Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good (681 Views)

Picture of 9ice And Isolate / Isolate Arafada Bounce Back On 9ice Ft Durella / Isolate (arafada) Vs. 9ice (alapomeji) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good by bilms(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2008
i have listened to isolate tracks, both the one he did alone and where he featured.

if i must be sincere, then i must say this guy is too tight.

i am very sure he will be a success as far as nigerian music industry is concern.

the guys spit like nice if not better.

u guys should listen to his tracks and make ur comments.

tracks like,

binu binu
sobosun arafada.

and others too
Re: Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good by bilms(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2008
i guess u guys have ot listen to this guy song
Re: Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good by tosinadeda: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2008
Av we listened to the songs?
Which songs? The ones u posted abi?
Why start the thread when we av another one that even have d songs u talkn about
Re: Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good by Tgirl4real(f): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2008
I don't know the artiste or the track in question
Re: Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good by vanhelsing(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
@ poster

the dude cant be like 9ice, he sounds too much like 9ice he aint got creativity.he use proverbs that dont relate to the song, guess we all know what happen to folks like him.darn wannabes
Re: Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good by bilms(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2008
if u say he spit proverb that those not relate to the song, then u hv not listen to him clearly.

this guy is just to good.

u hv to listen and relate all the wordings
Re: Isolate Is Coming Behind 9ice: The Guy Is Too Good by experts: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2008
i have listend to some of isolate tracks and i trip die

(1) (Reply)

Tight New Female Rapper In Nigeria. You've Gotta Hear This! / 50cent Or The Game / Radio And Tv Stations And Their On Air Numbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.