Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes (47052 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
when will you upload your pix undecided
tomorrow
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by vizkiz: 10:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
firstEVA:
how do you expect them to like you when you are not sociable. See your profile pix, you don't even update it to show us you are sexually appealing. You behave like old school guy. You are so focused on making money that you have neglected your social life. Change o so that 2015 will not pass you bye.

i bet you are waiting for the right time to let all these outta your mind grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

i bet you are waiting for the right time to let all these outta your mind grin
don't you agree with me?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by vizkiz: 10:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
firstEVA:
don't you agree with me?

you are kindda right though...dude seem like a nigga from Moses's generation
Social life = 0.00%

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
vizkiz:

you are kindda right though...dude seem like a nigga from Moses's generation
Social life = 0.00%
you see grin

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
onstelly:
So true, thank God this is coming from a guy
u planning on getting married soon I see!game girl turn repenter with your mother theresa scaff...
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
mizkeleke:

Nah.

Sure?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by favouryemmy: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:
They don't like me much... and I don't blame them!

Ah! Ah! Handsome guy like you? Who's also an entrepreneur? Haba!
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by smartg(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm....
you na bad guy,.......
any guy i will date now is straight to marriage .
guys be warned, i nolonger fall for your tricks
you go old be dat!.
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Seun:
Eeyaa! It is well sir. Yours will come at the approperiate time and you will be like....wow!

1 Like

Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by leffects(m): 4:28am On Jan 08, 2015
ireneony:
hmmmm....
you na bad guy,.......
any guy i will date now is straight to marriage .
guys be warned, i nolonger fall for your tricks

so u've been a victim before, soon u will become a victor
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
shocked but how did you come about that fact
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by mizkeleke(f): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Sure?
Over sure dey worry me oh. grin
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2015
mizkeleke:

Over sure dey worry me oh. grin

Ok but can MrKeleke equally attest to that?
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by pamcode(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Seun:
why dont they like you sir,to me you are just looking for excuses GO AND GET MARRIED SEUN lol
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by mizkeleke(f): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
RedBenson:

Ok but can MrKeleke equally attest to that?
Yea sure...
Lolz
Re: Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2015
humilitypays:
A lady who saw fire burning and decided to put her hands in it to be consumed over and over out of greed, selfishness, love for materialism, fame and money doesn't deserve a good man...she should continue flexing her life as a single lady and find her type of man (retired playboy) to marry and stop deceiving innocent guys!
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / He Is My Jedi Jedi, She Is My Iyawo - Lady Shares Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.