Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss (17100 Views)

South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by MyAfriplac: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
For those that believe that Naija women cannot kiss, why don't you teach them O' great Kisser. Kissing is an art not a science and with everything that involves to people, compatability plays a role. If the person you are with is meant for you all the body parts will fit from head to toe

www.myafriplace.com
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by decentc1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2008
kiki i like u 2 kiss me if u are dat good
so plan 2 come down so i can test ur kiss' ability
am so serious
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by lacrimose(f): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2008
we naija girls hav suffered, from protuding bellies to cannot kiss, what next
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Mustay(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2008
lacrimose:

we naija girls hav suffered, from protuding bellies to cannot kiss, what next
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by quickygirl(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2008
@post
omo leave that story.how many 9ja chicks you don kiss out of the millions, if i kiss you you go pour grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Tetchiness(f): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
@post
Thank you cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2008
u r welcome cool
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Pataki: 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2008
Kissing is not in their culture. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Jackal(m): 11:35pm On Jun 20, 2008
Pataki:

Kissing is not in their culture. lipsrsealed

U took that out of me mouth. . . .

Kissing is not in their culture but watch em devour a bowl of AMALA and Okro soup within seconds.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Pataki: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2008
Jackal:

You took that out of me mouth. . . .

Kissing is not in their culture but watch em devour a bowl of AMALA and Okro soup within seconds.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder when they kiss you, they naturally assume they are eating another bowl of amala. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by LadyT(f): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2008
Jackal you AGAIN!!!

angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by HRhotness(f): 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2008
Who talks say I no fit kiss for there
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by onyinye2(f): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2008
oka what is with all these generalizations one girl does something and the rest of have to be chastised for it. for one thing i know im a good kisser. kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Jackal(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
Pataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder when they kiss you, they naturally assume they are eating another bowl of amala. cheesy grin cheesy

Spot on!!!!
U will be lucky they don't bite your tongue the way they chew on Ponmo. grin cheesy
Too much teeth action, it's not funny.
Kissing is not just their forte.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Pataki: 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2008
Jackal:

Spot on!!!!
You will be lucky they don't bite your tongue the way they chew on Ponmo. grin cheesy
Too much teeth action, it's not funny.
Kissing is not just their forte.
Took it out of me mouth.

The yeye Nollywood movies our Nigerian girls are watching is not even helping their matters at all. They believe they have seen it all from those movies.

Any lady who makes the mistake of biting me sweet tongue in the name of Kisses deserves a resounding slap.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by quickygirl(f): 1:56am On Jun 21, 2008
@post
omo leave that story.how many Nigeria chicks you don kiss out of the millions, if i kiss you you go pour
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by dudu19(m): 2:05am On Jun 21, 2008
@quickgirl , i love great kissers but unfortunately i've only had a chance to meet just one,
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Tetchiness(f): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2008
@post
Send me one good Naija male kisser and I'll show him a good Nigerian Girl kisser kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by quickygirl(f): 2:13am On Jun 21, 2008
grin, the fine art of french kiss is wonderfull, there are few great kissers, most people thinkthey are good, but i still feel there are few guys that wont ejaculate if i devour them with a french kiss, to be candid, you go pour
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by dudu19(m): 2:13am On Jun 21, 2008
@tetchiness, hmmm that sounds really cool;Can i get to know u better?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl:

grin, the fine art of french kiss is wonderfull, there are few great kissers, most people thinkthey are good, but i still feel there are few guys that wont ejaculate if i devour them with a french kiss, to be candid, you go pour

A guy who ejaculates with just a kiss has serious problems.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Tetchiness(f): 2:16am On Jun 21, 2008
dudu19:

@tetchiness, hmmm that sounds really cool;Can i get to know u better?
sure
leave your credit card number & account number and I'll get back to u as soon as possible kiss
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by onyinye2(f): 2:16am On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl:

are you sure they are kissing his lips??
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by dudu19(m): 2:16am On Jun 21, 2008
@quickygirl, haa haaa, i hope u're not tryin to belittle us men? nd why would a man ejaculate if u kiss em
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Jackal(m): 2:17am On Jun 21, 2008
quickygirl:

It seems u have had a lion share of men with acute sexual dysfunction. wink wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 21, 2008
unless of course quickygirl is kissing another set of lips down below.
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by dudu19(m): 2:20am On Jun 21, 2008
@tetchiness, y now must u ask 4 ma credit card and ac number abi u be yahoo girl; EFCC dey look 4 una ooooo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Tetchiness(f): 2:22am On Jun 21, 2008
dudu19:

@tetchiness, y now must u ask 4 ma credit card and ac number abi u be yahoo girl; EFCC dey look 4 una ooooo grin grin
lmao!!
what did you think? that my kiss will be free?
abeg, if you no get money, step aside na!
But I gotta tell you, you wnt wanna miss this lips wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by DualCore1: 2:22am On Jun 21, 2008
Nigerian chics cant kiss? i beg ur pardon?! Let my Gf show u a trial version of what a kiss can be like and u'll rephrase. See they are perfect kissers, u just have to set the mood right, and u know wht tht means, dontcha? They were not brought in tht "free" society where u expect them to flourish u with kisses right on the road, taaaaa dem go just leave u there fall ur hand, lol. Arrghhh cripes, how can u say they cant kiss, dont u just lurv their lipz? errr. . . some of them are terrible sha, u try to kiss them and wht ur tongue hits are water tight lips tht wont even open a bit.

Warning - while you were typing 7 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. **

OMG!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by dudu19(m): 2:37am On Jun 21, 2008
[lmao!!
what did you think? that my kiss will be free?
abeg, if you no get money, step aside na!
But I gotta tell you, you wnt want to miss this lips]

out of curiousity so how much re they worth?
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by quickygirl(f): 2:38am On Jun 21, 2008
Jackal:

It seems u have had a lion share of men with acute sexual dysfunction. wink wink
    tHATS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS, YOU LIKE TO TALK AND BOAST ABOUT YOUR SEXUAL PROWESS ALBEIT INDIRECT, and when it comes down to sex, unless a guy has delayed ejaculation problem or on drugs>>>>>most guys ()most) guys will come sharp sharp (not necessarily in 1 minute) if handled by a lady who is agressive and good in the art!!, its all about skills and  stimulation,
Re: Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss by Tetchiness(f): 2:39am On Jun 21, 2008
dudu19:

out of curiousity so how much re they worth?
ask me again grin
why are you worried abt the price?
It's the kiss that matters na!
haba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / Angry Man Caught His Wife Having S3x With Another Man – WATCH What He Did

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.