Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (44516 Views)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by clubone0501: 9:54am On Jan 10, 2015
stexsy:
then u r like Buhar n Buhari is like u. Bird of a feather....

Have u eaten today.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ till 2019

GEJ TILL 2019

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2015
Bring your certificate kai i dey with army

can i have your mobile umber kai i no remember
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by jamace(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by shomutuski(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2015
kyrbabe:
Methink GEJ tactics on fighting dirty is a masterstroke at this stage. His opposition, APC had fought dirty on the social media and had heaped hatred against GEJ. Now APC wants issues based campaign since they'd made a head start in causing not a few Nigerians to hate GEJ.
If GEJ keeps on hitting Buhari like this and increases the attack Buhari can't survive to February 14. That's the way to go now.
GEJ achievements are plenty but needless to say them since APC will twist them.

Fire on our president, the non-gullible youths in sw and across the country are behind u.

GEJ till 2019. Buhari go and retire cos you're just too old for a young country like Nigeria. APC bring a younger one and a real progressive next time in 2019.
OMUGOO LELEYI OH.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by waksman(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2015
after reading through d presidential speech in
Lagos n Enugu .. I was a bit disappointed cos i was
expecting him to tell us his achievements for d
past four yrs but all he keep saying was y we
should not vote for buhari(change). pls can
someone remind d president dat we av other
candidates vying for d presidency.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Adeshinami: 10:14am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls, is Mr. GEJ holding a CAMPAIGN RALLY or a COMPLAIN RALLY? SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by clubone0501: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2015
honourhim:

You dont remember your number? Meaning that if i give you a kitchen job to design for me you may not remember the specification i gave you. grin

lol..very funny. .simply means im a busy type. .and I need a moment. ..there is no harm in checking ur notes from time. .
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Okudiover(m): 10:31am On Jan 10, 2015
"How much did Jim Nwobodo steal? Money that is not enough to buy a Peugeot 504, yet BUHARI jailed him.Is that good?" Mr Jonathan at Enugu Jan. 9th, 2015. - NEU.
Sir Jonathan, even if you steal money not enough to buy a pencil eraser, you will need a hand-cuff not a hand shake.
Please people, vote out PDP and Jonathan.
One message: Chanji in Abuja
One chorus: Sai Buhari.
Thank you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by tochyano(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2015
kiss kiss

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by CTitan: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2015
help

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Temidayo9(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:
Senility at the highest point.

We need a more vibrant modern man like GEJ to steer the affairs of this great nation like ours at this critical time not a junk.

Fidel castrol
Gadafi
Charles Taylor
Paul Biya
Robert Mugabe
Sekou toure
Omar Al- Bashir

The like of Buhari

We don't need that backwardness in Nigeria again
go ask ur Mama how old was Mandela when he bacame president?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Omadachi(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2015
I can now see the reason why we are where we are now.Imagine GEJ comparing a democratic era with a military regime.What he should be telling us is what he has done and achieve in the past 6 years and what he intend to do.Whether we like it or not GMB is giving PDP a sleepless night and his chances of winning is very bright.

GEJ with due respect has failed and that is the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Khd95(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ is lame
He's comparing democratic gvt wit dat of d military,wot a shame on mr prsident
In his mind his gvt is modern shey
Wen oqa FASH tackled him on critical issues he kpt mum

Jonathan is nt fit 4 a president,let him qo nd milk cows in OBUDU afterall he studied zoology

If GMB doesn't no his digits hw does dat affect d economy........pls who's nw reasonin like 2nd century man nw??

I m nt a fan of GMB bt GEJ is gettin tins wrong dis time.if he tink he can change d way nigerians sees by tackling GMB den m sorry 2 say dat he's a loser_remember d rule of engagement"wen ure losing u start tackling ur opponent's mistake"
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
your point is?
It's beyond individual's ability. Sogbo?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by omaigalalive(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2015
our outgoing president is loosing focus,

if he cant remember is phone no and

you cant manage nigeria and nigerans.

#gmb2015.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Mikolo70(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Chai! Why did i vote for this dumbo in 2011...Wetin concern Naija with phone no?!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by mrmetoo1: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Even if you decide you have no issues no run on you decide what you want to do now is run a smear campaign at least do it with some intelligence. This beer parlour, elementary playground tactic is just sad. First day was they didn't buy rifle, now it's he doesn't know his number.

On a lighter note, the president too is a fan or why did he go and ask for his number? Mr Buhari was just like nah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by mrofficial(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
Bensonite:

Chief this 6years claim of GEJ been in office does it not increase. Two years ago the opposition made this claim that He has been president for 6 years now January 2015 you are still claiming six years. For the records, the GEJ was sworn in May 2010 as President and if you know little mathematics it is not even 5 years as at today. I see that bad media and opposition really sold this to the hearts of Nigerians. Yesterday four of my colleagues were making 6 years claim and after I asked pertinent question they became stupid.

When did Yar'adua die? Was he not an acting president before he was sworn in?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by finallytalking: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2015
i almost laughed myself to tears today when i saw this online....CHANGE IS HERE INDEED!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Mikolo70(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2015
finallytalking:
i almost laughed myself to tears today when i saw this online....CHANGE IS HERE INDEED!!
Sorry bro...You are laughing at your own stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by tonididdy(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2015
manuelzz:
I agree with Mr President. A man(Buhari) that referred to Ogbonnaya Onu as Ex-minister at Abakaliki yesterday,during his campaign....and the other day we saw him using a tablet upside down. Smh
"Aside the fact that Buhari is too old to lead a complex country like Nigeria,the age of his ideas is also a great cause of concern to the masses".................Sule Lamido 2014
facts and pics please...

BTW most tablets have auto-rotation screen display so you can view your screen correctly even if the tab is held upside down or facedown.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Sundaden: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2015
If truly Mr president altered such a statement, men, without Apology he is the most stupid, dum ash, ash hole, naive and vision less president I have ever come across.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Sant1m: 11:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]It's a shame APC will still recycle this expired man for presidency in a 21st century[/size]
Its a shame pdp is still holding on to the clueless one, this campaign trip is really proving that Gej is petty, childish and double speak ie MEND, no matter the jibes Nigerians ve decided to vote Buhari.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2015
CTitan:
help

dude it is called preparing for future.. if we could acquire four frigate in 6years then we can squire lots of arms as well... plus GEJ is only trying to educate the masses since most of them are as ignorant as you!
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2015
If 4 any reason u insult GMB on social media with buhari as president d price of data will skyrock DAT nd dat will b d end of social media
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by infofta(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ imagining himself and his finance minister in Kirikiri Prison.
He can't even remember his phone number due to sleepless night.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:
Senility at the highest point.

We need a more vibrant modern man like GEJ to steer the affairs of this great nation like ours at this critical time not a junk.

Fidel castrol
Gadafi
Charles Taylor
Paul Biya
Robert Mugabe
Sekou toure
Omar Al- Bashir

The like of Buhari

We don't need that backwardness in Nigeria again

[size=18pt]So, that is a point against his opponent?
By GEJ who was hiding the number of his UNIPORT girlfriend from his wife until the girl became the mother of his biological children?
Any man who is unfaithful to his wife will be unfaithful to his family, community, society and country.
That is why GEJ has messed up Nigeria and making pointless remarks.
Even a head of state who is a dummy can go to the market and buy 1000 frigates?
But are frigates what we need most now? When the Nigerian troops don't have enough modern arms to defeat the Boko Haram terrorists?
What has GEJ done with the N60 billion raised for the victims of Boko Haram when the IDPs are being neglected and suffering in various dilapidated camps?
What happened to GEJ's road map to power supply?
The so much talked about private sector led electricity distribution Companies (Discos) seem to have found a gold mine, fleecing electricity consumers at will. Crazy estimated billings have become the order of the day. In what seems like renewed desperation to recover money put into buying the utilities, the Discos seem to have gone haywire, estimating and billing consumers using no known criteria.
Only fools cannot address the glaring failures of a corrupt and incompetent government with the most irresponsible administration in the history of Nigeria. [/size]

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by fxskye: 11:27am On Jan 10, 2015
chuksonu:
A MUST READ FOR EVERY TRUE NIGERIAN. Let's open our
eyes and be wise...
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG - BEARERS:
1. SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP)
2. KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu
(former PDP)
3. KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari(former PDP)
4. KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5. KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i(forme r PDP)
6. JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru(former PDP)
7. BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar
(former PDP)
8. GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9. NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani
(former PDP)
10. ADAMAWA - Umar JibrillaBindow (former PDP)
11. PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong(former PDP)
12. BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom(former PDP)
13. TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14. RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside(form er PDP)
15. IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16. ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17. ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18. EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State
&National Assembly Candidates are also all
former PDP members! Let me not also forget
to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was
a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005). Do I
also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or
Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of
Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then
Governor for 7 years? The list goes on and
on. If PDP wasted and stole our time and
resources for the past 16 years, my dearest
citizens, the names listed above and many
more are part of these bunch of criminals
who stole and wasted these our resources.
They were and are part of the people who
lied and lie to us. My people, YES! We want
change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would
wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a
thief? Would I stop being a thief because I
changed gang? Some of us will always
argue that the states controlled by these
thieves are better than the others, but let
me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers
in the past 1 year that he became a member
of the APC? Was it last year that APC was
formed that the transformations in KANO
took place or began? Was it APC's
Government that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been
under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes, but which
person in this APC has not been in the
corridor or close to the corridor of power in
these past 16 years? We revolved &
continue to revolve around the same group
of people since Independence yet we seem
to be comfortable with it. If they're saints as
they claim, we wouldnt be where we are
today. Do I need to start mentioning their
names and portfolios? If I cant mention all,
at least I know for a fact that as far back as
1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of
his state assembly, he also was a Minister in
Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial
positions. I also know without doubt that
Gen Buhari apart from being a PTF
Chairman, rose to become the Head of State
as far as 1983. Very recently, Atiku Abubakar
was an 8 years Vice President. I cant believe
that at 72 someone who was Head of State
at 41 wants to be president again. I cant
also come to term with myself whenever I
read that Gen Yakubu Gowon was about 23
years old when he became Nigeria’s Head of
State. How many 33 years old can be ward
councilors today? My dearest citizens of the
Republic, do we continue rotating our
leaders and expect to move forward? Do we
expect to be in 2015 and have someone
who ruled us decades ago rule us? As a
child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a
young man, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule
me as president. When do I see a 31 years
old be governors or senator or even
ministers? Dearests, Gen Martin Luther
Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now
the Chairman of SURE-P. David Mark, former
governor of 2 different states is today our
Senate President. Tomorrow, if PDP no
longer favours him, he will join forces with
APC or which ever party there is. We are
where we are today because our fathers
failed in their responsibilities to plan for
us. Are we going to let our children suffer
what we suffer by allowing these people
rotate offices among themselves? Whether
we like it or not, Buhari as a former
president receives a Pension of 22.7 million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan
completes his tenure, he will also receive his
millions as pension and the cycle will
continue. One thing is sure, if Jonathan
retains his presidency next year, he will not
employ me in his government. One thing is
also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ
you in his government. Who will they then
employ? Of course, they will employ the
same old crooks to help them out. This is
not Change, APC is not change. When we see
change, we go know! God Bless
Nigeria.
Umu nne m! APC is never the change we need now.
Please let's be very careful.
Happy weekend all!
{copied}. ·

Thanks for this epistle. But what do we do when the much expectations were dashed away by Jonathan? Hewas voted for overwhelmingly 2011 poll with much expectations. However he disappointed/failed us. To whom much is given, much is expected.

He wine n dining with only rich by promulgating policy that favor only the cream of the society. Left others in cold weather. It took him over 2 wks before believing adoptions of chibok school girls, treat BH with kid gloves.....blaming everything on opposition

Ha! Orisa Oke bi obalegbemi, wa sii semi bosee bamii.

Never GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by babadee1(m): 11:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Pls was there any time that GEJ asked Buhari for his phone number and he could not remember it or what? Where did this phone number issue come from and how do we know it's not fabricated?
Mr. President has been known to tell some rather tall tales recently.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nogen: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2015
Someone from South West recently appealed to me to vote Buhari/Osinbanjo for presidency. The reason he gave was that Buhari will depend so much on Osinbanjo for advise because he's old.

Now, that confirms my fears- Tinubu will be the one running the affairs of this country through him then! Right there, I made up my mind never to vote Buhari. Simple! Tinubu taking over Nigerians affairs is too risky.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Charly Boy Reacts To Alex Badeh's Death By Assassination / Tinubu Appoints 32-year-old Khalil Halilu As NASENI CEO, Sacks Gwandu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.