Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:03 AM

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (25439 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush B’haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Icariah: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Am4real20(f): 11:25am On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

You haf killed madam APC o. Chai you are mean.
and have you washed your yeast infested pvssy since last year?

I bet the odor oozing from down there would be enough to knock an entire city out.

You're fond of attacking people anyhow on NL without countering their points intellectually.

Better get a life! You worthless piece of _shit!
angry
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by openmine(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
FotherMucker:

This unfortunate blunder totally nullifies any claim to sensible contribution to this thread.

Maybe we need to check YOUR results?
bro dat was too low from u...it may have been a mistake or a typo error...correct him instead of using dat against him...I guess u haven't made a single mistake in ur life Abi? smh
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Am4real20(f): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
PDP in hot Ogbono soupundecidedundecided...I'm quite sure John Kerry had listened to a first hand experience on how to deal with BH from Buhari..cheesycheesy
What do you expect from Mr. Boko haram himself, Buhari knows about Boko Haram than any other Nigerian. He is just a sly fox.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2015
My people Election no be fight oooo, who go win, go win.
It's already been destined that GEJ will win. Why fighting yourselves like that. I can only advice you that if you want to join PDP, we have large umbrella to accommodate you. We have large heart to forgive and forget.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ
One love Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
Am4real20:
What do you expect from Mr. Boko haram himself, Buhari knows about Boko Haram than any other Nigerian. He is just a sly fox.
I don't have time for your stupidity nowundecidedundecided
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Am4real20(f): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
U r stupid for insulting her like dat. Its ur mom's cun.t dat is infested with yeast and cobwebs. Infact d yeast in there affected ur brain...Goat!!!!
Is Berem your mum? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Am4real20(f): 11:37am On Jan 27, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I don't have time for your stupidity nowundecidedundecided
Yeah right,am not s t u p I d. Am tired of ur s t u p I d APC party,its not a must to vote for them,after text messages they have now added me to their s t u p I d whatsapp group. The party of touts should leave Nigerians alone,they can sha have Berem to themselves.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 27, 2015
Am4real20:
Yeah right,am not stupid. Am tired of ur s t u p I d APC party,its not a must to vote for them,after text messages they have now added me to their s t u p I d whatsapp group. The party of touts should leave Nigerians alone,they can sha have Berem to themselves.
why are you disturbing my mentions madam? Na me dey do you this morning?
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
My people Election no be fight oooo, who go win, go win.
It's already been destined that GEJ will win. Why fighting yourselves like that. I can only advice you that if you want to join PDP, we have large umbrella to accommodate you. We have large heart to forgive and forget.
Vote PDP
Vote GEJ
One love Nigerians
Please drop out PDP tag from GEJ. PDP party in party, that i want GEJ does not make me a supporter of PDP. The fact is GEJ wahala today is PDP. Wrong association corrupt good minds! It is GEJ all the way!!! He may not have performed well, he is a better choice to GMB. It is a shame a country of 170m people could not field one credible school certificate holder to knock out poorly performed GEJ.
By GEJ, I stand !
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Am4real20(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
why are you disturbing my mentions madam? Na me dey do you this morning?
Go away joor, don't know why u are supporting APC? Its a party for touts not for ladies.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Tonylyte(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

I bet the odor oozing from down there would be enough to knock an entire city out.

You're fond of attacking people anyhow on NL without countering their points intellectually.

angry
So u have even noticed it? That berem woman is too unintelligent to even visit politics section, they have never been a time she brought out facts to dispute anyones assertions, all she does is to jump in and throw insults, and later get likes from her fellow buharetardians, thereby giving her high hope of been a good representative of her party. I bet a ffool like her will never survive in pdp for too long...cos pdp dont keep ffools.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 27, 2015
Am4real20:
Go away joor, don't know why u are supporting APC? Its a party for touts not for ladies.
so which party should I support as a lady? Tell me!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

So u have even noticed it? That berem woman is too unintelligent to even visit politics section, they have never been a time she brought out facts to dispute anyones assertions, all she does is to jump in and throw insults, and later get likes from her fellow buharetardians, thereby giving her high hope of been a good representative of her party. I bet a ffool like her will never survive in pdp for too long...cos pdp dont keep ffools.
you this HIV poverty stricken patient,go and take of your health and stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. Look at your profile picture and tell me if you are not a living corpse? Go and get yourself treated joor!

Anu nchi!!
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Tonylyte(m): 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
you this HIV poverty stricken patient,go and take of your health and stop spamming my mentions with your stupidity. Look at your profile picture and tell me if you are not a living corpse? Go and get yourself treated joor!

Anu nchi!!
Shut up! Ewu alausa. U sound so painded, i must have struck your nerves so hard. ''What is hiv poverty stricken patient''? U are a disgrace to imsu, u should be in one of those cultural sections or romance section, cos u dont belong here. Your i.q is lower than nothing. ''Wey that your pix wey your face dey like garri wey them soak travel''?
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

Shut up! Ewu alausa. U sound so painded, i must have struck your nerves so hard. ''What is hiv poverty stricken patient''? U are a disgrace to imsu, u should be in one of those cultural sections or romance section, cos u dont belong here. Your i.q is lower than nothing. ''Wey that your pix wey your face dey like garri wey them soak travel''?
That's what you are! You are suffering from HIV. Look at your picture na! grin grin
Stop disturbing my mentions and indirectly attacking me. Only lily-livered men and ball-less dickeads do that. You are nothing more than a double-crossing mud muncher and a wrecked fool.
Go and look for your likes and exchange words with.

Skinny son of a HIV infected prostitute.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Tonylyte(m): 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
That's what you are! You are suffering from HIV. Look at your picture na! grin grin
Stop disturbing my mentions and indirectly attacking me. Only lily-livered men and ball-less dickeads do that. You are nothing more than a double-crossing mud muncher and a wrecked fool.
Go and look for your likes and exchange words with.

Skinny son of a HIV infected prostitute.
Berem go and boil stones and eat, it well help cure your sickness. U jettison daughter of a mad hornyy dog. Your pvssy stinks to the high heaven....like one emanating from a rotten egg. I will continue quoting you till u grow some senses. A sexx-slave to cramjonnes feeling funky. Adaka!
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by richidinho(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Don't take America serious jare

This is Nigeria not USA; they can't tell me what to do in my country

After all they are no longer buying our crudeoil
GEJ rock on
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by vega84(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Amm Mr general, pray to ur Allah that u win and take over power so u can crush the BOKOS make we see fr eye. To Mr Kelly I hope US has crushed, talibans,isis,al shabaa,hamas and all those groups u hav been fighting since I was born. Islamic terrorism no be moi moi case oooo, is an international cancer eating deep into the peace of the whole world! GMB take note!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tonylyte:

Berem go and boil stones and eat, it well help cure your sickness. U jettison daughter of a mad hornyy dog. Your pvssy stinks to the high heaven....like one emanating from a rotten egg. I will continue quoting you till u grow some senses. A sexx-slave to cramjonnes feeling funky. Adaka!
the same way your harlot of a mother's pussy stinks. That's why you were infected with HIV. You are a walking corpse. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Onwu ka gi mma!
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Tonylyte(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
the same way your harlot of a mother's pussy stinks. That's why you were infected with HIV. You are a walking corpse. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Onwu ka gi mma!
I would rather be an hiv patient or die soon than been a sexx-slave to loser like cramjonnes. U think say we no sabi? U don share pvssy sote, sote u come share for rabid infested dog like cramjonnes. I go soon upload the secret conversation of u and cramjonnes, i think it high time i uploaded it. Nymph! Saying u are hiv stricken is an insult to hiv stricken persons. Umu nna gi.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by busybrain88: 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

angry
hey man,easy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by gp6liveth(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
A chick will always know its mother(hen).

It glaring that buhari knows his children BH and how to call them to order but refused so he can score cheap points
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by sparkleRed(f): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are you sure you are a woman? A "fellow" woman's pvssy was used to insult her and you don't feel bad.
My dear y should i? U nid 2 go thru ha comments, there very insultive, if a woman doesn't respect hasef of cos she shouldn't expect respect...its reciprocal she should be respectful of others even if it's a faceless forum sad
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gbam!
Ogbon400:
All Nigerians committed to the idea of “One Nigeria” must view the US Government as an “enemy” as Washington is strongly opposed to the idea of an “United Nigeria”

Boko-Haram is a US Covert Operation(in which many corrupt Nigerian officials are involved at different levels) aimed at destroying the "unitary state"

Washington's preferred model for Nigeria is Sudan, Somalia, Libya, Iraq or even Syria
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Madam, avoid responding to trolls.There is an adage that says if you argue with a fool, you risk being mistaken for the fool.
berem:
Onwu ka gi mma!
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Am4real20:
Yeah right,am not s t u p I d. Am tired of ur s t u p I d APC party,its not a must to vote for them,after text messages they have now added me to their s t u p I d whatsapp group. The party of touts should leave Nigerians alone,they can sha have Berem to themselves.
*Ignored*

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by macof(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
This Buhari is very shameless...he lacks patriotism, look at how he is bashing his president with lies and spreading the nation's dirty linen to the US.

When GEJ was adamant about crushing boko haram, you Buhari said no
When GEJ was spending on arming the military against boko haram, Buhari said no
This Buhari who is talking today as if he has any desire to see an end to those criminals, sought for amnesty for them
This Same Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for,GEJ after losing 2011 elections
This same Buhari called the war against boko haram, an injustice to the North
The North voted massively for Buhari yet what has he done with his influence and power to curb the problem in his region?
Is it until you become president that you would be relevant in the society?
You are a former governor of Northeastern Nigeria, you know the ins and outs, you know the mentality of the people and how to control them.
Boko haram became this offensive immediately GEJ beat you to the tears in 2011 now again this same mad man has promised to soak the dogs and baboons in blood if not elected in office...what kind of devil is this man at 72 that wickedness and threats give you joy?

This Buhari is very shameless, an evil demon. How can personal ambition be more important to a man than the lives of his people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by nellyjohn: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Maybe he lacks the will and u have it. Now my question is " why wait till u become president? Why not help Jonathan and crush the boko hara?"
It's obvious that u Buhari is d man power behind boko haram becos it all started after u lost in 2011 and swore to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. This is why u now want to use the removal of boko haram as a strategy to become the president. Stop fooling urself thinking u are fooling us. It's time for ur retirement jor
It's GEJ all the way til 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18pt]The statement read in part, “He(Kerry) explained that the US and other members of the international community should not leave the Jonathan administration to its devices or whims and caprices, adding that the government must be held to these commitments to avoid any hanky-panky during the elections.[/size]

jona na wa for you oh
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by kingslly(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
"Any attack on Boko haram is an attack on the North".GMB said this when the fedral government were making plans to declare a state of emergency in those affected areas, so what is he saying again? I dunno why we nigerians fail to see d real nature of dis Man.GEJ aint perfect but i prefer him to GMB.[quote author=SEHHYTEX post=30168512][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by hermesprogidy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
I can imagine Dieziani stammering @ Nigeria losing 60,000 barrels of oil per day. She must be eye balling boyfriend jonathan and saying. "But i tell you say tompolo go fvck up" grin grin grin. Jona would of course be using eye to beg her. "honey please don't bring that up here grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.