Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:50 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (609723 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
probably done for the week. 250% ROI for the week

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by BarondeTrade(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Good morning dear traders,

I must say that I'm glad to be on this platform among people doing what I do - growing money!

I made my debut yesterday though I have followed posts here for more than 2 weeks. It's good to know that there are experienced traders putting their knowledge out here to newbies for free, that is the spirit of brotherhood: helping your fellowman fulfil his dreams!
It is not easy! May God continue to bless your hustle in Jesus' Name. Amen. And I also admire the courage of naijababe and co., who are blazing the trail for other ladies to follow. I have a soft spot for female traders, (I have tutored many) they're usually smart.*wink*

True success is helping others make something of their lives through your investment of time, money, intellect etc..

I hope to give some folks here an opportunity to trade with the big league. There is a lot I would be offering on this forum because I have and still enjoy trading Forex and I am doing the little I can to help others. Since I relocated to Ghana in 2009, I have earned my pay by training people if Forex trading and trading funds. I finally, got a contract job with a bank where I was in charge of trading at the Treasury dept.

I have given aspiring traders accounts to trade in the past, the highest being $30,000 (2012). The last time I did this was Nov last year, I gave this guy a $5000 account and topped it up with another $5000 2 weeks later but had to take it back because he couldn't perform. This has almost always been the case - the reason I stopped dealing with newbies. Forex has no compassion. It wouldn't spare you just because you are green.

If you are already experienced and have a good track record, send me your statement. if you are solid, you're in the money. I consulted for a Forex broker last year and their country manager is my friend. If you know what that means.

All the best !

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Female traders are smart! Hear! Hear!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oya ooo..All those making 2000 pips a week and those asking for emails make una send statement and recieve millions of naira to trade grin grin

Not dropped alerts in a while so here goes.

Sold EA 4956. EN 6560 . EJ 13672.

All 100 pips TP and SL so adjust your position size accordingly. The three should not take more than 6% of your account please o. shocked shocked

Out till 7pm.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:
Female traders are smart! Hear! Hear!! grin grin grin grin
I'm your disciple but this parable is above my knowledge. Could you please explain in plain language? grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
jamace:
I'm your disciple but this parable is above my knowledge. Could you please explain in plain language? grin grin

No parable, just echoing BarondeTrade's comments ni grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Ogboraph(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
jorel1:
something tells me the American session is coming in with the retracements and probably trend continuation till end of trading day/week,
now is good time for profit taking. wait possible re-entry with retracement
My People if you are expecting retracement on GBPUSD during the American session please forget it because i see GBPUSD going to 1.56250 i the next session it can only range on the next session between 1.55640 then down to 1.55020. we are going up to 1.577 next week. grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shevychen2:
Oya ooo..All those making 2000 pips a week and those asking for emails make una send statement and recieve millions of naira to trade grin grin

All 100 pips TP and SL so adjust your position size accordingly. The three should not take more than 6% of your account please o. shocked shocked

Lols you funny gann
Oya all the account holders wanna be
Over to you becos this is a golden opportunity
Mr kirinwa where u dey na
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
well , we are apparently saying the same thing , retracement to the upside ofcourse
Ogboraph:
My People if you are expecting retracement on GBPUSD during the American session please forget it because i see GBPUSD going to 1.56250 i the next session it can only range on the next session between 1.55640 then down to 1.55020. we are going up to 1.577 next week. grin cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Am with u on that EA trade
@ shevychen
Selling at 1.4990
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by mrikay: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shevychen2:

Out till 7pm.

Boss Shevy, I hear there is a Eur meeting going on.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
raycolz84:
Am with u on that EA trade
@ shevychen
Selling at 1.4990

Una get liver, selling after a breakout on the upside lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ipledge01: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shevychen2:

Out till 7pm.

Agreed with EN, was expecting you to buy GN yesterday.
Been following you and capital on the sideline
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jendy36(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
jendy36:

Who was on this with me...ej closed @+110, chai, I run commit for gj... gn got triggered
Gn in red! gu closed @+115
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
#GBPJPY likely selloff for the rest of the day down to the initiating trendline

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
jorel1:
[b]#GBPJPY [/b]likely selloff for the rest of the day down to the initiating trendline

Look at your chart and you will see that GJ just broke another resistance. The pin bar is acting as a consolidation candle in this instance.

# My two kobo ni o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
raycolz84:
lemme see what will happen around 187.58
before i can decide the next step to take

if it fails to pass 187.5xx i would sell

otherwise i wud continue with the bulls, if it passes that level with at least 50 pips
funny enough i couldn't take this trade
when i opened my system it has left me far behind
but now am regretting because if i have entered even at 189.xx e for still make sense
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

No parable, just echoing BarondeTrade's comments ni grin
Ok o. cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
raycolz84:
funny enough i couldn't take this trade
when i opened my system it has left me far behind
but now am regretting because if i have entered even at 189.xx e for still make sense

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. I woke up this morning to find all my sells in serious jeopardy. I waited till all candles closed at 8am and bought everything all over again using a smaller lot. In fact I did not get in on GN and EN until after 10am but heck I am smiling now.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
its already up by almost 400 pips, i dont think it still has the strength to carry on today , probably just dance around that area or go down to continue journey next week
naijababe:

Look at your chart and you will see that GJ just broke another resistance. The pin bar is acting as a consolidation candle in this instance.

# My two kobo ni o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
jorel1:
its already up by almost 400 pips, i dont think it still has the strength to carry on today , probably just dance around that area or go down to continue journey next week

Let's just say I am not in the habit of thinking about what market will or won't do lipsrsealed. My preference is to just follow.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Una get liver, selling after a breakout on the upside lipsrsealed

na just for EA oo
but i jeje-ly dey monitor am
any any-how move
na usian bolt leg i go borrow take bail out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
bought GJ
let me see if i can ride it for just a 100pips

The GJ sell and buy no just favour me at all

and to think i was in both trades initially, buy left to quick
missed nothing less than 300 free pips each on both the sell and buy

well God dey embarassed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
raycolz84:

na just for EA oo
but i jeje-ly dey monitor am
any any-how move
na usian bolt leg i go borrow take bail out

In my opinion, EA will do 151xx today and then close above 150xx for this week. I has gathering momentum to break 14800-14950 for a few weeks now.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
GN, & GA this week! shocked E get at as e be o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
The importance of patience and reminding oneself that the market will always be here. Most of my trades until this morning either reversed and closed at BE or lost. Who would have thought that trades on the last trading of week is where I will collect back in multiples to quote Capitals; I just closed all my trades at 1023 pips. Make I carry my market comot until next week.

The market is always there and will continue to do what it always does.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet. I woke up this morning to find all my sells in serious jeopardy. I waited till all candles closed at 8am and bought everything all over again using a smaller lot. In fact I did not get in on GN and EN until after 10am but heck I am smiling now.

This is what actually changed my forex history
Power of flexibility
But am still trying to perfect it though
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
raycolz84:

This is what actually changed my forex history
Power of flexibility
But am still trying to perfect it though

Best thing you can do really!

MM is the holy grail. There was a time that all the crazy moves this week would have blown my account and by today when I would have had the chance to truly make money, there'd be no money to trade sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:
The importance of patience and reminding oneself that the market will always be here. Most of my trades until this morning either reversed and closed at BE or lost. Who would have thought that trades on the last trading of week is where I will collect back in multiples to quote Capitals; I just closed all my trades at 1023 pips. Make I carry my market comot until next week.

The market is always there and will continue to do what it always does.

For my mind I just dey talk say I know say naijababe done run commot for the sell and enter buy, I wanted to ask you this morning but later changed my mind
I no say u no dey slack for does kind tinz
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
raycolz84:

For my mind I just dey talk say I know say naijababe done run commot for the sell and enter buy, I wanted to ask you this morning but later changed my mind
I no say u no dey slack for does kind tinz

Do you this quote by Carl Jung? Man know thyself!

I know who I am and what my temperaments can take. I do not have the patience to trade the daily charts, even 4h is a good stretch but I manage most times, my favourite tf is 1 hr and I always look for swing points when I should be changing position. Many traders will tell you that this method is wrong but I know who I am grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 4:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Do you this quote by Carl Jung? Man know thyself!

KNOW THYSELF!!!!!! the word that kicked off my journey towards self discovery

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.