin

We are rounding off works at our sites, we are coming with our yearly summary as usual. Stay tuned.

Merry Christmas to all my friends out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:28am On Jan 06
Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to another new year, 2024. Let's use this opportunity to review our activities for the past 12 months.

The year 2023 was very turbulent, the election cycles came with much trepidation, uncertainty and near panic from the business community. For some months, the economy had no direction, and costs of doing things were uncertain.

The change in government brought with it a change in government policy, especially with fuel price increases as occasioned by the removal of fuel subsidy. The cost of goods, materials and services all rose astronomically due to increases in fuel.costs, foreign currencies also appreciated much against the naira, pushing inflation way up than most people planned.

It was even a miracle to see people who are building houses. As the disposable incomes in most families suffered a big squeeze. Builders and contractors witnessed a decline to the demand for their services, as more people spent money to survive, instead of to invest.

In all, we at Tigerkenn Homes still did very well, working in 11 different buildings, apart from other projects which involved lands and estates acquisition. I will now proceed to show us some pictures from the construction, and the finish of some of the building we worked on in 2023.

I also wish to thank my clients, my workers, my suppliers and sub contractors, for an exceptional year. Our clients were God sent, they understood our challenges with inflation, while our workers also tried by cooperating with cost changes, even as things were uncertain.

May God bless all of us in 2024, and may this year bring a bigger operational increase, that will leave all of us in profit.

We thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07
Where shall I start? Because the memories are massive, our work this past year spans many locations and many states.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07
Let's start from some of our completed buildings, we completed this house this past year 2023.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:38pm On Jan 07
Then we completed this block of 6 luxury flats in Enugu...........

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07
The inside of the luxury flats...............

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:36am On Jan 08
Let us share the pictures of a other house we started and completed within 6 months in Anambra state. It was a 6 bedrooms, all ensuite home we built for a Nairalander. June to December 2023.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Jan 08
More pictures from the same building.............

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:43am On Jan 08
More pictures of the same house.............

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:46am On Jan 08
The interiors

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 7:49am On Jan 08
More of the interiors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Real Estate / We Stock The Best Quality Doors At Reduced Price in Nigeria / Affordable and Secured Land for sale in Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.