Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,488 members, 7,888,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Worst Kiss U Ever Had - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Kiss U Ever Had (2114 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Been Raped By A Female, Share Ur Experience / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by geolabious(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2008
[size=13pt]The worst kiss i ever had was when i kissed my gfriend
and all i did was breath in her mouth that was the WORST EVER!
i felt so embarrassed [/size]
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by Choco(f): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2008
The worst kiss I've ever had would be with my Ex. We were kissing & I noticed the guy was just drooling; there was saliva everywhere and I guess he was expecting me 2 manage it. I withdraw my lips sharp sharp and he apologised while cleaning his mouth. I was so irritated. The memory of it makes me feel like puking right now sef!
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by iice(f): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2008
rofl Choco, that's disgusting.
I've had bad kisses but mostly in terms of them not knowing what to do undecided

The worst was the guy trying to suck and swallow both my lips as the same time
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
Worst Kiss. . . Some babe bit ma tongue
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by spikedcylinder: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2008
Worst kiss involved me, the bloke and his teeth. embarassed
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by steve49ja(m): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2008
iice:

E ya, where did he learn that from?
Worst kiss was wiff my Ex,she really didnt know what to do, excuse being it was her first sad
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by iice(f): 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
steve49ja:

E ya, where did he learn that from?

E tire me ooo. This is someone with experience sef.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by diasporian: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
lie liess lies - these people wey dem never kiss b4 na im dey write nonsense here.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by haryorlah(f): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2008
he just finished eatin kiind of food i didnt like. it was stinking so badly
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by yysl: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2008
:-x :-x :-x
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by steve49ja(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
iice:

E tire me ooo. This is someone with experience sef.
yeah i feel you, but em after that did u slap him or something? well i dont blame him 100% maybe your lips just taste like candy or somefin grin
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by iice(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
Slap am ke, i showed him how it's done grin but he could only manage small change.
Even if the lips taste like sugarcane, hin no suppose wan swallow am. . .na pesin lips na tongue
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by MadMax1(f): 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2008
Too funny for words, this thread.
grin grin grin grin
iice don't stop on my account.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by sexyLeamon(f): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2008
Choco:

The worst kiss I've ever had would be with my Ex. We were kissing & I noticed the guy was just drooling; there was saliva everywhere and I guess he was expecting me 2 manage it. I withdraw my lips sharp sharp and he apologised while cleaning his mouth. I was so irritated. The memory of it makes me feel like puking right now sef!
now that is what I called a bad kiss
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by Ben13: 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2008
diasporian:

lie liess lies - these people wey them never kiss before na I'm dey write nonsense here.

living prove
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by gadgetzz: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2008
worst kiss, dat one na wit my ex, d girl just dey chop my tongue, and i was even enjoying it, b4 i no wetin dey happen, tongue don dey pepper me, dat one na bad experience
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by tope2000(f): 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2008

Roflmao . . . . . grin cheesy grin
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by MrCrackles(m): 4:04pm On Dec 23, 2008
link=topic=210745.msg3261212#msg3261212 date=1230044492:

Oh dear!
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by MissyB1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2008
Choco:

Geez!!! I kan imagine!!  embarassed
iice:

[/color]
Pls don't kill me!! Rotfl! grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by MoneyRule(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ choco
eeewwww.
Damn wetin you go find for slowpoke mouth?
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by smurf1(f): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2008
gadgetzz:

worst kiss, that one na wit my ex, d girl just dey chop my tongue, and i was even enjoying it, before i no wetin dey happen, tongue don dey pepper me, that one na bad experience

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by Geekiewhiz: 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
My first boyfriend. He just hit me with his mouth like a snake striking something and started chewing.
I didn't like that one at all.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by darellone: 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2008
Simple, With a slut.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by krama(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2008
Can't remember any bad one
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by tollu: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
That'll have to be with some dude in the distant past. So much saliva everywhere (smokers saliva at that) Needless to say, there wasn't a repeat performance.
Does one need lessons to know how to kiss?

Geekiewhiz:

My first boyfriend. He just hit me with his mouth like a snake striking something and started chewing.

My oh My.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by iice(f): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2008
tollu:

Does one need lessons to know how to kiss?

Apparently yes.

Geekiewhiz:

You'd be lucky if you didn't get a wound. It happened to a friend of mine. The guy prolly thought her lips were his next meal
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by steve49ja(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
Now this aint fair iice you making laff so hard sad
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by StanP(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2008
with one of my girlfriend.guess she just finished eating vegetable soup.she almost choked me up. i had to excuse myself and went to brush.uggh
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by v3: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2008
first kiss?, Weird cuz my neighbors house-help was sooooo into me dat everytime i came home from office she'd want a piece of me ,my lips i mean(i'm still a virgin though,for all u female pervs),

She just stood and closed her eyes and when our lips made contact, she started jerking like wtf! and eating my lips, i felt she convulsed on me, so after much much,my lips were bruised, i stayed away from her though she apologised via text n calls, i couldnt tell my colleagues wht happened but the smart ones knew,
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by sweetmama1(f): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
i have never had a bad kiss before.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by DonEse125(f): 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2008
My worst kiss so far was with my current bf. When we wanted to kiss,we went to the same direction and knocked our foreheads,which hurt me so bad,i got a bump on my forehead(he has a really hard head). Being the darling he is,he offered to press it with hot water for me. A few minutes and a coupl of aspirin later,i was all better.
Re: The Worst Kiss U Ever Had by kokonets(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
@v3

thats very funny,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Dirty Little Secrets: Violence Turns Me On. / I Got A Stalker And She Is Ruining My Love Life: / Ladies:mr Macho Vs Cute Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.