Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,295 members, 7,913,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:11 AM

I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari (21953 Views)

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri / US Lift Ban And Ready To Sell Arms To Nigeria To Solve Insurgency / Army Promotes 22 Brig-generals To Major-general, 37 Colonels To Brigadier-gener (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2014
This big fool will be defeated for the 4th time come 2015. 23 million nigerians rejected him in 2003, 22 million nigerians also rejected him him in 2007 and in 2011 more than 21 million nigerians said NO to him. I wonder how he will get a national acceptance, I am more than sure that 20 million nigerians will say HELL NO to him come 2015. Untill then, those satans that are already let loosed will burn and kill so many people in the pakistani region of northen nigeria. Merry christmas and happy new year.

5 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by kingthreat(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2014
samflexxy:
you want to stop what you created

Proof or shut the f..k up

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by inisco: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari pls call ur boys to order if u wunt to earn my vote,like say i fit waste my vote 4 a boko-haram(bu-hari)
gej till buhari meet general sheacow in sambisa forest,4now gej till 2019....

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Politicians and dia usual trick

Who cares undecided
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Skeelzz(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Sai BUHARI...
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by gbodimowo(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2014
point noted
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Dhamiee: 7:55am On Dec 25, 2014
serious GMB..wen n were ar meeting them
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sufido123: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari is perpetually unelectable according El Rufai. Tinubu says Buhari is an agent of destabilization. These guys know what they are talking about. Buhari is the sponsor of boko haram and he does not need to call the generals to stop the carnage. All he needs to do is call Sambissa forest and call his military wing to order.

source: https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by seunwen2(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Sai buhari Sai baba
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Coolguy89(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2014
Yes he wil,dats my general#Jonathan out
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2014
brownlord:

"He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015."

Buhari himself don't even know the best way to solve the insurgency, yet some goons on this forum and APC keep telling us they solve BH within one month.

Na wah o

dummy u didnt the best way in yo past.. U just dropped pile of shits from the hole you called mouth.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by bcjpevo: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Ok
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by dayo23(f): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2014
Make I prepare xmas chicken soup! Brb but. For now #sai buhari/osinbajo
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Omooba77: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Validated:
Where are Buhari's 2011, 2012 and 2013 Christmas messages?

What message does Buhari have for the families that lost their children serving in the North in 2011?

What Christmas message does Buhari have for all those who lost their livelihoods in Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi as a result of Sharia which he supported?

Please, these and many others who are victims of your religious bigotry do not need your message now! We know better. Do not hoodwink us with your supposed sympathy.

Merry Christmas Nigeria
God bless you for this comment,now poverty and injustice is not the cause.So you will start killing them and not give them amenesty?God will save his land......
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by coolhamid(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2014
"Certainly, there will be changes in policies. We cannot continue to enslave our country to those who tell us that we are in economic crises because of loans.”

Like what Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala has been telling us with her guguru and groundnut economics
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by kingpelumi: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by major466(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2014
He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.
Talk of hypocrisy at its peak. Was he not very person that said: An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North? Was he not the very person against the declaration of state of emergency in North East from the beginning? He even went ahead to compare and bemoan the killing of boko haram members and their properties as against the treatment of Niger Delta militants. How can he solve the problem of boko haram if he's completely clueless of the real cause of extremism and terrorism? Because of Lust for Power, he's now telling Nigerians he will liaise with military generals to crush boko haram, the very demons he supported before. Will he crush his own boys? Let him tell us another story.

8 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by IamHumility(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2014
sathel:
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.
[b][/b]He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

Buhari, in his Christmas goodwill message signed by the Director of Communications, Buhari Campaign Organisation, Mr. Dele Alake, expressed displeasure at the security challenges in the country and the poor state of Nigerian roads.

He said his administration would focus on how best to “make the condition of living of the common man the index for the assessment of our policies and not the amount of billionaires our administration would have made.”
Buhari felicitated with Christians in the country as they celebrated Christmas, assuring Nigerians that they would have better reasons to celebrate the festival if he is elected in 2015.

He said, “On my part, I intend to initiate consultations with serving generals and those who have served our country and distinguished themselves on the battlefield across the world to work out an alternative and effective strategy to crush this insurgency within the shortest possible time if elected president on February 14, 2015.

“I have said that I live the life of a pensioner. I share the burden and anxiety of majority of our poor, powerless people. I have offered myself on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, the party of change, because I desire to give back to a country that clothed, fed and trained me to be what I am today. Our people are poor. But our country is rich.”

The former Head of State, who berated the President Goodluck Jonathan administration over rising poverty in the country, said, “In a nation where a few individuals could raise N21bn because they wanted to make their friend President, millions of citizens, who truly own the resources being accumulated by a few, are left to suffer in sorrow, tears and blood.

Buhari said while many Nigerians travelling towards the eastern part of the country would encounter “the failed promises of the Second Niger Bridge;” those travelling through the South-West would “have to bear the gridlock on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.”

He noted that millions of Nigerians would celebrate the Christmas season in poverty and misery because “the system of production and distribution of national resources has been rigged against the vast majority of our people.”
He said, “We promise that, by Christmas 2015, our administration would have brought out efficiency in management and allocation of public resources to make the inter-state roads smoother and easier to ride.

“Christmas is a season when we all embark on journeys to join our brothers and sisters in our native towns to hold town hall meetings, inaugurate community projects and exercise our cultural rights.

“This year’s celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ symbolises peace, love and togetherness to mankind. It reminds us, once again, of the exemplary life of Jesus Christ and the ordinary yet spectacular circumstances of His birth. His life enjoins all of us to follow his path by offering to sacrifice our selfish desires for the good of our country and mankind in general. This event, however, is taking place at a period of serious security challenges across the length and breadth of our dear country.

“The right to life, guaranteed by our constitution, is under savage assault. The stories of murder in the print and electronic media make you shiver to the bones. The daredevilry of the Godless Boko Haram, which penetrated battle lines in the North-East to commit suicidal blasts in the north central capital cities of Bauchi and Gombe, demonstrates the crucial need to review the military strategy of our defence forces.”

Buhari also promised to initiate policies that would ensure the empowerment of the masses, adding that his presidential ambition was borne out of the need to alleviate poverty and establish a system where the rule of law prevails.
He added, “Certainly, there will be changes in policies. We cannot continue to enslave our country to those who tell us that we are in economic crises because of loans.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

He will involve serving and retired Generals "IF ELECTED" so if he's not elected we will keep seeing more explosions.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by adconline(m): 8:05am On Dec 25, 2014
Another empty promise.. No clearly articulated strategy that's different from GEJ's reactionary approach.. Naija is really cursed with leadership..

3 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by sarutobie(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2014
phools all of you! why are you all bent on burying your heads in the sand? why do you people keep on pretending like you don't know the driving force of boko haram? the almajiri girls and boys used to detonate bombs in market places nko? is it not clear to every logic driven, truthful nigerian that illiteracy and religious indoctrination and fanaticism is the root cause of boko haram? the only difference between those who call themselves "moderate muslims" and the suicide bombers in the north is EDUCATION and ENLIGHTENMENT...you want to wish away a culture of almajirism and backward indoctrination spanning over a century with the barrel of a gun? my gawd! instead of encouraging/cajoling and forcing these multitude of kids on the streets to schools, instead of building more primary and secondary schools (which is the responsibility of local and state governments), instead of the wealthy men in these states to build private primary and secondary schools like their counterparts in the south..they will rather build universities...are you building private universities for the almajiri kids in your hometown who cant understand "go" and "come"?? phools all of you!

5 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Christoskurion: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2014
I personally hate seeing these utterances from our politicians. Okay,must people continue perishing on daily basis until you assume office when you think you have the solution to the problem? To me,this is hypocritical and purely ungodly.

4 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Owoplenty(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2014
That is epitom of good leader,he knows yearning of his people,he feels there pain.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by henryobinna(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2014
this grand daddy is funny..

go home n put your house in order insurgency will stop.

but nope!! you're powrr drunk

the north is tearing apart your people killing theirself cos of some goddamn religion.

and all you care is aso rock.

well I don't give a fûçk anymore!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Abugab(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2014
When a true leader speaks, u see the depth, the analytical prowess and direction. #GMB2015 #ChangeMustCome

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Owoplenty(m): 8:09am On Dec 25, 2014
That is epitom of good leader,he knows the yearning of his people,he feels there pain.

1 Like

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by BlaiseJohn(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Story For Amadioha....... Lemme check na must say na president go do everything? Hmmmm
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Erection(m): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari will remain INEC customer till I come meet him.. grin grin grin grin GEJ till Buhari draw Jesus tatoo on chest and shout Haliluyah oo! cool cool cool R.I.P Buhari (MUMU)

5 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2014
“In a nation where a few individuals could raise N21bn because they wanted to make their friend President, millions of citizens, who truly own the resources being accumulated by a few, are left to suffer in sorrow, tears and blood"

GMB....Excerpt of 2014 XMAS message

2 Likes

Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by PassingShot(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2014
F22RAPTOR:
a whole lot of empty talks...why wait till you are elected before you do what you have said, do it now so that we all can see that you mean business...smh

What a well-meaning president would do is to reach out for help. Was Buhari or any of the good retired Army Generals approached for help? I don't think so.
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Buhari just making me love him more and more... honestly, of 2015 is free and fair, he will destroy jonathan
Re: I'll Meet With Other Generals To Solve Insurgency- Buhari by kristisking(m): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Story story story.My question is why did you create bokoharam in the first instance?A true leader does not create problems for his compatriot to solve,rather he joins hands in providing lasting solutions to whatever problems confronting the nation.Buhari does not possess the qualities to lead this nation.Let us not deceive ourselves.Nigeria is too complex to be handled by people who are short of ideas.I keep asking what makes people think Buhari is the solution to our problems?Dont be surprised he might even perform worse than GEJ.The main aim of APC from all indications is just to see the exit of GEJ and power to return to the north.No ideas,no clear vision.All they want is power must change hands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin / Kperogi: "Connecting The Dots Between Aisha Buhari & Armed Invasion At Aso Rock" / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.