Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,772 members, 7,972,772 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested (4801 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / 10 Signs She's Not Interested In You / Is He Testing Me Or Is He Simply Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by haryorlah(f): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2008
I've always bn a gud friend 2 him but he wants more!! Wat kin of pressure culd dat be
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by skolars(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2008
women love pressure and pleasure
so when one is missing definitely u cant get it straight from her so u know wat i mean now
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by haryorlah(f): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2008
Okay
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by Funjay(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2008
This is tough my dear. Guys, especially the players believe in persistence. Guys always claim that wit persistence, any lady wil bulge. The believe is that a lady has a fish brain and wit constant presence, care, gifts, attentions etc a lady wil shift her ground. Moreso, if her boyfrnd is not doing enof of all that.
My advice for you is to use the ignoring tactics. Treat him as if he doesnt exist. He went dis far cos u'v given him enof attention. Never pick his calls again, if he hides his name, hang up wen u hear his voice, dont reply his txt mssgs, dont do more dan grit him and never say more dan hi wen u see him.
He'll feel insuted and leave u in a matter of weeks. Please stick to ur boyfriend, else u mite live to regret givin him a chance and leavin ur b/f.
My babe is also goin tru dis cos we r far apart but we tokd seiously and i believe she i on top of things now, i trust her.
Ladies tend to be fragile and without d guidance of a man or sum1 mor matured, they cud make wrong decisions easily.
wish u the very best.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by haryorlah(f): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2008
Funjay thanx 4 takin dis much time.
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by topup: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2008
Funjay:

This is tough my dear. Guys, especially the players believe in persistence. Guys always claim that wit persistence, any lady wil bulge. The believe is that a lady has a fish brain and wit constant presence, care, gifts, attentions etc a lady wil shift her ground. Moreso, if her boyfrnd is not doing enof of all that.
My advice for you is to use the ignoring tactics. Treat him as if he doesnt exist. He went this far because u'v given him enof attention. Never pick his calls again, if he hides his name, hang up when u hear his voice, don't reply his txt mssgs, don't do more dan grit him and never say more dan hi when u see him.
He'll feel insuted and leave u in a matter of weeks. Please stick to ur boyfriend, else u mite live to regret givin him a chance and leavin ur b/f.
My babe is also goin tru this because we r far apart but we tokd seiously and i believe she i on top of things now, i trust her.
Ladies tend to be fragile and without d guidance of a man or someone mor matured, they cud make wrong decisions easily.
wish u the very best.

I think not having a book of games players play is not a sign of weakness or fragility, I think guys unlike ladies like to act and pretend to be exactly what the lady needs at that time and if someone appears to be everything you need right then, you are very unlikely to see a game. How do I know a kind and generous guy is a player, if I am not to assume every kind and generous guy is a player (which would lead to guys saying: 'she's very stingy', 'she's cold'.)
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by gadgetzz: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2008
we shoulnt blame the guy, he is just trying to get what he really wanted, and as far as i am concerned, the guy truely love you
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by haryorlah(f): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2008
Love! Ke. Am nt so sure abt. Though, he culd be nice sometime bt he told me he cant wait 2 hav me in his bed! He emphasis alot on how hes gonn f"*k me and so on
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by netotse(m): 12:50am On Dec 27, 2008
haryorlah:

Love! Ke. Am nt so sure about. Though, he culd be nice sometime bt he told me he can't wait 2 hav me in his bed! He emphasis alot on how hes gonn f"*k me and so on

from your last post, its obvious u hv feelings for this guy because i don't know y any gel would put up with a guy she's not interested in that talks to her like that,
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by haryorlah(f): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2008
I was adviced 2 listen 2 wat hes got 2 say, so i did! Doesnt mean i got any feelins 4 him
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2008
well girl u might get to like him he may be have something u want n need. undecided
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by tpia6: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by 190: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
grin grin grin she has started
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by tpia6: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: Sum Guys Jst Dont Understand The Word 'no' Am Not Interested by 190: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
@ Tpia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Advice Do You Have For My Pervert Friend? / What Do You Say When A Lady Tell U "Go Straight To The Point" Guys / Help!My younger sister amazed me today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.