Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri (18947 Views)

Doyin Okupe: No Politician Alive Can Stand Buhari’s Popularity / APC's Social Media Fails To Improved Buhari's Popularity - Thisday Report / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by kalufelix(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Wetin koncern a b o k ! koncern facebook...
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by brixton: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Yes I concur, been following the president on Facebook since 2010. I remember a Tanzanian classmate was filled wit admiration for my country cos our president seem to b able use social media to communicate wit the citizens of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
anoda dog just got loosed again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by upcrown2512(m): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
IS THIS AN ISSUE BASED CAMPAIGN
So the've seen the crowd on the tweeter.
How can somebody be so myopic about SOCIAL NETWORK and IT in this 21st Century.
The pointer himself has showed himself as type of people that refused to see reality than mere fallacy.
GMB said he knows he cannot buy the people of Nigeria with money even if he has the money. So shall it be. If you think you could not bought. Please voluntarily joined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by adeusolu: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
devigblegble:
Those wey carry Bihari matter for head, in a little time I go ask una how market
self inflicted suffer-head carrying bad evil market

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Caseless: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
See the face. Like a fat kid who's been denied his cheese! Lmao.

Reno should go figure what it means when the media are always reporting "the General enjoys a cult-like followership". Honestly, I don't wanna believe there is any Buhari's supporter out there who's opinion about the General is "paid for".

God bless the General.
i've been voting buhari since 2003- I don't think money could have kept me that long behind him(gmb).

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Krisddon: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
Whether bought or not, we don't care! Buhari is our choice and he will continue to be our president on facebook, twitter, Niara land, 2go, whatsapp, bbm, eskimi, instagram, badoo, ebuddy. Just name it... Till 20&4eva.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by dotcomnamename: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2014

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by LordDarius(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kinda not getting this straight, is it Reno or his media freaks that are off their mind. How will The General buys every single individual Nigerians to support him?
And Jesus of Otueke bought that cheap clueless news.
Who among the two now is most clueless?
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by LogicPower(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
See the face. Like a fat kid who's been denied his cheese! Lmao.

Reno should go figure what it means when the media are always reporting "the General enjoys a cult-like followership". Honestly, I don't wanna believe there is any Buhari's supporter out there who's opinion about the General is "paid for".

God bless the General.

The shameless imposter and his clueless principal know very well that NO ANY OTHER NIGERIAN POLITICIAN enjoys the amount of WIDESPREAD POPULAR SUPPORT the people's general enjoys at the moment.

And they also know very well that NO AMOUNT OF MONEY can buy a politician this kind of support, otherwise BUHARI and his supporters would have been EASILY OUTPRICED by the super-corrupt.

The good news for those who are yearning for change is that EVEN RENO OMOKRI is being so OVERWHELMED and OVERAWED by the HUGE and UNSTOPPABLE MOMENTUM of CHANGE that he is now showing SIGNS OF GIVING UP before the contest even starts!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by azimibraun: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
So I am bought too? Na wa o! How much was I bought afterall MR Reno?
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
How is this news?

Can't Nigerians rally to product another adpirant other than the clueless and the desperate old fool?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by mamajohn(f): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
This Reno is as daft as his boss, benefactor and master
Renodaft on the loose!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
LordDarius:
Kinda not getting this straight, is it Reno or his media freaks that are off their mind. How will The General buys every single individual Nigerians to support him?

In politics, It is normal to buy popularity and good PR. So it is no news.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
some APC supporters account are FAKE here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by spenca: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
I see these aids are trying too hard to make a point buh it is okay because that is what they are paid for and the only means to justify their pay
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by usibengate(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'm a confirm baptised Catholic Christian parishioner. I attend St Albert Catholic Church, University of Benin Edo State. I was not bought by Buhari, I believe in him for the change we desire. Buhari followers are genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Forwetinnah: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
I know!!
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
humnsikan:
For me and most Nigerians, Goodluck must complete the good work he is doing in Nigeria. He has gone too far into the journey to be deterred. If I might be allowed to quote a friend: "If GEJ has failed, as many people have falsely claimed, he must repeat the class and take the course again. He will learn from his past mistakes." My advice to APC is that they shouldn't be too optimistic. Infact, they should be doubting their capability and not live in gross delusion. Their optimism is dangerous in the sense that the impending deflation of such over-bloated optimism, after GEJ's much expected victory, will be too devastating to stomach and will definitely lead to post election violence. Therefore, APC should be realistic in their expectations.
In that case, my prayer for you is : May God guide pilot the affairs of your life EXACTLY the same way Jonathan is piloting the affairs of Nigeria. Say a big amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by flexing11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
omokirikiri or watso eva ur *ame is am a stro*g supporter of bu*ari a*d i was*t boug*t,,,,,,we just wa*t a tur*arou*d,,
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by flexing11(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
mamajohn:
This Reno is as daft as his boss, benefactor and master
Renodaft on the loose!
sa* it agai*,,,,,,,tell dem,
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by oweman: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Many don"t seem to understand what really is going on .
In 2011 there was plenty of room for deciet amongstt which were
1 . jonathan being a christian .
2 √√ being a phd holder with some sound academics .
3 √√√ south southern so will serve the nation better
All this has come to NOT as pure fake
1. boozing in unlimited the presidency now have a special buruku brewer .
2, The phd ruse has since been rubbished as our phd man cant talk off head
mr.phd was unable to take the illetrates on debate d on live tv
3 . The not being corrupt boogie has been rubbished no thanks to daily exposure of corrupt practice by appointees who from all indications were mere foot soldier as what the kill ( stole ) is shared with TOP man.
In any case how much was shared to the op as alleged ?
could Buhari be so rich and need to take loans ?
Pleass come off this rubbish Nigerians are not that dumb !
EYES DON OPEN ALL THE LIES HAS EXPIRE !!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by suwailad(f): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
chai it dey pain reno and ochejoseph oh!! buildupnigeria nor dey bring popularity again oh! chai!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by richybanky(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Before it was Doyin Okupe and now its Reno Omokri
Wen will dis pple have sense for God sake

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by calaway: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
flexing11:
omokirikiri or watso eva ur *ame is am a stro*g supporter of bu*ari a*d i was*t boug*t,,,,,,we just wa*t a tur*arou*d,,
are you in the crowd?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buhari jst. Discovered Twitter some days ago.......

I hope they will teach him how to charge / Tweet and operate his newly bought IPAD..........

We Smart, Intelligent and outstanding Nigerians knows that APC bought the recent popularity of their baboon and Dog general on Social Media.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buhari jst. Discovered Twitter some days ago.......

I hope they will teach him how to charge / Tweet and operate his newly bought IPAD..........

We Smart, Intelligent and outstanding Nigerians knows that APC bought the recent popularity of their baboon and Dog general on Social Media.
Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by RealSleek(m): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
I follow his cluelessness,Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on facebook and I don't even like the niggur, I jst want to be updated with his imcompetence

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by wazobiaN9(m): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
ojaydedon:
we knw...

You know nothing.. U are lost in your dark world.

I am following GMB on twitter and other media.. So are most of my colleagues. We were not asked to, neither paid to do so.

I suspect some pdp e-trolls are also following to keep abreast of developments in enemy number 1 camp.

GMB 2015 by God's grace!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Gmb's popularity dazes them! #change2015!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
humnsikan:
For me and most Nigerians, Goodluck must complete the good work he is doing in Nigeria. He has gone too far into the journey to be deterred. If I might be allowed to quote a friend: "If GEJ has failed, as many people have falsely claimed, he must repeat the class and take the course again. He will learn from his past mistakes." My advice to APC is that they shouldn't be too optimistic. Infact, they should be doubting their capability and not live in gross delusion. Their optimism is dangerous in the sense that the impending deflation of such over-bloated optimism, after GEJ's much expected victory, will be too devastating to stomach and will definitely lead to post election violence. Therefore, APC should be realistic in their expectations.
who told you the president office is a school, besides student below average are either advise to withdraw or rusticated

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Popularity On Social Media Was Bought- Reno Omokri by LogicPower(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
LordDarius:

Don't mind the unscrupulous character.

This absurd allegation is going to BOOMERANG hard on RENO and his CLUELESS PRINCIPALǃ.

It would GALVANIZE even more support for Buhari, as it would INFURIATE all DECENT SUPPORTERS of the general who, contrary to this mischievous allegation, SPEND THEIR OWN MONEY, TIME AND ENERGY to bring about the change that we so desperately need.

If Reno needs to be told, MOST of the young men and women who so ACTIVELY and so ARDENTLY support Buhari, and who are SO DETERMINED to vote him in as the new president of our great country, are mainly young men and women who are DISAPPOINTED by the first term performance of GEJ.

They now want to TEACH a HARD LESSON to the clueless that he cannot IGNORE THE INTERESTS OF THE ORDINARY PEOPLE and so openly be SERVING THE INTERESTS OF THE CABAL and the super-corrupt, and THEN expect the SUFFERING MASSES to be supporting him as overwhelminɡly as they did in 2011. No way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Militants Disrupt Elections In South Ijaw / #osundecides: APC Candidate, Gheyega Oyetola Casts His Vote (photos) / Sowore Bemoans Lack Of Electricity, Good Roads In Buhari's Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.