Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,976 members, 7,946,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss (17154 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nwaka77: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

The real truth is Naija guys can not kiss, all they do is swallow your whole entire mouth, and mixing that disgusting salvia with yours, their breaths smells like rotten virginal with onions.

Some does not even know the direction to turn their head before kissing, chie embarassed embarassed disgrace

LMAO!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2007
Whoever started this thread is a, is a, is a, lipsrsealed  girls pleeez gimmme d right words angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by olabisi75(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2007
i will not agree with this not all of them can't offer you good kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by iz2much: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2008
Guy am sure u havent tasted anything at all,i know south african girl are hot! cause i went there recently, but Guy Bone Nija Girlz they try. Come to think of it have you tested you ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by francis21: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
hey guys,
Is like d whole house is on fire thru dis debate conversation.As 4 me is not all Naija girl dat can't kiss.we gat some dat can kiss your brain off.
IICE" how i wish 2 know u better and as 4 " NIKE4LUV " is like u are dam sure of yourself. U KNOW WHAT NAIJA GIRLS? " PROOF YOUR STUFF"
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by kufreabasi(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2008
Babalawo,test them and you will see good ones among them.Dont just end it like that.May be your girlfriend or your wife is from a typical bush village.Teach her very well.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by izzle(f): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
what makes u think sooo, i am really sorry for uuu, how can u say such a thing, are u sure that u do have bad breath?? Thats why u do not meet the rite ones.Don't u kw dat sa chics are cheap chics tey can steep low for any thing.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Tips4love(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2008
This topic about Nigerian girls that can't kiss is quite interesting. Frist of all if Nigerian girls can't kiss, it might be because they are not exposed to the different methods and kissing techniques that is prevalent all over the world. If the are taught how to French kiss, suck kiss, lip-o-suck kiss or whatever kissing styles are there( and there are many), I know they will probably become pro kissers and make you guys head swim and induce you to see stars during the day.

I use to have a date that was a bad kisser, but I thought him how to kiss and now he's a pro. Kissing skills need to be learn and praticed, so folks why don't you give these girls a chance.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by bollyolad: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2008
Naija babes!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by PERVERT9: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2008
Bcause they refused to kiss babalawo cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by tommyex(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2008
TIPS
i agree with you,but the truth is that the average nigerian is proud so even if he/she cant kiss well,it become hard 2 be humble and learn it properly.
I have seen some good naija kissers shaits not lyk i am a kissing judge though cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2008
tommyex:

TIPS
i agree with you,but the truth is that the average nigerian is proud so even if he/she can't kiss well,it become hard 2 be humble and learn it properly.
I have seen some good naija kissers shaits not like i am a kissing judge though cheesy
eh en?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Dreloaded(f): 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2008
well I am a kissing judge and you all(the Naija males) fail.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2008
i disagree!nigerian girls can kiss but the rough and rugged way grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2008
olrotimi:

i disagree!nigerian girls can kiss but the rough and rugged way grin
hmmmmmmm!!!! so, you like it rough
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by 4Him(m): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

na wa o . . . grin
Wetin we no go see on this boards?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Dreloaded(f): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2008
you think your Togolese women are better? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by 4Him(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

you think your Togolese women are better? cheesy

To begin to make the comparison would be an insult on togolese women. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 07, 2008
hmmmmmmm!!!! so, you like it rough
sure the rough is more sexy than the methodical type
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by tommyex(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2008

Na lie u talk oo,U really cant say so,cos i know some guys that take time out to learn about stuffs like this.

+I wish BUSTA was ere 2 see u generalise cos she said 9JAn guys do it alot.
U grls r so quick 2 blame us sef,aha!
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by jgirl3: 12:35am On Mar 07, 2008
@topic - excuse you?
Naija men can be horrible kissers. Not all Nigerian girls are bad at kissing. Only you knows where you found your women.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2008
lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Tips4love(f): 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2008
lol, can't get enough of this forum, here is just some kissing pic to warm you guys head up.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2008
hmmmmh!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

@poster
Thanks, I'll save my kisses for other nationalities cool.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by TheSly: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2008
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!. .

True True. . .Naija girls cant kiss. . . sad
The last Kiss i had with a naija girl was terrible. . .all of them except ermmm. . . . . . . . . . .
They were just bitting my lips as if they were eating cow meats!

Some would be making noise like ninjas fighting with sword by smashing their teeth with yours. . . sad sad
Some would just stand there. . .mouth open and stagnant!. . and they would want you to be doing everything all alone. . . .
As if you are naturally bestowed with the gift of kissing . . . . sad sad sad sad

Some would suck the living daylight out of your lips as if their live depends on it. . leaving your lips pilled and dry at the end of the show!!

Need i say more? sad angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by naijababe2(f): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2008
@poster
go suck an orange!
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by feeldevoe(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2008
Fellas, before we slam all the naija ladies for not being good kissers. I wanna know if the poster has kissed all the women in Nigeria? What makes the poster a better kisser?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by buzyDiva(f): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
They don start again,

nigerian girls don suffer for una hands die.
if u no like them try chad or cotonu girls and make we hear word abeg!

Besides . . who dug this up?
it was since 2 years ago angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2008
Lol,

My kisses are for a special guy, so should I be bothered? kiss kiss cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by SweetT1: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Topic

And neither can they dance. grin grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
@poster

maybe u've been kissing d omolata's and not d real chics

sweetT open another thread for d dancing part,cos its not included in dis topic,no offpoints here
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by NubianQ(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
Talking about Kissing! Nigerian men need more practice. they either Kiss you with all the Saliva they can bring out or Lick your nose. the worst ones can even drown you if you are not careful.

I have met a few that can kiss. I don't agree sha. Havent Kissed a Girl so i can't say but with my Experiences , Naija Men cannot Kiss to save their lives grin grin grin grin

FOR THE RECORD I AM A FANTASTIC KISSER AND I KNOW IT. DAMN !I WISH I COULD CUT OFF MY HEAD AND KISS MYSELF SOMETIMES wink grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To Punish Any Woman!! [photo] / Ladies, How Would You React If A Man Takes You To This Kind Of Restaurant? / His Wife's Vagina/Vulva Is Wet And Enlarged; He Suspects Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.