Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents (9123 Views)

Do Nigerian Women Accept Flowers As Romantic Gifts ? / Why Don't Nigerian Girls Appreciate Flowers As Gifts? / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
grin grin grin
ggrin come handle this guy o
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Lol..always try to read between the line.. I meant apple products like iphone..laptop..ipad bla bla
ok dat other apple grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
my bad
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by youngds: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chizzy20:
nah i dont lyk it.
undecided & u complain naija guys ain't romantic!! hmm school me
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
FLAWLES come and chain your guy o grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
lols don't call my baby into this matter
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
You born am grin grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
I like it alot and i wl appreciate,if u give me one.....
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Frankenstein: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
lols I tell you for her mind nah she go say make use the money sub
Only the ones raised abroad will appreciate the flowers.
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by FLAWLES(f): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
.watappun?
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Burningstar(f): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:
i dont believe you

You don't have to
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by FLAWLES(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
.watappun?
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by ggrin(f): 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
who release u from abeokuta right
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by ggrin(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
kingtomundecided
That stubborn goatlipsrsealed
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
.watappun?
He is constituting a nuisance grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
ggrin:
who release u from abeokuta right
Opolokoko grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
ggrin:
kingtomundecided
That sexy guy kiss
grin grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by ggrin(f): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
grin grin
u wey be like christmas cow grin
yh,u sexy cheesy
U sexy like iya oshogbo gringringrin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by ggrin(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
KingTom:
u be ma boss grin
yh I know wink
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
ggrin:
u wey be like christmas cow grin
yh,u sexy cheesy
U sexy like iya oshogbo gringringrin
And you hot like PEJ grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
ggrin:
yh i'm so in love with you wink
shocked shocked
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2014
FLAWLES:
.watappun?
lols don't mind kingtom na enemy of progress

E wan derail my thread cheesy good night dearie sleep tight
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khiaa(f): 12:47am On Dec 30, 2014
oluwadanie1:
Someone told me they fancy ATM with the pin written on a paper and attached to it.

NOTE: a loaded ATM

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khiaa(f): 12:50am On Dec 30, 2014
agarawu23:
If na oyinbo lady u gv dat flower she will love u forever

Nigerian ladies be like "use d money for the flower to subscribe my BB"

Why do it always have to be a white girl some of you use in comparison? Is a white girl the the ultimate girl, a symbol of what all women should strive to be like? sad sad sad
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khiaa(f): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2014
samflexxy:
I bought a friend of mine(female)flowers on christmas day, expensive ones(whiterose), and her reaction was like "huh" thank you sha" with a straight face, I felt humiliated. So here comes the question do naija babes find flower and maybe chocolate as an ideal gift?

She was selfish and ungrateful, but do you really think all Nigerian women are like that?
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2014
khiaa:

She was selfish and ungrateful, but do you really think all Nigerian women are like that?
yea am starting to believe so, 98% of ladies that have posted on this topics confirms that they don't like the idea of their spouse buying them flower
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 30, 2014
KingTom:

You born am grin grin
lols not that type of baby now
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2014
samflexxy:
yea am starting to believe so, 98% of ladies that have posted on this topics confirms that they don't like the idea of their spouse buying them flower

I love receiving flowers on any occasion It's so thoughtful of the man to take time out of his busy day to think of you in such a sweet and romantic way.
My father use to bring my mother flowers home every friday and ice cream for us kids, and then take her out to dinner. Friday was their date nite after marriage.
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by ggrin(f): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2014
KingTom:
And you hot like PEJ grin
GEJ wise pass you gringrin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by ggrin(f): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2014
KingTom:
god bless you ma smiley
amen smiley
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 30, 2014
khiaa:

I love receiving flowers on any occasion It's so thoughtful of the man to take time out of his busy day to think of you in such a sweet and romantic way.
My father use to bring my mother flowers home every friday and ice cream for us kids, and then take her out to dinner. Friday was their date nite after marriage.
wow that's so thoughtful of your dad, you were brought up in an environment where all this are common remember not every bodys father take there wife on dates s you can t blame naija girls sha
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 30, 2014
ggrin:
GEJ wise pass you gringrin
you never sleep iyah
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by khiaa(f): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2014
samflexxy:
wow that's so thoughtful of your dad, you were brought up in an environment where all this are common remember not every bodys father take there wife on dates s you can t blame naija girls sha

lol grin grin grin How are Naija wives responsible for their husbands not taking them out on dates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies / My Shocking Experience With Mermaid / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.