Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (1646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2561268 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) ... (2146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Adah96(f): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ray360:
yes. you have nothing to worry. Just let it be in red background.
okay thanks smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Drdonzeez:
Are you a regular student of Uniben?

Hmmmm, I'll say Yay n Nay

Yay cos I did clearance dis 2014/2015 set...

Nay cos I ain't a '' regular student 'gain ""

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ksslib(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
If the list does not come out before Monday, which is the day Jupebites are to begin clearance, then Iam very sure the list will come out only after Jupebites finish clearance.

And iam also very sure of another thing if the above is the case. No admitted jupeb candidate will see his/her name in the second batch.

I suspect Uniben is trying to make sure nobody gets double admission via jupeb and pume. Since Jupebites are not sure if they will make the list or not, they will proceed with thier clearance to avoid stories that touch. After that, jupeb candidates who made the list will be removed and replaced with others, which in a way solves the admission space problem to a lil extent.

I might be wrong, but it kinda makes perfect sense if the way Uniben is rushing the Jupebites with the release of their result, their admission list, and now, clearance despite the fact that we pumeites don dey wait tey tey is anything to go by.

Like I said, I might be totally wrong, but it does make sense.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebayray:

Hi, Ray. I never did need a passport for ma affidavit neida did I see any of my course mates using it.

Passport ain't used in affidavits: non membership of secret court n of good conduct.

Thanks!!!!
You don't stamp an authority like that. the fact that you never used might be because your clearance officer never requested or asked for it. as a matter of fact, your passport should be stapled or pinned (it is removable) on your documents except the letters and those with passports already like Jamb admission letter and UTME result. whatever I say here is solely from experience.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Adah96:
okay thanks smiley
anytime!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
kokubillions:

No o my chairman, just sidan there make rain hammer you for there lol... how body na?
ahahah u bad gahn o.. I jst dey lean anyhw dis days, i neva tot wen those peeps said it wuld b a stressful clearance, i didnt knw itwuld cm sooner.. Aw hustling tinz jare?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ray360:

You don't stamp an authority like that. the fact that you never used might be because your clearance officer never requested or asked for it. as a matter of fact, your passport should be stapled or pinned (it is removable) on your documents except the letters and those with passports already like Jamb admission letter and UTME result. whatever I say here is solely from experience.

Me talking from experience too... I only know of stamping /pinning da passport to oda files n not on d affidavits (dats wah I'm tryna say). Besides, u have to arrange ur documents accordingly...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebayray:

Lol, me be fear o..

Jst observing from afar
Linda, Ray359 is the sqeal source. Maybe you should ask him where he got it from.. It's a the welcome development, but majority of people would be pleased tho'.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
make me dey giv una likes!! *smiles** if it wots it sha..

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebayray:

Me talking from experience too... I only know of stamping /pinning da passport to oda files n not on d affidavits (dats wah I'm tryna say). Besides, u have to arrange ur documents accordingly...
There is really no issue here. If the passport is stapled or pinned on the documents, and when it's time to clear physically, you are asked to remove it, is it a big g deal? And what makes the affidavits an exception? I was even asked for my passport when I went to the court for The affidavits, they stapled it for me and I took it like that to Uniben.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by kokubillions(m): 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ijehk7:
ahahah u bad gahn o.. I jst dey lean anyhw dis days, i neva tot wen those peeps said it wuld b a stressful clearance, i didnt knw itwuld cm sooner.. Aw hustling tinz jare?

hustle de my bro, me get issue with my neco certificate; dem say na every 5 years e de come out, but i get my statement of result. I never even arrange Any affidavit. I'm very you've gathered all necessary documents

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ksslib:
If the list does not come out before Monday, which is the day Jupebites are to begin clearance, then Iam very sure the list will come out only after Jupebites finish clearance.

And iam also very sure of another thing if the above is the case. No admitted jupeb candidate will see his/her name in the second batch.

I suspect Uniben is trying to make sure nobody gets double admission via jupeb and pume. Since Jupebites are not sure if they will make the list or not, they will proceed with thier clearance to avoid stories that touch. After that, jupeb candidates who made the list will be removed and replaced with others, which in a way solves the admission space problem to a lil extent.

I might be wrong, but it kinda makes perfect sense if the way Uniben is rushing the Jupebites with the release of their result, their admission list, and now, clearance despite the fact that we pumeites don dey wait tey tey is anything to go by.

Like I said, I might be totally wrong, but it does make sense.

Chai!!! Make Uniben nor try me o??

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
kokubillions:

hustle de my bro, me get issue with my neco certificate; dem say na every 5 years e de come out, but i get my statement of result. I never even arrange Any affidavit. I'm very you've gathered all necessary documents
lol, abeg boss dnt whinne me jare.. Even mr 360 can attest to it dat av nt done my affidavit.. D money m spending dis days en.. Av u gotten ur admission letter frm jamb? Aw much
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ray360:

There is really no issue here. If the passport is stapled or pinned on the documents, and when it's time to clear physically, you are asked to remove it, is it a big g deal? And what makes the affidavits an exception? I was even asked for my passport when I went to the court for The affidavits, they stapled it for me and I took it like that to Uniben.

Maybe ur clearance officer ain't d same as mine. Btw, did a white lady clear u Omo, dat woman ehn!!!
Hmmmm Kay Kay. There's no need to argue bout dis.

Nd u sound really angry right now... I know you ll not like a crease on ya face, so smile

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
SmithRussell:
Linda, Ray359 is the sqeal source. Maybe you should ask him where he got it from.. It's a the welcome development, but majority of people would be pleased tho'.
oya add that 1 back to make am 360. the number is not ordinary. actually 360°.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Una geh time 4 online arguement sha! to type nr easy o0!
If na offline ah 4 shook mat bt to dae typey typey long tin na work

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
SmithRussell:

Who's Linda?!! Is it Linda of Linda Ikeji blog...

Hmmmmmmmmm, dunno o.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Una geh time 4 online arguement sha! to type nr easy o0!
If na offline ah 4 shook mat bt to dae typey typey long tin na work
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
baba ksslib just dey play on logic.. lol. thinking here and there. nice though. Uniben has always been unpredictable.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
cool coolEseBosun i hail u ma, y u quiet nau.. Mmaka make dem no suspect u o..*mayb u dey giv V.C info frm here sef**
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ijehk7:
bro i loyal o, hustling fr resumption.. Me dn miss ur presences here o
Hustling is a gud sumtin

My presence? lolx serxly?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by kokubillions(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ijehk7:
lol, abeg boss dnt whinne me jare.. Even mr 360 can attest to it dat av nt done my affidavit.. D money m spending dis days en.. Av u gotten ur admission letter frm jamb? Aw much

No bro, heard its 1K5 tho
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by kokubillions(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ray360:
baba ksslib just dey play on logic.. lol. thinking here and there. nice though. Uniben has always been unpredictable.

Mr Ray I greet you o
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin undecidedUniben4sure no b only u suppose get dat name.. Me too i nid am
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
SwagkingDope:

Hustling is a gud sumtin

My presence? lolx serxly?
i mean it jare.. Abeg shey u wuld watch naija match 2nite?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Uniben4sure: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good evening pals. Please any news about Uniben post de/ admission?
We wrote the test on 28/29 of sept but haven't seen our results. This is despite the fact that it was CBT and was scored automatically once submitted. My question is if the whole thing was computerized, then what's delaying the release of the results Hope the delay is not a ploy to corrupt the admission process Hope there will still be room for people to be admitted on merit
Just thinking aloud. undecided

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
kokubillions:

No bro, heard its 1K5 tho
ok, i wan buy new fone b4 i resume xo, i neva tel popsy d total amount..*wink* make i calculate sm budget wella.. Do u av i dea aw many passport dat wuld b required?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SmithRussell(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ksslib:

Nice...

But next time you lift a work thats not yours from the web, be kind enough to reference the author whose work you are posing as yours. If you dont know who the author is, at least reference where you saw it from. It doesn't make you a lesser man.

Alot of sweat goes into writing. Alot of thinking also goes in before the pen is put to work. The right word has to be scrutinised and chosen from a plethora of others. The right word has to be used in a certain way and at a particular time. Alot goes into making a piece and E dey seriously pain me when people try to take credit for other people's sweat.
Yeah.. I think it was first posted on by raykiwsp March 31, 2014 @ http:// groups.yahoo. com/neo/groups/rays_daily..

But I saw it on facebook something around October last year @ http:// m.facebook. com/more.ng/posts/854708264563642
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ebayray:

Maybe ur clearance officer ain't d same as mine Btw, did a white lady clear u Omo, dat woman ehn!!!
Hmmmm Kay Kay. There's no need to argue bout dis.

Nd u sound really angry right now... I know you ll not like a crease on ya face, so smile
That's just it! clearance officers differ in methods of scrutinizing documents. Some are strict, some employ draconian rules that will make one Stammer at some sensitive questions, some are friendly e.t.c

I saw that white lady in another clearance station in Auditorium. The H.O.Dof Life science signed on some docs while a Muslim lady on Hijab scrutinised my documents.
I am not angry, lol.. my temper doesn't fray over trivial issues.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by SwagkingDope(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ijehk7:
i mean it jare.. Abeg shey u wuld watch naija match 2nite?
Anoda naija match dae?

Abi they wan play di part 2 of Nigeria vs DR Congo? cux di part 1 bloody

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ijehk7:
ok, i wan buy new fone b4 i resume xo, i neva tel popsy d total amount..*wink* make i calculate sm budget wella.. Do u av i dea aw many passport dat wuld b required?

#coughs! And wipes dust from his signature...

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ijehk7(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Uniben4sure:
Good evening pals. Please any news about Uniben post de/ admission?
We wrote the test on 28/29 of sept but haven't seen our results. This is despite the fact that it was CBT and was scored automatically once submitted. My question is if the whole thing was computerized, then what's delaying the release of the results Hope the delay is not a ploy to corrupt the admission process Hope there will still be room for people to be admitted on merit
Just thinking aloud. undecided
wel as 4 me oh, m sure u wuld get it..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1643) (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) ... (2146) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.