Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,766 members, 7,972,764 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested (4800 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by netotse(m): 4:29am On Dec 25, 2008
na wa o i hv seen all types on this nairaland o!, babe if u want to get rid of the guy just tell him dat u're a mammy water, he will free u one time!
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 4:33am On Dec 25, 2008
dayokanu:

Unsettled?

Do you mind settling in some Texan Ranch?

I only settle for condos or better in Cali or the Big East with a jet as a side  smiley
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 4:36am On Dec 25, 2008
only settle for condos or better in Cali or the Big East with a jet as a side

Condos? Remind me of chi-town. Texas is my favoruite vacation spot to escape the bitter cold of chi-town
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by TOYOSI20(f): 4:38am On Dec 25, 2008
@ Topic

~Sighs~, that's true too, lipsrsealed but usually before long it sinks in, undecided
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 4:40am On Dec 25, 2008
Toyosi,
Mind sharing your experience? You sound well versed in this.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 4:43am On Dec 25, 2008
dayokanu:

Condos? Remind me of chi-town. Texas is my favoruite vacation spot to escape the bitter cold of chi-town

I see . . . So is that a yes or no to my request?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2008
Condos?
You gat no problem. where do u want it? Downtown Chicago or Hyde Park with the Obamas as neighbours?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 4:52am On Dec 25, 2008
dayokanu:

Condos?
You gat no problem. where do u want it? Downtown Chicago or Hyde Park with the Obamas as neighbours?

None. Beverly Hills, Hollywood, or NY.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 4:57am On Dec 25, 2008
Manhattan? Gat a property there. You care for?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 5:01am On Dec 25, 2008
Does it come with the jet?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 5:03am On Dec 25, 2008
Jets, Yatch on an acre?

You riding?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 5:06am On Dec 25, 2008
dayokanu:

Jets, Yatch on an acre?

You riding?

hahaha Mama said if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't true. I'm going to need photo evidence.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by Treetop20(m): 5:06am On Dec 25, 2008
cheesy cheesy photo evidence
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 5:13am On Dec 25, 2008
Oh yea women of little faith

Are you convinced?

So once again, You riding?

Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 5:21am On Dec 25, 2008
dayokanu:

Oh yea women of little faith

Are you convinced?

So once again, You riding?

LOL @ you for googling the jet and yacht. Ok, how about I see a picture of you.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2008
LOL @ you for googling the jet and yacht. Ok, how about I see a picture of you.

That would be one on one not on a public forum.

I don't want some guys using me picture for yahooyahoo.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 5:33am On Dec 25, 2008
dayokanu:

That would be one on one not on a public forum.

I don't want some guys using me picture for yahooyahoo.

Ain't no one on. Put it up on your profile for like a minute.

dayokanu:

But exactly your fantasy. Classic TDH

(whispers 6ft 6 inches)

lol How about I be the judge of that?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by netotse(m): 5:41am On Dec 25, 2008
toasting toasting, jelling jelling

am up o, soaking the gist, if he puts it up imma copy it and paste it all abt for er'one to see(jst feel like constituting a nuisance, lol)
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 5:47am On Dec 25, 2008
Ain't no one on. Put it up on your profile for like a minute.

am up o, soaking the gist, if he puts it up I'm going to copy it and paste it all about for er'one to see(jst feel like constituting a nuisance, lol)

We have company already. How about we getting somewhere very private. YIM or sumfin?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2008
netotse:

am up o, soaking the gist, if he puts it up I'm going to copy it and paste it all about for er'one to see(jst feel like constituting a nuisance, lol)

dayokanu:

We have company already. How about we getting somewhere very private.  YIM or sumfin?

Naw . . . it ain't that serious. Unless you are really that shy about your looks.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 5:54am On Dec 25, 2008
@Daphoenix,

Just for 5 minutes,
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by netotse(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2008
sniff sniff y'all go off and hv ur private conversation and leave lil 'ol me all by myself sniff sniff
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 5:59am On Dec 25, 2008
Daphoenix,

I am waiting for you there,
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by netotse(m): 6:03am On Dec 25, 2008
ok ok, am off to bed, i even need to sleep b4 church sef! grin
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 6:10am On Dec 25, 2008
@daphoenix,
Are we game now?
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by DaPhoenix(f): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2008
dayokanu:

@daphoenix,
Are we game now?

LOL I didn't mean to run, real life called. I'll be there in a minute and remember just for 5 minutes.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by dayokanu(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2008
Game!!!!
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by MoneyRule(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2008
Show him what loves fears,embarass him in public places,in front of ur friends,anything that embarrases you,do it to him,a man has pride and he values it so,he will read the writings on the wall!Merry Xmas!
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by haryorlah(f): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2008
Ose moneyrules. I'll get my friends and work sumthing out! Merry Xmas 2 u all on Nairaland
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by IGWEUSA(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2008
4 cryin out loud, Y is this gurl complainin dat a dude is stalkin her.

Ma advice 4 this gurl is 2 alwaz be good 2 d MUMU stalker, just greetin friends n notin much CoS' some of dis muder fukers might be under goin 2ru some psycho problems. May be SERIAL KILLER/STALKER!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by IGWEUSA(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2008
4 cryin out loud, Y is this gurl complainin dat a dude is stalkin her.

Ma advice 4 this gurl is 2 alwaz be good 2 d MUMU stalker,  just greetin friends n notin much CoS' some of dis muder fukers might be under goin 2ru some psycho problems. May be SERIAL KILLER/STALKER!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by skolars(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2008
see gurl, continuous persistence always help we guys to track u gurls down
without pressure
no measure
and without measure
no feature
only failures will come to a guy that doesnt pressurize a gurl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? / What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys / Help!My younger sister amazed me today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.