Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri (18950 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by devigblegble: 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Those wey carry Bihari matter for head, in a little time I go ask una how market
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by EagleScribes: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please how does that affect good governance Mr. Rhino Omokri? Tell your boss to keep up with whatever he's doing until Nigerians decide whoever they want in two months time
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014

“There is no basis to compare the two because they are miles apart. President Jonathan enjoys the support of Nigerians as evident by the millions of Nigerians that follow his official Facebook account, Goodluck Jonathan.

The number of likes, comments and shares of his posts is commendable. I am not sure that Buhari has up to 60,000 likes on Facebook with the money spent so far by his camp to boost his popularity on social media.”
Hater alert!! cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
smiley
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Otunbab: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Different tactics from both parties. The one way go decide to increase average person salary, na hin go win.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by 9jaforlife: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Omokri is beginning to get scared for GEJ grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reno has always been an iidiot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by EagleScribes: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Please how does that affect good governance Mr. Simlin??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Kingexcellence(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Glory! FP
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by datbay(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Highest bidder ....PDP can as well buy theirs
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
hi
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by abdul4new(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reno omokri or whatever should cook up another story, he should tell his otuoke boss to perform or pack up.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by grinface98(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buhari bought followers no concern us!
All we want is change!
GMB for 2015!
Vote APC!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by gbodimowo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Indeed
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by kindnyce(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
\THIS FACELESS ASSHOLE SHOULD SHUT THE Bleep UP.....
LEAVE BUHARI ALONE And tell ur President Jonathan to FOCUS ON HIS CAMPAIGN AND TELL US WHAT THEY CAN DO...
LEAVE APC AND BUHARI ALONE.....
SAI BUHARI..............2015

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by lordcornel(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Na twitter dey vote? Abegi!! Any of una wey win go still make naija worst.. Wish u both will just loose
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by topcube(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
This Omokirikiri (abi wetin b him name self) wey dey talk so, na when him sef start to dey use facebook, he should bury his head in shame, we don't need facebook in order to govern and properly represent the masses, can he prove his boss is d one operating the so called 'verified' facebook account? Mtcccchw as if na facebook we wan chop. Omokirikiri, no let me swell for U oh. Badbelle

Sai GMB 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by eleko1: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
SaTANist are confused.Sai BUHARI
omenka:
See the face. Like a fat kid who's been denied his cheese! Lmao.

Reno should go figure what it means when the media are always reporting "the General enjoys a cult-like followership". Honestly, I don't wanna believe there is any Buhari's supporter out there who's opinion about the General is "paid for".

God bless the General.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Neldrizzy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buhari--- very fake and confused human being tonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Change2015(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
I was paid 19 billion to support Buhari. Lolz. PDP's desperate lies again. First they say he has no money, now he has bought supporters (on credit?). Jonathan please chain your lying and thieving prophets. They have not even successfully seen your future unemployment. Suegbe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
POLITICS IN NIGERIA IS A JOKE!!!!!

undecided

Where is the proof that Buhari's popularity was bought in this write up? It is shocking how far these political parties are ready to go.

Please PDP and APC

Let me see some good programs you wish to implement.

-How do you intend to fight corruption?
-What do you think is wrong with our fight against insurgency?
-Is there a road map for the Educational System?
-How do you plan on promoting and rewarding intellectual achievements?
-What will you do about town planning and proper planning of cities and roads without sidewalks and drainage systems?
-And electricity? What has been wrong with it? How far can you improve it within the next 4 years?
-And the discipline of the military in human rights violation and unlawful arrests, extortion, bribery corruption? How will you deal with these?
-Oil prices are dwindling and Nigeria is still mono-economic in nature. What are your plans?
-What about Oil subsidy issue? Are the cabals still there? How will you plug loopholes of embezzlement within the system?
-What about the duplicity of roles and functions in the Nigerian Public Service? NOSDRA/NESREA/FMENV, POLICE/CIVIL DEFENCE/, EFCC/ICPC, NRSC/VIO/NPF, etc. etc.
-etc.
-etc.

I mean concrete things. Not about Facebook popularity.

Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Hidentity(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Clerverly:

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/reno-omokri-faults-buharis-popularity-social-media/#sthash.467dbf2g.dpuf

That should not call for ranting tigers and elephants. Buy it for your pay master too. The resources are there.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by colossus2: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
When someone has a Ph.D in Zoology, he will definitely have Rhinoceros Omokri as his Special Adviser undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by ademoladeji(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
I think these advisers r all bunch of drunkards... What's ya own with Buhari's popularity? Who sabi you? Even b4 we knw your oga Jonah, we all sabi Buhari... Awon odoyo...
#teampopularGMB

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by MORNDEW(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well ppl like omokri would look for a better job wen his master is kicked out. For his information, me nd my friends who dnt know but love the general was never given a kobo so he should tell dat to his cronies. I wish all Nigerians are online Buharis Victory would have been made more easy. Lieing is not corruption so i dnt blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by deeptechcool(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
So much for issue-based campaign. Slander and name-calling will take PGEJ no where in 20fifteen.
I've been voting Buhari since 2003 and will continue to vote for him. 2015 is the year.
In change I believe.
Buhari/Osinbajo 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Abdulleeh: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mr Reno or wots ur name. if GMB could garner over 12M votes in the last election, 40k followers on twitter shouldn't be a problem, should it?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Abugab(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Can someone tell Reno Omokri to keep mute and remain on his sinking ship? Why does this guy abi na man like hearing himself say bunkum all the time. Is there any other better crowd renter than pdp and his master? Second base jare....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Donbrig: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reno Omokri is also feeling our heat, this is just the beginning. Tell your BOSS we are sick and tired of the situation in the country and Buhari/Osinbajo is our last best hope. GEJ could also buy more popularity on social media because he has more stolen billions for that. We are the ORGANIC supporters of Buhari. I am now fully convinced that the presidency is now feeling our HEAT. Time to go Nuclear.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by smartleo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Omokri ,thank you for been a very hardworking p.a but the truth is that u r just doing the job u r paid to do.......... ......time is always the revealers of truth,election will open ur eyes to see the truth that ur boss is no more useful.sai buhari.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) / Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.