Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents (9097 Views)

Do Nigerian Women Accept Flowers As Romantic Gifts ? / Why Don't Nigerian Girls Appreciate Flowers As Gifts? / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Tipzsy(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2015
Buy a nigerian girl a flower(ghetto girl to be precise) and she will whip your ass with the stem.

Lolssss
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Bunchersstab(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:

Hope you do have ugu leaves?? Best Nigerian vegetables... smiley
By the way, we can have a business deal u know, you send me containers of vegetables, I sell them here in Nigeria.. Once I pack them up and tag them American vegetables, Nigerians will que for it.. They like to have white people stuff... grin grin
If they hesitate, I might as well tell them it cures all kinds of diseases, one time, they buy it off... wink
you are so on point....
been laffin since i saw ur post
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bunchersstab:
you are so on point....
been laffin since i saw ur post

Lmao, is that why you left us and ran to the US? Or I guess you were born there... smiley
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Bunchersstab(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:

Lmao, is that why you left us and ran to the US? Or I guess you were born there... smiley
i dey abuja jare.
complements of d season
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bunchersstab:
i dey abuja jare.
complements of d season

Oh OK.. Complements too..
But why your babe dey always talk like say you dey there with her?
Anyways, hope you had fun..
Spent my Xmas in Lag, wasn't as fun as Villa things...
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Bunchersstab(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2015
francizy:

Oh OK.. Complements too..
But why your babe dey always talk like say you dey there with her?
Anyways, hope you had fun..
Spent my Xmas in Lag, wasn't as fun as Villa things...
i have plans of bringing khiaa over to nigeria after her studies...
Naija is her home.

1 Like

Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2015
Bunchersstab:
i have plans of bringing khiaa over to nigeria after her studies...
Naija is her home.

That's good.. When she comes, feed her enough oha, bitter leaf and vegetable soup with akpu, poundy or semo! Don't dull me oh..
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Bunchersstab(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
francizy:

That's good.. When she comes, feed her enough oha, bitter leaf and vegetable soup with akpu, poundy or semo! Don't dull me oh..
you 4get to include our local snack, garri and kulikuli.
I knw khiaa will like it
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bunchersstab:
you 4get to include our local snack, garri and kulikuli.
I knw khiaa will like it

Lol, for where? She fit puke if she chop kuli kuli with garium oh! grin grin grin
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
samflexxy:
I bought a friend of mine(female)flowers on christmas day, expensive ones(whiterose), and her reaction was like "huh" thank you sha" with a straight face, I felt humiliated. So here comes the question do naija babes find flower and maybe chocolate as an ideal gift?
bt what wld u do with flower now I dont tnk its a naija girls thing,I tnk its just an African thing...
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by Bunchersstab(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
francizy:

Lol, for where? She fit puke if she chop kuli kuli with garium oh! grin grin grin
Khiaa likes anything african/black/natural.
she will have a taste of amala & ewedu ati pomo.
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by francizy(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Khiaa likes anything african/black/natural.
she will have a taste of amala & ewedu ati pomo.

That's good tho. Do also feed her on Nigerian Burger..
Re: Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents by TeenaMay(f): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / Konji Hold Her!! South African Lady Shares X-rated Photos Of Herself On Twitter / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.