Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page (13122 Views)

Summary Of My Architectural Works / What Percentage Of Your Annual Earning Should Be Paid As House Rent Per Annum / Tigerkenn Homes Property Development Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2021
hardbite:
Good evening.
I love your work and I'm glad I stumbled on this page today.
Please, what is your experience like putting plumbing pipes inside walls and beams.
In the case of leakage or maintenance, how do you go about it?
Thanks

Putting plumbing pipes into walls and beams (Conduit piping) has become so widely used that most mistakes about it has been eliminated. We use very good pipes that last for a very very long time, plus the best glues to hold them together. The fusion points are also arranged like funnels to ensure leaks are contained in the next pipe.

We make sure we get it right the first time, I have never had to do maintenance works in any of my conduit plumping works.

3 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2021
And just like that, another year is almost gone! cheesy

Preparing the annual report for 2021.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by janykute: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2021
spyder880:
And just like that, another year is almost gone! cheesy

Preparing the annual report for 2021.
Arrange the shareholders dividends and bonuses as well if applicable. let it not be like last year we all went home with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
janykute:

Arrange the shareholders dividends and bonuses as well if applicable. let it not be like last year we all went home with nothing.

I will Sir, I will. cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by michlins(m): 10:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
We dey here for the roll call

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
michlins:
We dey here for the roll call

Welcome bro. Hope you have pushed down one or two of these? cheesy

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by michlins(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2021
spyder880:

Welcome bro. Hope you have pushed down one or two of these? cheesy
odogwu kàrà àkà

Odogwu aburo guy name.

Merry Christmas from here sir

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 12:07am On Dec 25, 2021
michlins:
odogwu kàrà àkà

Odogwu aburo guy name.

Merry Christmas from here sir

Merry Christmas bro, so happy to witness this year's own. Joy unto the world, Christ is born today.

But the cows are from one of my project sites.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by michlins(m): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2021
spyder880:

Merry Christmas bro, so happy to witness this year's own. Joy unto the world, Christ is born today.

But the cows are from one of my project sites.
sir na you post cow, na you we know why get am. I don't eat too much just two legs is all I want

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2021
michlins:
sir na you post cow, na you we know why get am. I don't eat too much just two legs is all I want

cheesy
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2021
Merry Christmas to you all.

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Our year end summary, 2021.

Dear valued customers and friends, we hereby present to you the summary of our activities for the year ended 2021. We know you look forward to knowing how we fared in the face of the challenging economy we operated within in the outgoing year 2021.

2021 started with a lot of economic scepticism in the wake of the turbulence generated by the global pandemic, Covid-19, and as such the construction industry was shaky, as new projects were few and far between. Worries about the economy and funding for ongoing projects was prominent, and contractors and traders expressed fears of a low level of patronage in the new economic order where there was scarcity of funds as a result of lowered operations in other sectors, which reduced money circulation to the barest.

We assembled a new working team during 2021, and with this team, a lot of our work improved tremendously to the point that we are close to our targeted level of engineering process improvements. We also hope to add more good hands in the finish stages of our operations.

We are carefully optimistic of a robust working environment in the coming year 2022, even with the rumoured removal of fuel subsidy system, which might increase the level of inflation to very high levels. We are ready to take on more challenges, execute more contracts with the integrity, speed and precision we have been known for.

But in all, we experienced some appreciable level of construction activities in 2021, this was as a result of the trust our clients and customers reposed in us from previous years. In all, we worked on 14 different buildings of which 5 of them were new buildings we started in 2021. We also completed and handed over about 2 new houses in 2021, while the rest are in different stages of completion, and work is going on in almost all of them.

We thank you all for all your support in the passing year 2021, and promise to keep living up to your expectations in 2022.

May God bless you all.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

4 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by tranxo(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Kudos sir

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2021
tranxo:
Kudos sir

Thank you Sir.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Let's start the review of our 2021 operations by revisiting some of our building sites to see the extent of work we were able to cover in the past year outgoing year 2021. Enjoy the pictures as we worked.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Let's start our journey of reviewing 2021 by looking back at this elegant duplex we continued working on, January met us doing the decking reinforcement and then continuing the upper floors........

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2021
We were also working on another beautiful duplex in Anambra state earlier 2021. A 6 bedroom white duplex with penthouse.........

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2021
We then moved to another part of Anambra state and started a new building, a 7 bedrooms high ceiling bungalow...........

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by somehow: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2021
Good job correct engineer.

Can't wait to have you assemble a team that can work in Lagos.

We dey miss your honesty here.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2021
somehow:
Good job correct engineer.

Can't wait to have you assemble a team that can work in Lagos.

We dey miss your honesty here.

Thank you Sir, God will help us make decisions about where to work next year. God bless you bro.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by somehow: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2021
spyder880:

Thank you Sir, God will help us make decisions about where to work next year. God bless you bro.

You're welcome sir.
Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by michlins(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
I really can't find the words to appreciate you sir. Your benevolence and kindness took me away from poverty and placed me on the pedestal of wealth.

We all need someone to help us and you became that person for me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and promise you that I will never disappoint you

2 Likes

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2021
Our work on the contemporary duplex construction in Anambra state this year.........

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2021
We relocated to Asaba in Delta state, where we started a new foundation for a block of 6 flats of 3 bedrooms,......

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
We completed this our block of 6 flats of 2 bedrooms in Enugu city. We handed the house over to the owners, the house has since been rented out and fully occupied now.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Raising the walls of the 7 bedroom high ceiling bungalow ..........

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
The walls grew and grew..........

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Parapet, roofing, plastering of the 7 bedrooms high ceiling bungalow............

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by sonnie10: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
spyder880:
We were also working on another beautiful duplex in Anambra state earlier 2021. A 6 bedroom white duplex with penthouse.........

This particular one caught my attention.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Then we moved to Akure in Ondo state, where we started a new shopping plaza, 63 shops, 12 restrooms and 3 offices.

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by spyder880(m): 6:38am On Jan 01, 2022
We almost completed all the works needed to move into this duplex we have been building, except for the outside walls painting........

1 Like

Re: Tigerkenn Homes, Our Annual Summary Page by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
spyder880:
We almost completed all the works needed to move into this duplex we have been building, except for the outside walls painting........

Help me, sir. The money I've been expecting since Tuesday is yet to come, and I have ran out of money. I don't have what to eat tomorrow.
Please sir, I'd appreciate any amount.
Please help me, sir. I'm truly in need,any amount so that I can feed tomorrow. I'd be grateful if you can help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fluted Panel / WPC (Cladding panel) @7000 Per Length / Lagos To Demolish More Illegal Structures Across The State / The Basics Of Land Contract Of Sales you need to know before Buying a Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.