Stats: 3,169,795 members, 7,875,975 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (44486 Views)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
kyrbabe:
Methink GEJ tactics on fighting dirty is a masterstroke at this stage. His opposition, APC had fought dirty on the social media and had heaped hatred against GEJ. Now APC wants issues based campaign since they'd made a head start in causing not a few Nigerians to hate GEJ.
If GEJ keeps on hitting Buhari like this and increases the attack Buhari can't survive to February 14. That's the way to go now.
GEJ achievements are plenty but needless to say them since APC will twist them.

Fire on our president, the non-gullible youths in sw and across the country are behind u.

GEJ till 2019. Buhari go and retire cos you're just too old for a young country like Nigeria. APC bring a younger one and a real progressive next time in 2019.

EXACTLY.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by atlwireles: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Look at APC cry babies, acting like worms covered with salt. You people have not seen or heard anything yet.Your no certificate Alzheimer's patient, you call a candidate will be left naked in the Nigerian political arena this time. You people know how to run your mouths with insults, but somehow you cannot take the same when returned into your caves of roaches angry angry angry angry

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Warris-this nah?

Is this really our President or am just dreaming?

Does he know he has Ph.D Degree?

I've long since stopped being surprised by the things GEJ says. I honestly think he is mentally disabled. In all seriousness. You can see it in his face.

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2015
I don't bother to memorize my Nigerian phone numbers. Don't we all have like 2, 3, 4, even 5 different numbers because the network is such SHÍT that we have to change from provider to provider depending on location? So if you tell me I can't remember my Nigerian phone number, I say, which one?

Landlines in Nigeria are virtually nonexistent. No telephone lines, no electricity. *applause*

Thank you for reminding me, Mr. President.

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by CrownV12(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
Mr Jonathan.. This further shows the extended level of your cluelessness. Instead of you to bury your face in shame... You're comparing your 6 full years in office to that of a man that had just 2 years.. What do you have to show about your tenure rather than corrupt persons you condoned and commended and your relationships with rumoured BH sponsors.. Only your tenure

commended Alams for being a great thief
praised Allison Madueke for money well stole
condoned Stella Oduah's theft and accepted envoyage with her
"lost" $21bn
accepted envoyage with BH sympathizers
ill-equipped the army..
you've tried enough.. Thank you

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by goodgood2(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
Oh lawd.. Gej is a complete slayer cheesy, how the hell he kne w that nigga don't remember stuff.
It's true. Gej is absolutely on point. He has even forgotten how he said he 2011 elections was going to be his last.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by goodgood2(m): 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
I hope he remembers to stabilize oil price
HA! You sef, how can he forget that one. He won't. In the first place, he's in (and has always been) in the race because of the oil.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by confirm123456: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
The President is not finding it easy
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by goodgood2(m): 12:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
phlemzy:
When he ought to be campaigning by telling us the achievement of his 6years & the plans he has for the next tenure if given,he keeps narrating & raising senseless criticism against his opponent. No wonder they tagged him the clueless PhD holder.
Didn't you read him saying, "sometimes you're forced to say these things, that is, reply opposition.

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
goodgood2:

It's true. Gej is absolutely on point. He has even forgotten how he said he 2011 elections was going to be his last.
whose side are u on, GEJ or GMB?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
goodgood2:
Didn't you read him saying, "sometimes you forced to say these things, that is, reply opposition.

Is he a child in a playground? Why he is always being forced, tricked, and "frustrated"? He isn't strong enough to stand straight.

And please, who exactly is he responding to? When did Buhari ever say something as childish and inane as this?

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
goodgood2:

LOL. You don't realize what you just said.

hyfr:
whose side are u on, GEJ or GMB?

He's taking cues from your clueless mentor.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Is he a child in a playground? Why he is always being forced, tricked, and "frustrated"? He isn't strong enough to stand straight.

And please, who exactly is he responding to? When did Buhari ever say something as childish and inane as this?

He should be discussing his future policies and explain to people how he is going to serve the country in the best possible way instead of getting personal. However, I am sure he has no sensible plan and serving the country in the best possible way is not his priority. Moreover, why would he make the effort to explain what he is going to do about the economy, for example, when he doesn't even know the main economic theories and when he knows that he can easily deceive the poorly educated masses?

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
carefreewannabe:

He should be discussing his future policies and explain to people how he is going to serve the country in the best possible way instead of getting personal. However, I am sure he has no sensible plan and serving the country in the best possible way is not his priority. Moreover, why would he make the effort to explain what he is going to do about the economy, for example, when he doesn't even know the main economic theories and when he knows that he easily deceive the poorly educated masses?

I strongly believe it is their intention to keep the majority of Nigerians as uneducated as possible. They are selfish, and myopic enough to only care about their own fortune in their finite lifespan. They don't care about what will be said about them after they die.

I've never seen such incredibly gluttonous self-service as what exists in the administrators of Nigeria.

Note: I mean self-service in the true sense of the word, not the misplaced euphemism Nairaland uses for the word masturbátion.

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

I strongly believe it is their intention to keep the majority of Nigerians as uneducated as possible. They are selfish, and myopic enough to only care about their own fortune in their finite lifespan. They don't care about what will be said about them after they die.

I've never seen such incredibly gluttonous self-service as what exists in the administrators of Nigeria.

Note: I mean self-service in the true sense of the word, not the misplaced euphemism Nairaland uses for the word masturbátion.

My grandmother always says that it is easy to (mis-)lead the st*upid ones and I share her and your belief. They want to keep the majority st*upid so that they can loot them, destroy their lives and at their cost live in affluence.

Then they will send their kids to study abroad in sane countries and their wives for medical treatment too, while the people who vote for them will live a worse life than animals in developed countries.

I am yet to see such a criminal rule a highly developed country. Shame!

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

LOL. You don't realize what you just said.

He's taking cues from your clueless mentor.
you two are confused, so stfu and understand my sentence

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by angelsing(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
attoskoly:

omenka, I think you have no point on this. if buhari accusses and attacks gej it's no problem but when gej responds you tag him an angry person. well, a leader without good memories is as clueless as anything. gmb should present his road map on how he w ishes to run the government different from what he did before.
gej is giving facts not fiction.
You mean Fact of 30yrs ago?....You can ask question from the incumbency and the president is suppose to answer with what he has done base on the question asked not going around slandering the person for asking question of the government.....I hope the president is up for debate this time cos I hate to see his cohort bungle it all in the name that it is not in the constitution...Your vote ur choice
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:
Look at APC cry babies, acting like worms covered with salt. You people have not seen or heard anything yet.Your no certificate Alzheimer's patient, you call a candidate will be left naked in the Nigerian political arena this time. You people know how to run your mouths with insults, but somehow you cannot take the same when returned into your caves of roaches angry angry angry angry
Do you think it is only Nigerians that watch Jonathan's campaigns? How would those outside Africa rate him when they see his campaign on CNN, BBC, VOA, Aljazeera, CCTV, etc? You should pity the man.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by atlwireles: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you think it is only Nigerians that watch Jonathan's campaigns? How would those outside Africa rate him when they see his campaign on CNN, BBC, VOA, Aljazeera, CCTV, etc? You should pity the man.

Are you one of the APC worms covered with salt?

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by chekasforchekas: 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Ozedy post=29655091][/quote]

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Akpabio02(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
dis janathan is talking too much now why?why cant u behave as a educated person n face wat is in front of u.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by callmenow: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2015
We know for a fact that Alhaji Buhari is very forgetful. But we did not know that he is suffering from dementia. If that is true, then he should step down at once.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by egobetatoday: 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Switpal post=29656586]In GEJ we stand.

I refuse to move backward in life in the name of CHANGE! I reject BUHARI and everything he represent. [/quo

The opposition wants a NEGATIVE CHANGE. If I can't get a POSITIVE CHANGE THEN I GO WITH Status quo. I don't want NEGATIVE CHANGE ... Mbahh!

Let's use statistics to compare forgetful Pa Buharis 2 yrs to Gejs 6( or 4yrs, whichever one u want). For the educated (not uneducated people like Buhari and his followers who compare 2yrs to 6/4 yrs) we know we can't compare 2 to 6/4 yrs so we use statistics. That gives Buharis 10% to Gejs 60%...we should only say we want more.... But Nigeria is a difficult country and it's people... Nawa. RIDE ON ... GEJ ALL THE WAY.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by francizy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
kyrbabe:
Methink GEJ tactics on fighting dirty is a masterstroke at this stage. His opposition, APC had fought dirty on the social media and had heaped hatred against GEJ. Now APC wants issues based campaign since they'd made a head start in causing not a few Nigerians to hate GEJ.
If GEJ keeps on hitting Buhari like this and increases the attack Buhari can't survive to February 14. That's the way to go now.
GEJ achievements are plenty but needless to say them since APC will twist them.

Fire on our president, the non-gullible youths in sw and across the country are behind u.

GEJ till 2019. Buhari go and retire cos you're just too old for a young country like Nigeria. APC bring a younger one and a real progressive next time in 2019.

Nigerian politics sucks big time. When people hate you, they hate everything you do, whether good or bad. But when they love you, they love your evil and good.

The same APC has been criticizing the FG as ACN, CPC and ANPP down till when they merged to CPC but their followers don't see anything wrong in it. Now the FG foolishly followed their path and is attracting criticism.

I hate the way Nigerians reason and I hate how they follow wealthy men and politicians like slaves.

I ain't voting nobody till parties provide more credible persons that can really lead Nigeria well!
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:

Are you one of the APC worms covered with salt?
You are different from your oga. You need the help of a psychiatrist.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Chai!
Jonathan don fall person hand.
Anyway, America will know..
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by kuntele: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Who provoked My President? hahhahahaha
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by francizy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
atlwireles:

Lmao! Nigerian politics sucks!
GEJ should have acted more matured than the APC people but hell no, he decided to tow their lane.. What nonsense! APC/PDP not what Nigeria needs right now..
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Bcole: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jona has lost...he talks like a defeated man already who just keeps giving unneccessary reason on why he lost...
Dear pro-Jonathans its better you wake up asap and follow the wave of change that is moving across the country...
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by uariko(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gej na very funny presido!
He don tell us b4 say stealing no be corruption.
I wonder wetin concern am wit GMB mobile number. Chai chai diarisgod oooh!
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by francizy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
MissMeiya:

Exactly! Same reason why some Governors skyrocketed school fees so that only the rich will have access to education

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by jaytee01(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Warris-this nah?

Is this really our President or am just dreaming?

Does he know he has Ph.D Degree?

This man may claim to possess a Ph.D but he reasons like a palm wine tapper. If he actually made those comments, then I'm ashamed of him. I will expect this kind of talk at a beer parlour but not from my President.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Glencore Used Private Jets To Move Bribe Money For Nigerian Officials, Others / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / Buhari Reveals What Recovered Stolen Monies Will Be Used For

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54