Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (609720 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
beejaay:

KNOW THYSELF!!!!!! the word that kicked off my journey towards self discovery

Same here, changed my life and helps me work on my many shortcomings.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by pocoapoco88: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:
The importance of patience and reminding oneself that the market will always be here. Most of my trades until this morning either reversed and closed at BE or lost. Who would have thought that trades on the last trading of week is where I will collect back in multiples to quote Capitals; I just closed all my trades at 1023 pips. Make I carry my market comot until next week.

The market is always there and will continue to do what it always does.

spot on mama,in line wit wot u jst emphasized on,I 4 1 discovered dat d accounts i blew was'nt bcoz my strategies wia failing rather it was bcoz i yielded 2 d frustrations dat accompanies series of losses by over leveraging and entering trades arbitrarily.hence i learned 2 say 2 my self "dude 4get dis period of losses coz d winners r jst around d corner".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
King of Alert is back
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Same here, changed my life and helps me work on my many shortcomings.
did u watch the movie matrix? Your view on it?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
beejaay:
did u watch the movie matrix? Your view on it?

As in Morpheus and the rest of the gang?

My short view, take the red pill already and move into your true reality grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
BarondeTrade:
Good morning dear traders,

I must say that I'm glad to be on this platform among people doing what I do - growing money!

I made my debut yesterday though I have followed posts here for more than 2 weeks. It's good to know that there are experienced traders putting their knowledge out here to newbies for free, that is the spirit of brotherhood: helping your fellowman fulfil his dreams!
It is not easy! May God continue to bless your hustle in Jesus' Name. Amen. And I also admire the courage of naijababe and co., who are blazing the trail for other ladies to follow. I have a soft spot for female traders, (I have tutored many) they're usually smart.*wink*

True success is helping others make something of their lives through your investment of time, money, intellect etc..

I hope to give some folks here an opportunity to trade with the big league. There is a lot I would be offering on this forum because I have and still enjoy trading Forex and I am doing the little I can to help others. Since I relocated to Ghana in 2009, I have earned my pay by training people if Forex trading and trading funds. I finally, got a contract job with a bank where I was in charge of trading at the Treasury dept.

I have given aspiring traders accounts to trade in the past, the highest being $30,000 (2012). The last time I did this was Nov last year, I gave this guy a $5000 account and topped it up with another $5000 2 weeks later but had to take it back because he couldn't perform. This has almost always been the case - the reason I stopped dealing with newbies. Forex has no compassion. It wouldn't spare you just because you are green.

If you are already experienced and have a good track record, send me your statement. if you are solid, you're in the money. I consulted for a Forex broker last year and their country manager is my friend. If you know what that means.

All the best !

provide us a means of contacting u. lets go higher level.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
FxDuke:
King of Alert is back

Oya na
Welcome back
Looking forward to ur alert as market opens
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Oh boy.. Manchester United everywhere grin

Make e be like say na forex nah..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

As in Morpheus and the rest of the gang?

My short view, take the red pill already and move into your true reality grin

grin grin its funny but dont you think that this our world is some kind of matrix too and we are all plugged in way.....true reality set in when one begin to try unplugging
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
beejaay:

grin grin its funny but dont you think that this our world is some kind of matrix too and we are all plugged in way.....true reality set in when one begin to try unplugging

Don't I know it grin Are you into Psychology?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by beejaay: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

Don't I know it grin Are you into Psychology?

am autodidatic on psychoogy anf philosophy, all thanks to forex grin grin forex have a way of destroying all one's known believe from birth....true success come from this game only when one begin to form his own opinion and see everything else as a pointer and not a location..

have u heard or read the story of the elephant and the blind,deaf and dumb??
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
beejaay:

am autodidatic on psychoogy anf philosophy, all thanks to forex grin grin forex have a way of destroying all one's known believe from birth....true success come from this game only when one begin to form his own opinion and see everything else as a pointer and not a location..

have u heard or read the story of the elephant and the blind,deaf and dumb??

No, I know of the elephant and the 3 blind. If after trading you remain the same mentally and do not truly discover who you truly are then you may have suffered the greatest loss in this life.

I am self taught too by the way.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Closing shop for the week, of the six trades I had going. I hit tp Gbpchf, 1 lost out chfjpy (painful cos it started going my anticipated direction after stoping me out) and four are still one.most likely wont take a new trade until any hit tp or I manually close Audnzd. My reason . . .

'who amongst you having 100 sheep and loses one, will not keep the 99 aside and go hunt for the one that was lost'. . . . (luke 15 vs 4)

The sheep are my trades, I lost one (chfjpy), I m not willing to buy anoda sheep to make it up, so I ll just wait or manually close one of my existing.
You probably think I m psychic right?

Nzdchf came back to test my entry but I m not panicked, its still in the zone and I could buy again if I have to.

Here s how I close the trading week, good luck to me next week. . . .

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
naijababe:

No, I know of the elephant and the 3 blind. If after trading you remain the same mentally and do not truly discover who you truly are then you may have suffered the greatest loss in this life.

I am self taught too by the way.

On point.. . .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shevychen2:

Some days . . .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shevychen2:

You signed the deed mate grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jorel1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Can't believe people are still in the market to the very last minute...bleed the market dry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
raycolz84:

Oya na
Welcome back
Looking forward to ur alert as market opens
bros calm down na....not me, am reffering to the ALERT king himself Ogboraph
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 5:44am On Jul 11, 2015
FxDuke:

bros calm down na....not me, am reffering to the ALERT king himself Ogboraph

Hehehehhe..
No wahala, very soon you sef go become alert king... Na small small
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 6:34am On Jul 11, 2015
I will be looking to Long GBP/JPY next week; This sweet resistance to price cannot be ignored.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 6:57am On Jul 11, 2015
Capitals:

Some days . . .
boss CAPITALS & CURRENTPRICE,i need to speak with you in CAMERA, kindly reach me via whatsapp 08090841452.
or you drop ur contact so i can start d conversation................
thks in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by leopower(m): 7:09am On Jul 11, 2015
infinityandzero:
I will be looking to Long GBP/JPY next week; This sweet resistance to price cannot be ignored.
dats is a good pin bar buy signal as it bounce off of previous resistance turn support. but knowing what i knew it cant go pass the low of dat DOJI dat send it down + dat BREAK AWAY GAP, getting to dat DOJI low is creating opportunity for fresh selling power. just my opinion. market is wiser than i.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infinityandzero: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2015
leopower:

dats is a good pin bar buy signal as it bounce off of previous resistance turn support. but knowing what i knew it cant go pass the low of dat DOJI dat send it down + dat BREAK AWAY GAP, getting to dat DOJI low is creating opportunity for fresh selling power. just my opinion. market is wiser than i.
Yep... The market is truly wiser than all us
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Back from BAN,

Weekly Forex analysis(Fundamental Technical and Sentimental) in progress...

Where are those whatsapp guys, add my number, 08068982819. add my good friend 'ogboraph' as well.
Let me drop some alerts there,
i was sad for not dropping alerts on USDCAD here (FTA) this week because of the Ban.
In this poverty stricken Nation called Nigeria, Its very sad to see an opportunity to make people get money and they miss that opportunity because of the Ban on FTA. My followers, please get to whatsapp as an alternative.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2015
raycolz84:

Hehehehhe..
No wahala, very soon you sef go become alert king... Na small small
abi o...na so
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Welcome.back Boss. Pls add me to ur whatsapp group too 08063643067

iheanyiebeneze:
Back from BAN,

Where are those whatsapp guys, add my number, 08068982819. add my good friend 'ogboraph' as well.
i was sad for not dropping alerts on USDCAD here (FTA) this week because of the Ban.
In this poverty stricken Nation called Nigeria, Its very sad to see an opportunity to make people get money and they miss that opportunity because of the Ban on FTA. My followers, please get to whatsapp as an alternative.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by gbday: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
I plead to all the big boss in the room make u na help me and add me to ur whatshapp 08052009470. For trade alert. Thanks for your good jobs. God will reward you o.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by BarondeTrade(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
leopower:

provide us a means of contacting u. lets go higher level.

Email: barondetrade@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drealaz24(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
pls add me up, following my ogas everywhere. 08130943708
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
Back from BAN,

sorry for the Ban brother,,,,,you self try to reduce posing link grin

for the usd.cad,,,, what suppose to be the alert....i have trade on the pair.

usd.cad,,,the only strong-head pair that refuse to move massively to the direction of my trade and i will strong head leave the trade to see the end of the trade grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks bros. I don't have any whatsapp group, but i will be dropping alerts to the whatsapp group open by one of us here.
adeniyia33:
Welcome.back Boss. Pls add me to ur whatsapp group too 08063643067

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
see your post, do you have monopoly of alert on USDCAD .
currentprice:

sorry for the Ban brother,,,,,you self try to reduce posing link grin

for the usd.cad,,,, what suppose to be the alert....i have trade on the pair.

usd.cad,,,the only strong-head pair that refuse to move massively to the direction of my trade and i will strong head leave the trade to see the end of the trade grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (354) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.