Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes (46905 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by jingh(f): 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
Coming from a guy that used & dumped Shan George for another woman.
Mmmmmm

Well good advice shaa
when Chen make okey reply to this oooo
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by UjSizzle(f): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
He is right btw. Men groom women to become the kind of wives they desire. You just have to get her to trust that you have her best interest at heart. Now that's the difficult part because there are people who have their own (best) interest at heart ALL the time.

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ireneony(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexymoma:
He has a huge Phobia for bosom grin
how undecided
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by justi4jesu(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:

It didn't work out, he had to switch. cheesy
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by jingh(f): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
am a wife material, just that am not ready for marriage right now grin
maybe Seun too is nt ready or still on sampling spree
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
So one must settle down with ogbanje all iin the name of settling down? Well my own opinion is that when two hearts connect on agreement, then they can go ahead smiley
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by humilitypays(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol. Na wetin u say make I de do na.... So after sampling & dumping Shan whom he dated years back for this his wife, he now wants guys not to sample like him. It's good sha, maybe he's now born twice
Thank you Lala...Okey Bakasi is my elder bro's paddy from childhood, they rocked life no be small...they demolished a lot pretty women I must tell u. Okey is a hardcore womaniser who broke the heart of many elegant ladies, and still playing away match as a married man and he's here preaching nonsense!!

Wonders shall never end sha...now I see that devil preach more abt Jesus Christ.

On the other hand, guys be watchful; any girl or lady u meet that's so desperate about marriage and giving conditions like:

1. No kissing till we marry- RUN! She has been dumped and re-dumped by many guys pls don't be the one to carry the refuse!

2. No this and that till you meet my parents- pls pick race because she is a wounded tiger who has gone tru hell in the hands of guys and will pay u back all the pains guys caused her if u marry her. Forget her religious attitude now that she's praying n desperately seeking for hubby; after u marry her and she has a baby, then u will discover who she is!

3. I can't cook for u until we marry- pls avoid such lady is a bad sign...don't go daydreaming that she will become mother theresa after u marry, chances are that she won't change because she will be used to not helping u do house chores.

Guys while u search for a soulmate, be careful, don't be desperate about it...don't plan to find a wife, search for a girlfriend and u will find your wife in the process...searching for a wife will land u in the hands of pretending over-heartbroken single ladies desperate to impress any guy to marry them!

If u know any girl u met while in school, NYSC or during your job-hunting days who liked u and showed concern over your welfare, pls go search for her and marry her if she's still single.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by lalasticlala(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:

Yes o. Check it here

https://www.nairaland.com/1810076/romance-nollywood-top-actors-actresses
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by justi4jesu(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Sacluxpaint:
So one must settle down with ogbanje all iin the name of settling down? Well my own opinion is that when two hearts connect on agreement, then they can go ahead smiley

That means all your girlfriends na ogbanje abi, take them for deliverance undecided undecided
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by DocAdray(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmmmm, true talk Okey..
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by onstelly(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
dollarlander:

Lol. Have you ever fell victim before?

Hahaha victim ke, nope dear
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by jingh(f): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
justi4jesu:

It didn't work out, he had to switch. cheesy
she be sim card
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by halmeyd(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
dollarlander:

Lol. Have you ever fell victim before?

2 Likes

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by mencade4: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
ifeness:
A would without marriage will be a perfect world .
ifeness...how far?

Marriage is a big scam.....come to my area and see the way ladies are disturbing all these fake pastors for prayers.....not prayers for a better nation but for husbands....anyhow husbands, after them don fvvvck all the men when they were young. Na godly men they are prayer for.

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by onstelly(f): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
hotgunz:
na so e easy abi? Let lady sef start marryin guy abeg like d do in India.
Will that make you a happy man
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by justi4jesu(f): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
jingh:
she be sim card

lolz...she was 3G, but he needed 4G. grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by gbemsone(f): 2:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
SAMPLERS BEWARE
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by mencade4: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
humilitypays:
Thank you Lala...Okey Bakasi is my elder bro's paddy from childhood, they rocked life no be small...they demolished a lot pretty women I must tell u. Okey is a hardcore womaniser who broke the heart of many elegant ladies, and still playing away match as a married man and he's here preaching nonsense!!

Wonders shall never end sha...now I see that devil preach more abt Jesus Christ.

On the other hand, guys be watchful; any girl or lady u meet that's so desperate about marriage and giving conditions like:

1. No kissing till we marry- RUN! She has been dumped and re-dumped by many guys pls don't be the one to carry the refuse!

2. No this and that till you meet my parents- pls pick race because she is a wounded tiger who has gone tru hell in the hands of guys and will pay u back all the pains guys caused her if u marry her. Forget her religious attitude now that she's praying n desperately seeking for hubby; after u marry her and she has a baby, then u will discover who she is!

3. I can't cook for u until we marry- pls avoid such lady is a bad sign...don't go daydreaming that she will become mother theresa after u marry, chances are that she won't change because she will be used to not helping u do house chores.

Guys while u search for a soulmate, be careful, don't be desperate about it...don't plan to find a wife, search for a girlfriend and u will find your wife in the process...searching for a wife will land u in the hands of pretending over-heartbroken single ladies desperate to impress any guy to marry them!

If u know any girl u met while in school, NYSC or during your job-hunting days who liked u and showed concern over your welfare, pls go search for her and marry her if she's still single.
true talk....the one i hate are those ones wey their breasts don fall finish....all the boys for area don fvvvck her tire, she want make icome carry the dust bin left of her.

Spits

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
this is the real lalasticlala cheesy.

hope you will marry your baby mama this year lipsrsealed

na joke i de o grin
your ban go be till da kingdom comes
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by detagabriel(m): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Seun must get married this year....time to stop the sampling grin
.I can. c u a still single
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

Has he sampled you?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Misogynist2014(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
What is the essence of marriage when you have kids? You have the right to sample as much as you like. What of women e.g Genevieve who are not ready to marry? angryFoolish man fed with rice everyday while his mates eat varieties, which is the spice of life. tongue Keep living in bondage. cheesy
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm....
you na bad guy,.......
any guy i will date now is straight to marriage .
guys be warned, i nolonger fall for your tricks
it is hard to determine...it is worse when u have only pusssy to show.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ireneony(f): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
eskober:
your ban go be till da kingdom comes
I pray o...he knows ireneony way of doing things......he is not like that ogrin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by plendil: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
ifeness:
A would without marriage will be a perfect world .

Really? fornication galore, and you have more and more children being born to mothers who don't know their fathers. Truss me, it would be wayyyyyyyyyy off what anyone could describe as perfect.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Medinat20(f): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Rexnegro:
Okey bakassi u have spoken well....I feel like am the one he's talking to . I so need a girl for a serious relationship preferably from SW , tall dark n mature.
Am so sorry dear but I av to do this mtcheeeeeeww
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Paulquest1(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
custom made sweat shirts, Polos, tshirts, varsity jacket, hood, joggers, tang top, all custom made to ur taste & style. Call or whatsapp PaulQuest 07068017196, 07010826084. pin 79BBEEF9
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
mencade4:
ifeness...how far?

Marriage is a big scam.....come to my area and see the way ladies are disturbing all these fake pastors for prayers.....not prayers for a better nation but for husbands....anyhow husbands, after them don fvvvck all the men when they were young. Na godly men they are prayer for.

I'm good,yourself ?

My very good friend recently got scammed by a lady he married from Nigeria. She only married him for the passport. The moment she got her UK passport,she started behaving funny,she eventually left him with three kids. FVVVK marriage! It ain't worth it at all. I would rather smash these hoes....
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by wonlasewonimi: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
He is one of the few celebrities in Nigeria that doesn't write in textspeak.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Emodeee: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

sampling is a topic in statistics lah
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by bullabong(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
No just take ur wife do sample or use and dump undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.