Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (25496 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush B’haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by BotherMleeper(m): 8:57am On Jan 27, 2015
tommykiwi:
Failbuhari call ur boyz(boko boyz) to order because we all know U r their leader right from the upset ,so stop lying like U did in ur result.

This unfortunate blunder totally nullifies any claim to sensible contribution to this thread.

Maybe we need to check YOUR results?
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
U r stupid for insulting her like dat. Its ur mom's cun.t dat is infested with yeast and cobwebs. Infact d yeast in there affected ur brain...Goat!!!!
attention seeker. Didn't you read her insult on him? Got a pill of her poison. Na your type dey spoil this country.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by TaiKuun(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
shikaan:
Come one come all

someone who spent ''52 years'' in government is experienced enough to solve these problems that are being fueled by jonah's weaknesses. like saying ''stealing is not corruption' and telling Kerry that he cant battle corruption by jailing people.. wtf. please vote buhari for president.... a change is the only thing we need
undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by DaGC(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
Below is an opinion I shared on another thread a while ago.

DaGC:
Sometimes, I think some of us are unfair with GEJ on the Boko Haram ish. Its not the 1st time he's purchasing military equipments for the armed forces. There have been deliveries of aircrafts, artillery guns, APCs, tanks even before this election. That its taking the armed forces a longer time to deal with it is not his fault. He has changed service chiefs, purchased hardware, spoke with other African leaders on working together, requested Western help etc.

I don't know why people think say na Presidents dey bring military strategies abi na all presidents get military training?? Abi when them dey do all their training and maneuvers, the Presidents dey dey there?

The military has been there before him and will continue to be there after him. He cant keep sacking ranking officers especially in wartime. There always have to be a level of command in the military. You cant just drop senior officers and promote any Tom and Harry without the experience into his/her place.

Yes, its taking a long time, but its not entirely his fault. Thats like blaming the President for a thief robbing successfully; or the British and American people clamouring for the heads of Cameron and Obama for the delay with ISIS.

Well, I sure know that this Boko Haram issue has cost him a lot of votes already.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Louislewis: 9:00am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=20pt]Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG

Former Head of Military Ruler and presidential candidate of the APC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment

The same Buhari is saying FG lacks the will. What a "Double standard" talk.

Only Buhari can stop Boko Haram if he wins because, he is part of them. This is the simple truth.[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2015
naijadeyhia:

This is the kind of dance i love......How dare you go so low in insulting Berem our sweetheart? For saying those things you did, you are an unequivocally decadent vermin and a belligerent odiously suffocating lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material. A cruelly foolish sphincter and a ludicrous chronically flatulent mutilation of decency, an abominably promiscuous troglodyte and a preposterous coma-inducing spawn of a mad scientist and a disastrous test tube experiment hehehehehehehehe. Quote me and die!!!
*faints*

grin grin
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by sokera: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Whao so BH is an issue of GEJ alone This is one of the reason BH has not been defeated since most of our politician see the problem as PDP or GEJ alone, forgetting that BH is a threat to nigeria and nigerians...

What's stops GMB in being a patriot and assist the current government anyway he can to put an end to insurgency, despite the fact he his contesting against GEJ/PDP...

Now we see the reason why terrorism don't thrive in other developed world, because the politicians there don't use issues like this to score political point, they rather put heads together to solve a threat to their nations sovereignty...
what is this one saying ? You can't reason well or say the truth because you are being bias , did GEJ accept OBJ to help in the fight ? As a good leader the clueless man is suppose to know he need the old generals to fight such security challenges . Buhari was right , GEJ lacks the political will to fight the security challenges.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
naijadeyhia:

This is the kind of dance i love......How dare you go so low in insulting Berem our sweetheart? For saying those things you did, you are an unequivocally decadent vermin and a belligerent odiously suffocating lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material. A cruelly foolish sphincter and a ludicrous chronically flatulent mutilation of decency, an abominably promiscuous troglodyte and a preposterous coma-inducing spawn of a mad scientist and a disastrous test tube experiment hehehehehehehehe. Quote me and die!!!

*FAINTS*
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
TaiKuun:

someone who spent ''52 years'' in government is experienced enough to solve these problems that are being fueled by jonah's weaknesses. like saying ''stealing is not corruption' and telling Kerry that he cant battle corruption by jailing people.. wtf. please vote buhari for president.... a change is the only thing we need
undecided
kai noo.. i dont think so,not in this case
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by wiskolowiska: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
U r stupid for insulting her like dat. Its ur mom's cun.t dat is infested with yeast and cobwebs. Infact d yeast in there affected ur brain...Goat!!!!
well done 'defender'
na una type dey lick d yeast infectd kitten
*bitch ass nigga...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by elantraceey(f): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:

And you think you are better for insulting his mum ? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by kristisking(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
He is responsible for the insurgency.Any right thinking person knows he is behind the carnage in the north.Buhari is using the insurgency to gain acceptance from the people,but I promise him that he will be humiliated come Feb. 14.He was nominated to negotiate with bokoharam knowing fully well that he has a link with them,but he blatantly turned down the request.If he really wishes Nigeria well as he claims to,then why did he refuse to negotiate with those enemies of the state.This man should know that some of us can't be fooled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by OsamaB: 9:05am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=SEHHYTEX post=30168512][/quote]

Has he told Nigerians the strategy that he goes and tells à foreigner
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by sokera: 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
DaGC:
Below is an opinion I shared on another thread a while ago.

that is why he is clueless and more reason we need to vote him out because he does not have what it takes to fight boko haram, we need someone like Buhari because he as the military experience to defeat boko haram . A normal leader is suppose to step down . But GEJ is a selfish man. He prefer to be the president and allow thousands of Nigerians to die than to step down.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Bawss1(m): 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
pring:
Why are people so myopic to see that the US is behind the wars across the world including boko haram.

Not everyone drinks the conspiracy theory kool aid like you.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
attention seeker. Didn't you read her insult on him? Got a pill of her poison. Don't qoute me or you risk been banned. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Udodasco1(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
Wait na woman they make you yarn like diz? U are 1 of dem woman wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Stop Killing Boko Haram Members – Buhari Tells FG

Former Head of Military Ruler and presidential candidate of the APC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment

The same Buhari is saying FG lacks the will. What a "Double standard" talk.

Only Buhari can stop Boko Haram if he wins because, he is part of them. This is the simple truth.[/size]

[size=20pt]

YABA LEFT WAS BUILT SPECIFICALLY FOR FOLKS LIKE YOU.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by copious101(m): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
have you brushed your teeth this morning? Please do so fast and stop spreading bacteria on this thread.
FOOL!!!! I could remember vividly that even Ur BUHARI and so called change members were invited on a meeting on how to put a stop to insecurity and insurgency but he failed to come!!! If na to accuse Jonathan him go come!!! #FailBuhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by fitzmayowa: 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
sokera:
what is this one saying ? You can't reason well or say the truth because you are being bias , did GEJ accept OBJ to help in the fight ? As a good leader the clueless man is suppose to know he need the old generals to fight such security challenges . Buhari was right , GEJ lacks the political will to fight the security challenges.

Were you not in nigeria, when the opposition said they would never be part of his government How many time did GMB attend security meeting GEJ had with past leaders And here you are saying what you don't know...SMH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by vinceokirieke(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Wish u all had d privilege to watch d documentary of Buhari's regime on AIT last night, I bet u u will want Buhari to be sent on political exile

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Bifwoli:
Haha,so GMB has the iron will to crash boko haram bcoz they're the insurgent wing of APC?

Surely only the shoe wearer knows where it pinches.

But the Otuoke man had no shoes - its no he is therefore no wonder he completely oblivious to the solution.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by DaGC(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2015
sokera:
that is why he is clueless and more reason we need to vote him out because he does not have what it takes to fight boko haram, we need someone like Buhari because he as the military experience to defeat boko haram . A normal leader is suppose to step down . But GEJ is a selfish man. He prefer to be the president and allow thousands of Nigerians to die than to step down.

Exactly, the unfair point I was trying to make. I gave examples with Cameron and Obama, they haven't stepped down from the delay with ISIS despite having better hardware and experience.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Eluwilussit(m): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
have you brushed your teeth this morning? Please do so fast and stop spreading bacteria on this thread.

Berem or whatever you call yourself, tell me, is there anything the guy said that is not true? Are the Northern elders, including Buhari, not guilty as charged? We need to stop this pettiness and stand by the truth, no matter who you are supporting.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by samplegirl(f): 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
When Buhari was busy listing how he will crush boko haram easily I know Mr Kerry will be laughing in his mind. He will be asking in his mind ''does this man actually know what he is saying? Does he know what it is like to fight insurgents? Does he know the world at large has not been able to crush al'qaeda instead more terrorist group like al shabbab and isis are springing up?''

Kerry must have left him with a strong conviction that if there was nothing like quota system in Nigeria this man would have ended up being the head of alamajiri and later transform to boko haram. Kerry must have been shaking his head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2015
vinceokirieke:
Wish u all had d privilege to watch d documentary of Buhari's regime on AIT last night, I bet u u will want Buhari to be sent on political exile

Privilege ke? Who watches AIT? Is there such a station? hmmmmm I wonder why Channels keeps winning station of the year..... Just asking. it seems you were the one privileged to watch this AIT in your neighbours backyard
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by lincolnj88: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

and have you washed your yeast infested pvssy since last year?

I bet the odor oozing from down there would be enough to knock an entire city out.

You're fond of attacking people anyhow on NL without countering their points intellectually.

Better get a life! You worthless piece of _shit!
angry
grin grin Kai hahahahhahahahah

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2015
The quality or the lack of it on articles can actually demote any trending blog, and "nairaland" is not an exception. How is it possible that the administrative crew of a news website will allow posts based on mere "hearsays" to be on their front page. It is insulting to just bombard us with incessant misinformation just because the audience seems to be composed of gullible believers of every tack and tan. Who actually over-heard all these supposed conversations between the candidate and their visitor? Were they using a microphone for their private discussions or the correspondent just gathered all these talks with their lips movement and body language? It's a pity that most of the people that have read through this, have not stopped to think if at all the assumptions are credible, before jumping into hasty arguments in favour of their beloved candidate.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by WisdomFlakes: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
GEJ only makes excuses for his failures -- he'll never accept responsibility for them, it's always somebody else 's fault that boko thugs are claiming Nigerian territory, Buhari's the sponsor of boko haram (yet he can't have him arrested -- oops! Sorry, he just said he won't have anyone arrested for practically anything, not even corruption. In other words, no deterrent whatsoever against stealing in govt., considering that nations like China even have corrupt officials killed as a strong deterrent coz they know how dangerous that cancer can get if left unchecked, even the u.s prosecutes and jails corrupt officials, but GEJ is more righteous than God himself).

Someone needs to advise Jonathan to vet his own speeches from hereon coz at this rate he's doing a better job than the APC is doing selling Buhari's candidacy. His weakness is nauseating.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by NovusHomo(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
luvinhubby:

Thank you & that, very much.

Not true. He lacks will because:

He never was cut out to be a leader
He farmed out what should have been his leadership
He went to sleep at the wheel of national leadership
He wasted national goodwill instead of coralling same to propel my fatherland to its "Manifest Destiny" of leading a whole Continent and a Race.
He has not been a man when all we needed was just that...

I could go on and on.

If by accident he gets another term, someone, somewhere, sometime will have to do the need full and rid my fatherland of this pestilence.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by blesoh(f): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
eagleeye2:
Jonathan lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders said he was fighting the entire North while he wanted to quash BH.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wanted amnesty for terrorists.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wouldn't want him to impose a State of Emergency.
He lacks will because you Buhari and your Northern elders were sabotaging his efforts and those of the Nigerian military.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern brothers will not give him the support needed.
And now Buhari, you want to make that your campaign point against your opponent.
Shame on you.
one gbosa for u.
Infact u deserve a bottle of star

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Senators Accompany Saraki To The Code Of Conduct Tribunal (Photos) / Boris Johnson Arrives In Nigeria For A Keynote Speaking Engagement / Court Rules That INEC Can Determine How Election Results Are Transmitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.