Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (44483 Views)

Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by abibun: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2015
See as dis man mumu reach.U and person dey prepare to write an exam,u cum dey expect d person to give u expo 4 d exam.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2015
omenka:
First, this is very petty. I bet this is the "issues" Olisa Metuh was talking about when he said the campaigns should be "issues based".

The president has a knack for making very flippant remarks only befitting for a drunken bar tender in a greasy spoon. He exaggerates like a kid.

Last time it was "not a single rifle[/b] and today it is about an inability to remember his phone number. Now, what if by sheer happenstance Buhari decides to get petty as well and blurts out his phone number and that of several other people (I know this will never happen, but just saying) on a campaign ground, what does that then make GEJ??

The man keeps sounding like a kid.
Very very poor diction.
Very uninspiring.

Haven't we had great leaders in the past when there wasn't phones?? Is one's ability to remember their phone number a criteria for good leadership?? Is this man sane at all
am sure he is saying the man is too old. an aging person behaves more or less like a kid. this man is actually too old. If he wins, it will be an insult to Nigeria. a country with over 170m, then an aging man without certificate will be précising over the affairs of things. am not a GEJ fans, APC would have present people like fashola, Oshomole, Tambuwa, rebadu etc. But to me now no better choice, so I give my vote to GEJ
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Laughable. One would think a presidential candidate would use his intellectual(?) prowess to discuss the nation's challenges seriously, instead of ceaselessly trying to malign his opponent. Mudslinging has become the campaign theme now, eh?

He clearly doesn't have a workable agenda, he is just beating around the bush cluelessly in a bid to discredit his opponent, when he should be telling us what his government will do to truly make life better for an average Nigerian. Tell us what you have, not only what you think your opponent doesn't have.

Taking to smear campaign alone is not acceptable if you can't prove that you are any better. Besides: when you throw mud- you lose ground.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by charitybabe: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari will never be the president i tell u, because i can remember some time back when he said he was going to make the presidential seat uncomfortable for GEJ.

How are we so sure that buhari has no hand in the issue of insecurity and other devious and mysterious deeds happening in this country.

To me i feel GEJ will do better this time, lets give him a trial, than give the seat to buhari who will do nothing but bring backwardness back to Nigeria.

Think about this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Dammyjohn(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
I thank GOD my orientation had changed consering being a member of any party.Now,I believe in good gorvernance,past records and ability.Sincarely,my able President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan have good past records,good gorvernace and ability to lead us to promised land but take a good look at the past records,his gorvernance and does he have the ability to leads us?I guess your answer is as good as mine.So,let us forget about parties now.Let us think about our futures.Let us think about the futures of our children.Let us think about the future of our great nation Nigeria.And remember not to sell your vote.GOD bless NIGERIA.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by manuelzz(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2015
blackjack21:

Tablets have a motion sensor. So, there is nothing like upside-down. gringringrin

................and when the motion sensor is disabled? From that pix it was obvious that the display on the screen was upside down,and buhari didn't even know what he was holding.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by mimicious(f): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Goddex:
[size=13pt]It's a shame APC will still recycle this expired man for presidency in a 21st century[/size]
That's wat we call recycling n repackaging wink
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Dammyjohn(m): 8:24am On Jan 10, 2015
charitybabe:
Buhari will never be the president i tell u, because i can remember some time back when he said he was going to make the presidential seat uncomfortable for GEJ.

How are we so sure that buhari has no hand in the issue of insecurity and other devious and mysterious deeds happening in this country.

To me i feel GEJ will do better this time, lets give him a trial, than give the seat to buhari who will do nothing but bring backwardness back to Nigeria.

Think about this
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by sirTesco(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2015
I never wanted to vote PDP. But with GEJ's statment I think I'll give it a second thought. But it does not mean that I'm gullibe. *Abeg o*.
My problem with Buhari is that he is an old man who doesn't knw about our modern days world.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Okudiover(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin How does Buhari not remembering his phone number translate to an election manifesto or is it an early sign of frustration? You wey dey answer Azikiwe/ Ebele can you speak Igbo? O di kwa egwu oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by onyxo76(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
Well this is getting very interesting, this APC is really giving gej sleepless nights. Where did he gather that buhari can't remember his phone number. I have seen PDP rule for 16 years now and I'm fed up with them. Maybe I should vote for that kowa party female presidential candidate since buhari is considered having senile dementia and PDP is a no go area for me.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Dammyjohn(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2015
charitybabe:

Think about this
Thank GOD somebody is thinking the way am thinking.You have said it my brother.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by blackjack21(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2015
manuelzz:

................and when the motion sensor is disabled? From that pix it was obvious that the display on the screen was upside down,and buhari didn't even know what he was holding.

Come on, share the pic.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by oyetobi31(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2015
Are You Aware?
• That Skye Bank Plc Chairman, Chief Tunde Ayeni
bought Nigeria's moribund M-TEL/NITEL for
$252M?
Are You Aware?
bought the Ibadan (PHCN) Disco Distribution?
Are You Aware?
donated a whopping N2Billion to President
Goodluck's re-election fund on Saturday 20th
December?
Are You Aware?
• That President Goodluck Jonathan just after 2
days of receiving # 2B donation from Skye Bank
Plc chairman, has approved
increase in tariff of PHCN?
Its unfortunate that people who supports Jonathan
misrule to continue thinks they are doing Buhari
harm. The only harm being done is to themselves
and every other Nigeria.
By 2019, our country would have been completely
sold to the highest bidder and nothing will be left
for us honest and hard-working Nigerians.
If you hate Buhari because he is a Muslim, at least
look at his Vice, he is a Pastor.
If you hate Buhari because he doesn't have a
"Primary Six certificate", as some are claiming,
look at his Vice, he is a Professor of Law.
If you fear that as a formal military leader, Buhari
may have the tendency of not upholding the rule of
law, then look at his Vice, he is a distinguished
Lawyer and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
Even if you think Buhari has nothing to offer, he
cannot be as hopeless corrupt and harmful to
Nigerians as Jonathan's Government.
You have no reason to allow this corrupt
administration to continue till 2019 when you can
booth them out now.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Aida13: 8:29am On Jan 10, 2015
ugh I'm ashamed of these d umb as s old punks with no sense how to move this nation forward----both past and present leaders are nothing to write home about----sppppppitts!
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by maasoap(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
I will want Jonathan to continue attacking his main opponent like that until it will be too late for him to realise that he is doing more damage to himself than to his opponent. Republicans did it against Obama in US, initially the attacks were putting Obama on the defensive until people realise that the Republicans were not even saying anything about their policies and people get bored. Phone number? Seriously?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by justynneke(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2015
Ʊ r as clueless as ur president. Wia were Ʊ wen yaradua dies n jonathan had to complete his bal of 2 yrs, or wasn't he president? + his 4 yrs.
Ʊ don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ start, bur ur family neva notice

Bensonite:

Chief this 6years claim of GEJ been in office does it not increase. Two years ago the opposition made this claim that He has been president for 6 years now January 2015 you are still claiming six years. For the records, the GEJ was sworn in May 2010 as President and if you know little mathematics it is not even 5 years as at today. I see that bad media and opposition really sold this to the hearts of Nigerians. Yesterday four of my colleagues were making 6 years claim and after I asked pertinent question they became stupid.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by omaigalalive(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2015
but he can manage our resources well.

why mr president never talk something
important and considerable?

#gmb2015. all the way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by tiarwale: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2015
Firefire:
haaaa

[size=15pt]Buhari what is your phone number ?[/size]
grin grin grin
FEBUHARI 14th grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by paragwua: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2015
it is always better to support your own.....
lets make the Glo network the best in
Africa... download the Glo unlimited song
by Paul hero.... it is one of the best songs
ever in the history of music making .....A
pure soulful chants and vocals that will
touch your heart... you cant help it but TO
fall in love with the Glo network.make it
viral ... send it to friends. offer links for
downloads ....lets promote our own.... one
Nigeria...it is about oneness .. those in
charge front page Abeg.....YOU can port
right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by benebaby77: 8:38am On Jan 10, 2015
“You are not a medieval king – a medieval king
can throw you into jail but we have to follow the
rule of law because we cannot go back to the old
days.”
Said Jonathan

please nairalanders which rule of law did GEJ follow to prosecute the corrupt officials and members of his cabinet.....
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
OBJ caused all this to all of us. How did this uncouth, unintelligent, uninspiring, unexposed, uncivilized, kindergarten, crude, bereft, idealess, unrefined, undiplomatic and inane man become the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, the iroko of Africa? This man should find the nearest groundnut seller and hand over his doctorate thesis and certificate. She will make better use of them.

Feb 14th is now too far.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by phlamesG: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
GEJ neva ceases 2 amaze me instead of him to tell us how he is going to transform Nigeria or beg Nigerians 4 a second chance he's busy throwing tirades at Buhari,4rm his above statements Nigerians can see dat he is not a serious minded person, after spending six years there is nothing to show 4 it!
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Muzikluva(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
I hope he remembers to stabilize oil price
That's if he remembers he is the president_lol.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2015
Ozedy:
am sure he is saying the man is too old. an aging person behaves more or less like a kid. this man is actually too old. If he wins, it will be an insult to Nigeria. a country with over 170m, then an aging man without certificate will be précising over the affairs of things. am not a GEJ fans, APC would have present people like fashola, Oshomole, Tambuwa, rebadu etc. But to me now no better choice, so I give my vote to GEJ
So, in your little mind, Buhari should have been prevented from contesting the primary election just like the same way PDP prevented other contestants against Jonathan during primary election? The last time I checked, Buhari contested and won, he wasn't presented. And I believe that if Fashola or any other person has emerged (not presented) as APC candidate, your vote will still go to Jonathan. Simple, I hate liars and hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by timowale: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
majority of our people keep talking of change when the fact is there had not been change since the time of dictatorship until now .a true change is when those oppressors we put up as leaders cease to successively return to seat of power,and when we have a new crop of men and women of transformation ideas on board the helms of leadership
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by MistadeRegal(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
menesheh:
Senility at the highest point.

We need a more vibrant modern man like GEJ to steer the affairs of this great nation like ours at this critical time not a junk.

Fidel castrol
Gadafi
Charles Taylor
Paul Biya
Robert Mugabe
Sekou toure
Omar Al- Bashir

The like of Buhari

We don't need that backwardness in Nigeria again

And what can you point to that your guy did?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by Pancho01(m): 8:41am On Jan 10, 2015
Bifwoli:
Wallahi even his phone # I bet GMB doesn't even know his children's birth dates.
Don't worry u will get to dat age n even more, and u will see and experience what it's like to b old. I hope then u will be able to remember your name.
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by anssy(f): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2015
hyfr:
I hope he remembers to stabilize oil price

IS HE OPEC?
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by hyfr(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2015
anssy:

IS HE OPEC?
he said he will stabilize oil price. Read the news nigga
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by ogdada: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2015
[quote author=Ozedy post=29655091][/quote] a democratically elected government ,comparing himself with a military dictatorship GEJ u ar clueless
Re: Buhari Can't Remember His Phone Number - Jonathan by babestella: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2015
The tenable and viable ideas still alive in Buharis agenda which he could remember very well are sharia, jail and revenge.

All these rant about him creating jobs, providing electricity, building roads, schools etc are already on course by GEJs administration. Development is a transformative and reformative process that could take decades, APC SHOULD STOP DECEIVING NIGEIANS.

Buhari and the APC party is making Nigerians feel like solution to the nations challenges will drop from heaven once he gets there.

He knows nothing apart from forcefully ruling by the gun. He can't fit into a democratic jacket. His promises are fallacy. A fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Grassroot Man~governor Fayose Buying A Plantain From A Seller(picture Attached) / Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.