Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

You Are The Change That We Need! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are The Change That We Need! (621 Views)

Pmb: A Change That Listens / Nigerian Troops Respond Poorly To Distress Calls; I’ll Change That — Army Chief / Is This The Kind Of Change That We Want In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The Change That We Need! by cutiepie01(f): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Beautiful arguments we see everyday on the social media, and its so strange to discover some comments ‎linger on even in d thick of the night. We claim to be casting our vote for the better or lesser of the two devils as though we are helpless in choosing btw APC or PDP, I personally wish there is a third party pulling as much weight but that is not the point here. I took a close look at the current trend and discovered we are no better than the president that deemed it fit to visit Maiduguri now dat election is near. Afterall we would rather follow up on a PSquare break up news than the Chibok affair(many if not all av more info of the former), it came nd left like the 'oga at the top' comedy yet without saying a word of prayer for them. I say without apology, We are just entertainers and guilty of hypocrisy! Many of us breathing despair now on social networks dont really give a damn, the recent killings in baga is just another score point on debate against GEJ. I have severally put my country in prayers and that I am about to do again, soon the elections will be over and who knows the next trending news might be Davido vs Wizkid renewed rivalry. And then there are people being slaughtered like animals even as u read this, mayb you even have some clips on ur phone. I observed the 2015 prophecies from great Men of God and not even our celebrated nd well respected Pst Adeboye saw anything contrary to the continued killings, at best they said it will be slowed down in other words we are guaranteed loss of lives maybe even as we speak and dat doesnt strike a cord, few hours after those prophetic utterances we had the most deadly of dem all and it comes to the ear as one of those things. If you have never and not cultivated the habit of praying for this country Nigeria, YOU ARE THE CHANGE THAT WE NEED. I beg you don't leave your room without saying a word of prayer for Nigeria. This is my own WORTHY CAMPAIGN! A.O. Dominic (COPM)
Re: You Are The Change That We Need! by Benfaco: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2015
kk

1 Like

Re: You Are The Change That We Need! by BrightEye(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Exactly! Be the change, and nigeria would be great, whoever becomes the president.

1 Like

Re: You Are The Change That We Need! by cutiepie01(f): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
BrightEye:
Exactly! Be the change, and nigeria would be great, whoever becomes the president.
Well said Bright.

(1) (Reply)

Youths In Imo Angry With Jonathan / Army Speaks On Buhari’s Education Certificates / Back To Issues!! Analysis Of Gej's 2011 Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.