Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries (65956 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by rhames(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
Scraps. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Kenai: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
I'm lost as well. undecided undecided undecided

From my observations, the main people who label Jonathan as "Clueless", are actually THE clueless ones themselves.
A fine example is this dunce I'm quoting above who seems to not know the difference between a TRAIN and a TRAM!

Boy, run back to school and stop this charade, because you're intellectually inadequate for discussions like this.

And stop posting German TRAMS as Kenyan TRAINS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Kenai:

From my observations, the main people who label Jonathan as "Clueless", are actually THE clueless ones themselves.
A fine example is this dunce I'm quoting above who seems to not know the difference between a TRAIN and a TRAM!

Boy, run back to school and stop this charade, because you're intellectually inadequate for discussions like this.

And stop posting German TRAMS as Kenyan TRAINS.

Did you see this post?
LRNZH:

But come o... No be yab abeg.
Do you wash train toilets in Manchester? You look like a guy that was begging me for tips at the Mancunian train station when I visited recently. He was cleaning the station.
I'm linking that info to this early morning picture you took (captured below). You look like you had not slept overnight or even washed your face.
Like I said no be yab. I just dey ask. It is better to come back home and be reasonably employed by TAN or Railways. Just trying to help.

You sef follow join.

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Do you wash train toilets in Manchester? You look like a guy that was begging me for tips at the Mancunian train station when I visited recently. He was cleaning the station.
I'm linking that info to this early morning picture you took (captured below). You look like you had not slept overnight or even washed your face.

Like I said no be yab. I just dey ask. It is better to come back home and be reasonably employed by TAN or Railways. Just trying to help.

Fool, I study in one of the universities here, and my school fees for a year will train you from Kindergarten to University.

Bastard that haven't seen the walls of an airport before

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by dragon2(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

I get your point.

But if you notice, the US focuses more on highways and car transport. Their road transport development has no rival in the world. They use trains more for cargo freight.

If I remember well, only NY has an advanced intra city rail network.

Also,it is cheaper to own an airline,than build and maintain rail-lines in the U.S.
Americans are used to flying long distances rather than using rail, obviously they can afford it.
Our people need as cheap a means of mass transportation as possible to move the mass hoard of the poor(esp. in the North) to opportunities for wealth as often as is possible.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

If you have seen the four walls of a good school, you should have known the difference between TRAM AND TRAIN.

Don't move away from the topic.

Bastard product of a failed education system.

Nottingham Trent University, that's where I school.

Quote me again bastard

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Kenai: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Did you see this post?

You sef follow join.

Moooroon, continue dey fool yourself.
I'm just glad your propaganda got busted, and now everyone can see you for the buffoon you are.

Mumu boy wey never step foot outside his village dey spread cheap propaganda with his wrongly googled images, using his Free 10MB Christmas Bonanza Bandwidth from MTN.
F0cking pleb.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:

If you have seen the four walls of a good school, you should have known the difference between TRAM AND TRAIN.

Don't move away from the topic.

Bastard product of a failed education system.

Nottingham Trent University, that's where I school.

Quote me again bastard

This is a public forum so I don't want to give private information... I earned my advanced degrees in a top ten university globally. This was before you finished secondary school.

Nottingham....... wetin?

Just cool down. Ok shorty?
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

You said you visited where? And you know no difference between TRAM and TRAIN.

Rot in hell you pathetic liar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

This is a public forum so I don't want to give private information... I earned my advanced degrees in a top ten university globally. This was before you finished secondary school.

Nottingham....... wetin?

Fool, if you studied any where outside Nigeria, you will know the difference between TRAM and TRAIN. And you wouldn't open this thread.

Shameless liar. Mention the name of the country you travelled to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Akere conflakes

LRNZH:

Nottingham....... wetin?

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Nottingham....... wetin?

Do you know what a top ten Uni by global standard is.

Today the whole Nairaland will see your lies.

Shameless liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by hahn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
Nigerians and mediocrity. Slowpoke trains, Slowpoke president

Slowpoke citizens

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Nottingham....... wetin?

Young man, PLEASE SHUT UP.

SHUT THAT TRAP OF YOUR MOUTH.

YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN BUSTED. ENOUGH. HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO SCHOOL IN A TOP TEN GLOBAL UNIVERSITY YET PLAGIARIZED PHOTOS AND MIS-CONCEIVED A TRAM FOR A TRAIN AFTER GOOFING BY MISLEADING PEOPLE AND POSTING A GERMAN TRAIN AS A KENYAN TRAIN.?

JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!!! DON'T INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE FURTHER.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
calebo101:

YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN BUSTED. ENOUGH. HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO SCHOOL IN A TOP TEN GLOBAL UNIVERSITY YET PLAGIARIZED PHOTOS AND MIS-CONCEIVED A TRAM FOR A TRAIN AFTER GOOFING BY MISLEADING PEOPLE AND POSTING A GERMAN TRAIN AS A KENYAN TRAIN.?

Come and withdraw the advanced degrees na.

See these night soil men.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Nottingham....... wetin?

You could afford to study in one of the top ten universities in the world but can't differentiate between a TRAM and a TRAIN.

God punish you pathetic liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
calebo101:

That's how they are here on Nairaland deceiving people.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Come and withdraw the advanced degrees na.

See these night soil men.

See this MONKEY

you think say na everybody when u meet here be SLAVE like you?

If you need help, let me know. I help people like you just for the fun of doing it.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by shakazuldadon: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
shakazuldadon:
before you had bosoms you started with Tips abi..... besides KPMG adjudged Nigeria railway project under among the top 100 infrastructure projects in the world..... you never walk una wan fly.....mtschewww

Thank you.

Biggest Economy in Africa. But you like to crawl in infrastructural development.

how fast would you want development... let me enlighten you about economics.. a country cannot be transformed over night. the damages done by 45 or more years of military and democratic governments is expected to be reversed in 4-6 years.

you expect to sleep and wake up in Us or France. even GMB is not a magician as you know.

being labelled as biggest economy in Africa brings more investments into the country.....but the impacts of which cannot be felt immediately..

to break it down further in lay man language. when. you are sick and take drugs, do u get well immediately u take the drugs... we that have not seen train move in many decades are complaining because the. one you see dos not look like the us and France trains.

Aesthetics mean nothing but the ability to perform work.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by BrokenTV: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:

Do you know what a top ten Uni by global standard is.

Today the whole Nairaland will see your lies.

Shameless liar
I don't actually wanted to comment on this thread, but i can't stop laughing at how LRNZH is ridiculing himself on this thread. No wonder is fellow APC accomplish all deserted him.

8 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
shakazuldadon:

how fast would you want development... let me enlighten you about economics.. a country cannot be transformed over night. the damages done by 45 or more years of military and democratic governments is expected to be reversed in 4-6 years.

you expect to sleep and wake up in Us or France. even GMB is not a magician as you know.

being labelled as biggest economy in Africa brings more investments into the country.....but the impacts of which cannot be felt immediately..

to break it down further in lay man language. when. you are sick and take drugs, do u get well immediately u take the drugs... we that have not seen train move in many decades are complaining because the. one you see dos not look like the us and France trains.

Aesthetics mean nothing but the ability to perform work.

If you've had the privilege of reading my posts you will see that all I'm saying is GEJ's govt has put the cart before the horse.

ie Railways before Security, Power and Refineries.
It is not a sustainable path to real development.

Mark my words.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrokenTV:

I don't actually wanted to comment on this thread, but i can't stop laughing at how LRNZH is ridiculing himself on this thread. No wonder is fellow APC accomplish all deserted him.

Lol, the guy dey vex me. Spewing his lies everywhere, quoting and posting pictures authoritatively with ZERO knowledge about what he is saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrokenTV:

See people wey dey Nottingham Trent University.

Please check your Broken TV tenses.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

If you've had the privilege of reading my posts you will see that all I'm saying is GEJ's govt has put the cart before the horse.

Mark my words.

Fool come and tell us the name of the country where you studied and can't differentiate between TRAM and TRAIN.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Am standing next to a tram track now waiting for the next tram so I can show that liar what a tram looks like

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

See people wey dey Nottingham Trent University.

Please check your Broken TV tenses.

Mr top 10 universities, you still know no shame. I will school you today
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:
Am standing next to a tram track now waiting for the next tram so I can show that liar what a tram looks like

If this were a game of Chess, I have done you in.

Making your trek around on sleet just to take pictures and advance my thread....

Hahahaha Checkmate....
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:

Mr top 10 universities, you still know no shame. I will school you today

akereconfi:

LRNZH:

Making your trek around on sleet just to take pictures and advance my thread....

Hahahaha Checkmate....

All quiet on the Nottingham Trent front
Where r are these rats?
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by akereconfi: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Hahahaha Checkmate....

You are so foolish and am sure you can't boasts of a high school certificate.

Mind you am on my way back from church
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by shakazuldadon: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Mark my words.

you are a strong contender of dumbest post of 2014....

so 1 sector should be put on hold because there are challenge s in another. do u know how many traders can move their goods faster now.. don't forget that NRC are collecting salaries and allocation every month. so they shouldnt work again.

as for power.. Mr president dosent need to build new refineries when. the ones we have before have been mismanaged but I implore you to use what mb u have left and google power plants built from scratch by Jòna and working... omotosho2, oloronsongo 1, 2, azure, the coal fired plant in Edo.

Google power plants constructef by good luck.... I expect educated Nigeria to complain that they are single cycle plants instead of double cycle plants which are more durable and efficient

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:

Hahahaha Checkmate....

akereconfi:

You are so foolish and am sure you can't boasts of a high school certificate.

Mind you am on my way back from church

Hahahaha.

But seriously, aren't you the cleaner I tipped at the Mancunian train station?

Honestly, I would swear it was you from this picture you posted.

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries by LRNZH(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
shakazuldadon:

you are a strong contender of dumbest post of 2014....

so 1 sector should be put on hold because there are challenge s in another. do u know how many traders can move their goods faster now.. don't forget that NRC are collecting salaries and allocation every month. so they shouldnt work again.

[b]as for power.. Mr president dosent need to build new refineries when. the ones we have before have been mismanaged [/b]but I implore you to use what mb u have left and google power plants built from scratch by Jòna and working... omotosho2, oloronsongo 1, 2, azure, the coal fired plant in Edo.

Google power plants constructef by good luck.... I expect educated Nigeria to complain that they are single cycle plants instead of double cycle plants which are more durable and efficient

Are you a learner?

When I talk about Refineries it is different from Power.
By refining our own fuel and even exporting some, we save hard earned forex from Crude oil sales that we use for importing fuel. That's more hard currency for executing world class projects instead of crying everytime oil price coughs.

Get a handle on the issues please. I still have some respect for your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Federal Permanent Secretaries And Their Portfolios / President Buhari Watching Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.