Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,471 members, 7,888,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? (3517 Views)

Poll: should i go to nigeria and marry or should i marry here in europe?

go nigeria: 66% (4 votes)
marry in europe: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by luka1981(m): 3:06am On Dec 19, 2008
i have been very confuse about what could be the answer to my question because people said that more decent and responsible girls are in Nigeria while others said that those girls in Nigeria are cheats and gold diggers, now all my female friends in Europe are older than me, what should i do?
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by nguage(m): 3:14am On Dec 19, 2008
It doesn't matter where you choose to marry, what matters is what kind of girl you marry. You're just as likely to find a self-obsessed diva in Nigeria as much as you're likely to find them in any parts of the world. Love literarily slaps you in the face, you never see it coming. If you want to marry someone you love, have an open heart and wait till it comes for you. Goodluck man.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by acidrop(f): 3:20am On Dec 19, 2008
it depends on were u found love
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by richo2: 3:37am On Dec 19, 2008
oboi, use ur common sense, u dnt need to follow peoples opinion on every issue, there are both good and bad girls on every continent!!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:41am On Dec 19, 2008
Are people still spreading that thing about 'nice decent gyals' in Nigeria?

@poster

There are decent gyals everywhere. Dont kid yourself. The 'nice decent gyals' in naija are the ones from the village who are extremely submissive but will 'shine eye' once they cross the border.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by acidrop(f): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@poster

There are decent gyals everywhere. don't kid yourself. The 'nice decent gyals' in naija are the ones from the village who are extremely submissive but will 'shine eye' once they cross the border.

i sanction that
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by luka1981(m): 3:47am On Dec 19, 2008
my point is that majority of girls in Europe are lion-hearted or arrogant, some have followed the company of white people while others are on the road. now i only have the option of marrying older girl (the available) or going to Nigeria to take risk
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by acidrop(f): 4:54am On Dec 19, 2008
lol so the ones in nigerian are even worst if those nollywood movies are true though
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 19, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

@poster

There are decent gyals everywhere. don't kid yourself. The 'nice decent gyals' in naija are the ones from the village who are extremely submissive but will 'shine eye' once they cross the border.
Madamkoko shocked shocked shocked shocked

@post
w/e
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by IykeD(m): 9:42am On Dec 19, 2008
My broda, decent gals in naija? It's very rare these days.All of them are same, i will advise that you marry someone there at least she won't be marrying you for money and relocation sake since she is already there.Just my piece! Cheers!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Ben13: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2008
my brother, come home
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2008
Go back to Nigeria and get a girl

There are lots of decent girls in Nigeria , Just shine your EYES and SCAN WELL!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by steve49ja(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2008
mehn anywhere you find love ojare
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Vanweed: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2008
faakay:

Go back to Nigeria and get a girl

There are lots of decent girls in Nigeria ,  Just shine your EYES and SCAN WELL!

All Nigerian girls in Nigeria are bitches, I went to Nigeria in August and slammed lots of girls who claim to be in serious relationships. They were calling later when I've arrived Canada and I wasn't giving them a show.

Dude, just be where you are and enjoy your life. Go to Nigeria not because of a girl. Damn, even because of girl you want enter naija. Men, people dey ooooooo.

Probably, your arms aint strong enough. I don't blame you because you don't have what it takes to handle girls abroad who want trips abroad.Big loser. You go enter naija now go dey form and lie to those village girls. If I catch you heh, I go smack and hustle your black d**k to the wall. Next time you go think straight!!!!!!!!!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by mezdim: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2008
luka1981,com nd mary me,am no risk bt js b d man i wnt grin grin,my dear go 4 d kind of woman u wnt, she cn com frm any cntinet,if d olda gal posses all u nid in a woman,go 4 her,so long as she is nt old enaf 2b ur mumsy
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by symbian03(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2008
Great:-) lol, i'll say 95% of Nigerian girls are risk. So if you're down for that,then try them. Only what i noticed about this silly folks was that, they only are after your wealth and all you have been upto. They're the kind of girls that turn a millionaire to a kobonaire lol. Let me say they are a victim, And they'll take advantage of you till you're finished, let me just say they're being atavistic about that. I'm a 9ja boy ooo but talking from what i have seen. So guy just follow your heart bit and hardly take unreasonable advise. Peace out
J
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by smooooooth: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2008
there are good and bad girls everywhere

so its berra u look for one where u are,than

go thru all the stress of coming home just to

get same result. its like the case a mothers

bringing wives from the village for the sons in lagos

back in the late 70s/80s. the village girls later turned

out to be worse than the city ashawos. undecided
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by spikedcylinder: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2008
I don't get why people consult geography when "looking" for wives. Whats wrong with the women where you are? Are ALL of them sour? What is wrong with YOU?
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Pennywise(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2008
Its a good Idea to come to Nigeria. Infact my younger brother is here on his own accord for this purpose (been away for 12yrs).But you must realize that even this has its own challenges. Right now he is like a starved rottweiler suddenly  finding itself in a poultry.Chances are that he wont be able to make up his mind on this visit and would need to come back.This is still much better than the mail order arrangement.

Looking for a spouse over there in europe and America is a no no b/c chances of getting it right is much less on account of fewer choices to make. Same advice goes to our babes wanting to settle down. Come to Nigeria twice a year esp during festivities and mingle.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2008
Vanweed:

All Nigerian girls in Nigeria are bitches, I went to Nigeria in August and slammed lots of girls who claim to be in serious relationships. They were calling later when I've arrived Canada and I wasn't giving them a show.

Dude, just be where you are and enjoy your life. Go to Nigeria not because of a girl. Damn, even because of girl you want enter naija. Men, people dey ooooooo.

Probably, your arms aint strong enough. I don't blame you because you don't have what it takes to handle girls abroad who want trips abroad.Big loser. You go enter naija now go dey form and lie to those village girls. If I catch you heh, I go smack and hustle your black d**k to the wall. Next time you go think straight!!!!!!!!!

You must be insane!! What's our business that you 'slammed' Prostitutes. If you socialize with lowlife then thats you headache okay? But you making such a baseless generalization is totally out of line angry
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by finguy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2008
Ujujoan:

You must be insane!! What's our business that you 'slammed' Prostitutes. If you socialize with lowlife then thats you headache okay? But you making such a baseless generalization is totally out of line angry

leave the mukwe, dnt waste your time on him

he has been ban anyway for running his gutter

mouth. i guess he thinks everyone is like his mother,

his father must still be regretting why he came to

Nigeria to look for a wife, we cnt balme him, we know

what he found.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Opslag(m): 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2008
@uju
e dey vex u?
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
Opslag:

@uju
e dey vex u?

Before nko? Why e no go vex me? angry

finguy:

leave the mukwe, dnt waste your time on him

he has been ban anyway for running his gutter

mouth. i guess he thinks everyone is like his mother,

his father must still be regretting why he came to

Nigeria to look for a wife, we cnt balme him, we know

what he found.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by spikedcylinder: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2008
Uju, I am quite disappointed.
Why did you need to respond to him? Don't you know his likes? Real life whimps who resort to internet beastiality. He wanted attention and you are feeding him. Tsk tsk. angry angry
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by chamotex(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
Wetin everybody chop today . . . . . . . see as people just dey vex lipsrsealed grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Uju, I am quite disappointed.
Why did you need to respond to him? Don't you know his likes? Real life whimps who resort to internet beastiality. He wanted attention and you are feeding him. Tsk tsk. angry angry

Oops!! my bad. I shd have known his type from the trash coming from his mouth  undecided

Hey Van, I'm taking my attention back oh  tongue  tongue  grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by spikedcylinder: 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2008
:p :d
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by JustGood(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
Wherever you are, I'd advise you marry a girl who has the same kind of background and vision as you. If the girl does not operate on your wavelength, you'll run into problems eventually. There are also some things which crop up later in life and if you are yoked together with someone of a different background, irreconciliable differences will set in to destroy the relationship that you built.

While a lot of people think[i] love[/i] is all that matters, love does not, and can not, sustain marriages.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Exstar(f): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2008
Just follow your heart! Dont mind those people wagging
their mouths and callling the Nigerian girls names, they know
not what they're saying really!

If those ladies in Europe are tooold for you, please do come
back home to pick an homely girl, not all of them are rotten!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by martho(m): 12:13am On Dec 20, 2008
a wise man should know how and where to pick a decent woman.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by chyk91(m): 1:19am On Dec 20, 2008
guy u should know where to stay and get a good wife.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by luka1981(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2008
martho:

a wise man should know how and where to pick a decent woman.
are you married? tell me where you get your wife so that i will go and get my own, if after i must have investigated that you people are not tyson and muhammed ali in the matrimonial house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Fateful Sunday, After Church Service~ / I'm So Happy Today / Two Ladies Indecent Dressing To A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.