Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,065 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri (18946 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by mentorandfriend(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
This Reno guy is so stupiid. He spews trash about other people but when Prof Osinbajo calls this mess we find ourselves in a visionless government, he replies with bible quotations, citing how it is wrong to say such things about other people. See the trash coming out of his mouth about the peerless general. Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by flexing11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Buhari--- very fake and confused human being tonguetonguetonguetongue
i believe u are up to 28 or above,u d*t ave a wife a*d u are sti squatti*g wit ur aged pare*ts, is dat de wa* u we live ur life?fool,
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by abdulnabdul: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
I was neither bought as well.we just want change!!!
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by SupremeTeam: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Clerverly:
Please Tomakint, SupremeTeam, Anonimi, Sincere9igerian, nigerianvenom, Please help me and step up your game, This man from Otuoke is threatening to send me back to the Labour Market!

Your father for mentioning

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by flexing11(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
calaway:

are you in the crowd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM
must i be i* de crowd,or u are amo*g de clueless,,
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by zantama05(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
humnsikan:
For me and most Nigerians, Goodluck must complete the good work he is doing in Nigeria. He has gone too far into the journey to be deterred. If I might be allowed to quote a friend: "If GEJ has failed, as many people have falsely claimed, he must repeat the class and take the course again. He will learn from his past mistakes." My advice to APC is that they shouldn't be too optimistic. Infact, they should be doubting their capability and not live in gross delusion. Their optimism is dangerous in the sense that the impending deflation of such over-bloated optimism, after GEJ's much expected victory, will be too devastating to stomach and will definitely lead to post election violence. Therefore, APC should be realistic in their expectations.
emerging me I just saw the truth in your lies
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by docadams: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Even if BABA GOD transfigurate Reno to heaven and ask him to deliver a message to Jona not to contest in 2015 he will return and pontificate to Jona not to mind BABA at the top because he has join Boko Haram.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by bola4dprec(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hello my goons for you to understand the true position of Gen Moh'd Buhari on twitter kindly search @thisisbuhari the results will be @thisisbuhari, @profOshinbajo and @premierleague at the beneath of @premierleague you will notice one yellow arrow pointed to promoted meaning most of the follower were bought through external social media follower distributor, in view of this buhari has never promoted his twitter account through any external means. And again remember election will not hold through any social medial platform e.g facebook, twitter or nairaland all I know is that change is inevitable APC change dole AP and C sai Buhari
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Clueless camp of total confusion. Y is their puppet leadership nervous now? mad people
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Kelgabriel5(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Anikulhapo:
Wendell Simlin (Aka Imamsodiq123) Popularly Known As Reno Omokri Vomiting Rubbish Since Judas Betrayed Our Lord Jesus!
leav dem pictures of GMB givn d money or idonbilivit
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:
smiley
the cattle rearer will re unite with his 150 cattle next year, so reno should just chill
i hope Osinbajo continues takes his campaign to GEJ trains, that would be a massive outreach grin
In your mind you know that account was set up by a GEJ supporter.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by calaway: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
flexing11:

I would rather have clean hands than hands soaked with blood of the innocent
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by dammytosh: 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
redcliff:
I was not bought and i support buhari

I was actually bought with Jonathan's gross incompetences.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by obinoral1179(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Big4wig:
B4 nko angry angry angry abeg make una tap joke

One day, a rabbit was running around the forest happily when he saw a giraffe smoking marijuana
"Hey" he said to the giraffe "why do you do this to yourself my friend?, just run around the forest with me, and you'll feel happier"
The giraffe thought about this, left the smoke and started running with the rabbit.
After a while, they came across an elephant taking heroin
"hey" said the rabbit to the elephant "why do you destroy yourself with drugs?, just run around the forest with me and you'll definitely be happier"
The elephant thought about this and left his drugs and started running around the forest with the rabbit.
After a while, they saw Mr Lion taking coke, a powerful drug
"Hey" the rabbit said to the lion "why do you punish yourself so?, just run around the forest with me and you'll feel happier"
Then the lion left his drugs and started giving the rabbit the beating of his life.
"Hey" said the elephant to Mr Lion "This guy is only trying to help us from taking drugs, why are you beating him up?"
Then the lion said "Dont mind this , thats how he makes me run around the forest with him whenever he's high"
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Vikky014(f): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
rozayx5:
smiley
the cattle rearer will re unite with his 150 cattle next year, so reno should just chill
i hope Osinbajo continues takes his campaign to GEJ trains, that would be a massive outreach grin
hmmm.sharia?
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by flexing11(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
calaway:

I would rather have clean hands than hands soaked with blood of the innocent

a*d u believe ur gej is clea*,,,ope* ur e*es,,,,,dis govt is too corrupt a*d d eco*omic is melti*g dow* eac* da*,,,
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by calaway: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by calaway: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
flexing11:

a*d u believe ur gej is clea*,,,ope* ur e*es,,,,,dis govt is too corrupt a*d d eco*omic is melti*g dow* eac* da*,,,

NOT HALF AS CORRUPT AS PAST GOVTS. THIS IS THE BEST SO FAR.. GEJ HAS NO CONTROL OVER OIL PRICE THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE DECLINE IN ECONOMIC INDICES AND DONT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE MISSING us$20b COS SANUSI (PRO BORN TO RULE) IS NOT EVEN SURE OF THE FIGURES OF HIS ALLEGATION. IS IT INSECURITY ASK THOSE WHO ARE READY TO SHED BLOOD(PRO BORN TO RULE) ABOUT IT AFTER ALL THE ARE THE ONE WHO SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO GO AND DIE. LOOK IT IS CLEAR THAT THE BORN TO RULE PEOPLE ARE WORKING OVERTIME AND KILLING THEMSELVES TO DISCREDIT GEJ IN EVERY OPPORTUNITY PRESENTED BUT YOU SEE GEJ DID NOT PUT HIMSELF THERE, GOD PUT HIM THERE. NO MAN CAN REMOVE HIM COS WE ARE ALL BEHIND HIM. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Sabdeejat: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mr Reno u are also clueless as ur clueless president,ok continue dats how Okupe started,bt we believe in god not like ur cult pdp
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by calaway: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
(IN THE GREAT FELA'S VOICE) AN ANIMAL IN CRASE MAN SKIN BUIHARI
ENJOY THE SOUND OF WISDOM FROM THE GREAT ONE AGBAMI EDA. TIME 4.16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by zoomzu(f): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Reno or Canoe or what do you call yourself, nobody bought me, my families PVC cards are well kept to send dorojonah back to Otuieke. I am even ready to donate to Buhari/OsinbaJo campaign fund. #CHANGEISWHATWEWANT# your camp if full of lies and deceit. SAI BUHARI.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by robinsoncrosoe: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Beehshorp:
Gej has silent supporters that's why am confident that he would win

Gej till, 2019
yea ...very correct.we are big boys.we don't make noice...
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by synergycom19: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
Honestly the campaign for GMB by muslim fanatics is making me uncomfortable,and am disappointed with GEJ’S ADMINISTRATION. So am not voting neither
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by mccrown1(m): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2014
Even if the support was bought GEJ and PDP paid the price.
SAI BUHARI!
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Reno Omokri aka Wendell Slim should be in jail for falsely trying to accuse the opposition for sponsoring Boko Haram after usIng the fictitious name Wendell Slim. I'm surprised he still show's his face in public after being exposed for being the Author Wendell Slim in the Word document and this man calls himself a Pastor.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by princeandex: 12:38am On Dec 30, 2014
BUHARI Condemns violence. People should stop lying against this man.
I've
had enuf lies about him already, I will defintely vote for this man.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by princeandex: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2014
CHECK THIS LINK: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
BUHARI CONDEMNS VIOLENCE.
ENUOUGH of ur lies, ruse and propaganda.
Why not mention GEJ achievement(s) {if any} and stop attacking. is because GEJ has nothing to show after 6 years.
flexing11:

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by morereb10: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2014
You tink so? Abeg forget matter ooooo. But him and Osibanjo na watin i no understand. Every time him go carry christian join body. I dey fear dat Buari of a man oooo. Osibanjo dey do campaign now like no man business. visit here for more: http://exlinklodge..com/2014/12/see-prof-osinbajo-stormed-obalende.html
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by princeandex: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2014
CHECK THIS LINK:[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE. STOp lying to garner support for GEJ, why not mention his achievement(s) [IF ANY].
I HOPE NIGERIA SEE BEYOND THE RICE GEJ GETS FOR THE AND VOTE FOR BUHARI.
calaway:

are you in the crowd?

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by agabaI23(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2014
Chaiiiii
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by princeandex: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by princeandex: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2014
adeusolu:

self inflicted suffer-head carrying bad evil market

BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

Buhari use BBC because a lot of people in the north use it as a source of information.
my source is more credible than yours; mine is BBC, yours is Youtube video
Please know your source, you can bee misinformed by even a mad man on youtube.
BBC has a reputation to protect, therefore, credibility is key.

I hope NIgerians will bypass religious/sectarian bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme / 2023 Presidency: Nobody Is More Qualified Than Me – Wike / Troops Neutralize Three Bandits, Recover Weapons In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.