Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:21 AM

Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes (46906 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by worlexy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Food for thought
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ArabianPrince: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2015
@3cycle. I don't break bottle. Am not a thug. It only shows you don't follow instructions. Are you wayward?. Cos that is how to identify one. Pls don't quote me. cool
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
my kind of relationship is:
NO CREDIT TODAY COME T
OMORROW
and u are still....
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Seun must get married this year....time to stop the sampling grin

Has he sampled you?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
ArabianPrince:
@3cycle. I don't break bottle. Am not a thug. It only shows you don't follow instructions. Are you wayward?. Cos that is how to identify one. Pls don't quote me. cool
You actually look decent but you can't come on a forum and expect noone to quote you. I quoted you again
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by fattybombom: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
see as comments just dey flow because okey bakassi talk, OK make I talk my own
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ireneony(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Has he sampled you?
na my mouth you wan for hear...
male gossip
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okey Bakasi after wrecking his former babes and hiding his family in Canada... he's preaching.

If they folo u like they did to Bill Cosby eh.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexymoma:
He has a huge Phobia for bosom grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by hahn(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Your own ban, na for LUNAR-MAX you go serve amcheesy.

Dey there. Why do you think he likes reading about tonto dike so much. Nairaland is his own playboy mag. I bet his keyboard is covered up in semen
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexymoma:
He has a huge Phobia for bosom grin

How did you know that? Btw, happy new year.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by fesnge(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Okey is ever young, keep it up bro. He got a a pretty wife though... cool
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
na my mouth you wan for hear...
male gossip

But i never hear am from elsewhere before naw
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
hahn:

Dey there. Why do you think he likes reading about tonto dike so much. Nairaland is his own playboy mag. I bet his keyboard is covered up in semen

Lol.

Are you also with any foreign affiliate programs?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Seun(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
Seun must get married this year....time to stop the sampling grin
Ok smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ireneony(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:
Ok smiley
hahaha....you quote me today cheesy

but this your comment look like you are dissing me o undecided

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by BJ4REEL(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ok now, lets see what 2015 got for us
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by sexymoma(f): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedBenson:

How did you know that? Btw, happy new year.
Oh sweerie pie where have you been... Happy new year dearie kiss
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
humilitypays:
Thank you Lala...Okey Bakasi is my elder bro's paddy from childhood, they rocked life no be small...they demolished a lot pretty women I must tell u. Okey is a hardcore womaniser who broke the heart of many elegant ladies, and still playing away match as a married man and he's here preaching nonsense!!

Wonders shall never end sha...now I see that devil preach more abt Jesus Christ.

On the other hand, guys be watchful; any girl or lady u meet that's so desperate about marriage and giving conditions like:

1. No kissing till we marry- RUN! She has been dumped and re-dumped by many guys pls don't be the one to carry the refuse!

2. No this and that till you meet my parents- pls pick race because she is a wounded tiger who has gone tru hell in the hands of guys and will pay u back all the pains guys caused her if u marry her. Forget her religious attitude now that she's praying n desperately seeking for hubby; after u marry her and she has a baby, then u will discover who she is!

3. I can't cook for u until we marry- pls avoid such lady is a bad sign...don't go daydreaming that she will become mother theresa after u marry, chances are that she won't change because she will be used to not helping u do house chores.

Guys while u search for a soulmate, be careful, don't be desperate about it...don't plan to find a wife, search for a girlfriend and u will find your wife in the process...searching for a wife will land u in the hands of pretending over-heartbroken single ladies desperate to impress any guy to marry them!

If u know any girl u met while in school, NYSC or during your job-hunting days who liked u and showed concern over your welfare, pls go search for her and marry her if she's still single.

How old are you pls? You speak like my grand dad. Indeed, the elders are wise.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexymoma:
Oh sweerie pie where have you been... Happy new year dearie kiss

Been around. Have just been busy missing you everywhere. Hope you're good?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by hahn(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol.

Are you also with any foreign affiliate programs?

Yeah, SFI
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by daey118(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
don't worry naija ladies will soon go on strike, Una go hear ween
border never close o...even if we cant go to uk for oyinbo babez...niqqahs can still trek to benin.cameroon and get stuff done ..#remember
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Goodquestion(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm....
you na bad guy,.......
any guy i will date now is straight to marriage .
guys be warned, i nolonger fall for your tricks

That is to say you are going to propose marriage to the guy. Well i wish u the best because what you want and ask for is what u'll get. No be me talk am na so e dey for Bible before i start to the drag breast with my mum.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by sexymoma(f): 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Been around. Have just been busy missing you everywhere. Hope you're good?
yea i am... shey u don see wetin dem write for una.. No more Ashawo joint this year o wink grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Rexnegro(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
lestat:

This is the typical post of an opportunistic, deceitful, predator of girls...pls all females run from this dude..RUN!!!!!
I know u are stupidd so am not surprise
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexymoma:
yea i am... shey u don see wetin dem write for una.. No more Ashawo joint this year o wink grin

Lol. Men shall marry when they shall marry. If girls no carry demselves go full one place say dem abi ashawo, guys no go go there abi? Tell girls first make dem stop ashawo, make dem dey siddon for their papa house, guys no go do ashawo again.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Ilekeh(f): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
luigiajah:
[img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-DqrckpvRIRM/VKz6mbm_gBI/AAAAAAAAB0M/P5Q2oseSkQ8/1420622427206.PNG[/img]

Okey has been married for 13 years
now, so he obviously knows what he's talking
about. Read the funny but true message to
prospecting bridegrooms he posted on his
Facebook page this morning

http://www..com/2015/01/read-okey-bakassis-hilarious-message-to.html

I've never heard of this guy, but he made sense. smiley

Usually comedians attack WOMEN.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by vital94(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
oya those women wey dey sample men 2 should get married,abi women no dey do sambling.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by ArabianPrince: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
@3cycle. I don't look decent. Am decent. You don't need to quote me to make your point. Except you are looking for what I can't offer you. Pls don't quote me. cool
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by sexymoma(f): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Men shall marry when they shall marry. If girls no carry demselves go full one place say dem abi ashawo, guys no go go there abi? Tell girls first make dem stop ashawo, make dem dey siddon for their papa house, guys no go do ashawo again.
I trust you... you nor dey carry last grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
luigiajah:
[img]http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-DqrckpvRIRM/VKz6mbm_gBI/AAAAAAAAB0M/P5Q2oseSkQ8/1420622427206.PNG[/img]

Okey has been married for 13 years
now, so he obviously knows what he's talking
about. Read the funny but true message to
prospecting bridegrooms he posted on his
Facebook page this morning

http://www..com/2015/01/read-okey-bakassis-hilarious-message-to.html

So for babes mind now they are single because we are not ready. Ok o. Continu to do weekend in different houses and hotels and hope one of them will marry you. Truth be told some babes have made a lot of guys fear what is called marriage. That is not to say that guys are totaly innocent. It takes 2 to tango.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
ArabianPrince:
@3cycle. I don't look decent. Am decent. You don't need to quote me to make your point. Except you are looking for what I can't offer you. Pls don't quote me. cool
Ok I won't quote u again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girl Is In Love With Me... / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.