Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry (25441 Views)

I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari / Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush B’haram, Buhari Tells Kerry / Jonathan Lacks Capacity To Secure Nigeria, Fight Corruption - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by hermesprogidy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
is Buhari the vice president or is he in jonathan's cabinet? undecided undecided
macof:
This Buhari is very shameless...he lacks patriotism, look at how he is bashing his president with lies and spreading the nation's dirty linen to the US.

When GEJ was adamant about crushing boko haram, you Buhari said no
When GEJ was spending on arming the military against boko haram, Buhari said no
This Buhari who is talking today as if he has any desire to see an end to those criminals, sought for amnesty for them
This Same Buhari promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for,GEJ after losing 2011 elections
This same Buhari called the war against boko haram, an injustice to the North
The North voted massively for Buhari yet what has he done with his influence and power to curb the problem in his region?
Is it until you become president that you would be relevant in the society?
You are a former governor of Northeastern Nigeria, you know the ins and outs, you know the mentality of the people and how to control them.
Boko haram became this offensive immediately GEJ beat you to the tears in 2011 now again this same mad man has promised to soak the dogs and baboons in blood if not elected in office...what kind of devil is this man at 72 that wickedness and threats give you joy?

This Buhari is very shameless, an evil demon. How can personal ambition be more important to a man than the lives of his people?
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by kandiikane(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
have you brushed your teeth this morning? Please do so fast and stop spreading bacteria on this thread.
lol
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by kandiikane(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

and have you washed your yeast infested pvssy since last year?

I bet the odor oozing from down there would be enough to knock an entire city out.

You're fond of attacking people anyhow on NL without countering their points intellectually.

Better get a life! You worthless piece of _shit!
angry
yeast doesn't really make down there smell, just very itchy and sore.....just in case for next time.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by M4gunners: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
buJu234:
i think I am beginning to see APC as a scam...

Buhari & his northern elders were against Ihejirika when GEJ gave him the green light to wipe out Boko haram.

Now even his supporters (including those on NL) are denying that fact...

Asari & his Niger-delta militant plz... enrole me in... because i see this whole scam was to truely discredit GEJ govt. (although u GEJ messed up in some areas sha).

You have spoken well my brother.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by ooshinibos: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
eagleeye2:
Jonathan lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders said he was fighting the entire North while he wanted to quash BH.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wanted amnesty for terrorists.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wouldn't want him to impose a State of Emergency.
He lacks will because you Buhari and your Northern elders were sabotaging his efforts and those of the Nigerian military.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern brothers will not give him the support needed.
And now Buhari, you want to make that your campaign point against your opponent.
Shame on you.

GEJ is the comander in chief of the armed forces ....we should not blame buhari and the north
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by TheIkoro(m): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=SEHHYTEX post=30168512][/quote]

And now, hast thou of those of Boko Haram made ghosts? Or hast thou of them made goals
only - as thou has of how many; due to which thy battle-cry for so long has been, "Goal!!!!" And hast
thou then truly done thy worst?

I am still waiting patiently. And thou continues to have none other than two options: Thou may
begin to feel the remorse, to show the repentance, to undergo the renunciation, to carry out the restitution,
and to favour the righteous cause for which The Ikoro has been dying ever since the blood
spilt first of the righteous Abel. Or thou may continue to strive to do the worst, ever, that anyone can do.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Reference(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Whao so BH is an issue of GEJ alone This is one of the reason BH has not been defeated since most of our politician see the problem as PDP or GEJ alone, forgetting that BH is a threat to nigeria and nigerians...

What's stops GMB in being a patriot and assist the current government anyway he can to put an end to insurgency, despite the fact he his contesting against GEJ/PDP...

Now we see the reason why terrorism don't thrive in other developed world, because the politicians there don't use issues like this to score political point, they rather put heads together to solve a threat to their nations sovereignty...

Good point. They cannot draw the line between politics and governance. Unbridled violence is now the key to regime change. Insecurity and fear is a sure vote winner - dangerous precedent in a volatile country. The APC has to play this delicate situation extremely carefully if it is to govern peacefully. To learn evil no hard.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Anglovel: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
eagleeye2:
Jonathan lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders said he was fighting the entire North while he wanted to quash BH.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wanted amnesty for terrorists.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern elders wouldn't want him to impose a State of Emergency.
He lacks will because you Buhari and your Northern elders were sabotaging his efforts and those of the Nigerian military.
He lacks will because you, Buhari and your Northern brothers will not give him the support needed.
And now Buhari, you want to make that your campaign point against your opponent.
Shame on you.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by dachpee(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
What did he tell GEJ
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Frankestein08(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jenonye:
GMB has good plans for Nigeria but so did GEJ before he became President. Baba God na ur hand we dey now we don't trust men to lead us we trust only you. Choose the right candidate for us.

I say leave GEJ & GMB alone and vote for the woman contesting cos I don't see how voting for GEJ & GMB is anything related to change, we've experienced their government and they've both had their chances to prove themselves. If you really want change and not rebound, try something new.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by TheIkoro(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Reference:

Good point. They cannot draw the line between politics and governance. Unbridled violence is now the key to regime change. Insecurity and fear is a sure vote winner - dangerous precedent in a volatile country. The APC has to play this delicate situation extremely carefully if it is to govern peacefully. To learn evil no hard.

I do like thy use of the word, "play." Obviously, even the adversary no longer is fool enough to consider
the evil no other than a reality television entertainment show. Most unfortunately, it continues it to believe it to
be no more than a football game.

Thou may continue to play with fire, and call it football.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by uchej0096: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
What the is he (GMB) talking about. GMB is the Boko Haram
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by XRAY21(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
have you brushed your teeth this morning? Please do so fast and stop spreading bacteria on this thread.
a fool is known by the words that come outs of this mouth .it. So shocking some evil kids liked the comment
SMH
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by XRAY21(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
U r stupid for insulting her like dat. Its ur mom's cun.t dat is infested with yeast and cobwebs. Infact d yeast in there affected ur brain...Goat!!!!
you just a silly stupi.d nonsense idiotic .foolish mumulish buhari's cow to insult some one's mom that knows nothing of her son's comment sallah ram like you
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by jonuel1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:

And in your micro mind you have made sense...
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by sparkleRed(f): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
sparkleRed:

And ure dumb 4 defending ha, berem is terribly insultive, she doesn't argue wit grace and intellect, so she deserves d insult.. she should learn 2 respect other pple's opinion angry
Hehhe d amount of like I got on dis comment tho, e clear say berem mess up well
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
sparkleRed:

Hehhe d amount of like I got on dis comment tho, e clear say berem mess up well
clap for yourself!
If you must know,the fool I insulted is fond of throwing insults at me even when I don't insult him. This is the first time I am insulting him so that he will get pained.
grin grin
Congratulations on your likes.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by sparkleRed(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
clap for yourself!
If you must know,the fool I insulted is fond of throwing insults at me even when I don't insult him. This is the first time I am insulting him so that he will get pained.
grin grin
Thank u my dear, oya u too stop insulting

#letpeacereignq
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by sparkleRed(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
clap for yourself!
grin grin
Thank u my dear, oya u too stop insulting

#letpeacereign#
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Gynacologist(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
imsuboi:

and have you washed your yeast infested pvssy since last year?

I bet the odor oozing from down there would be enough to knock an entire city out.

You're fond of attacking people anyhow on NL without countering their points intellectually.

Better get a life! You worthless piece of _shit!
angry
as a matter of fact d bab na ashawo...open leg d vomit trash.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Gynacologist(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
rainyday:
U r stupid for insulting her like dat. Its ur mom's cun.t dat is infested with yeast and cobwebs. Infact d yeast in there affected ur brain...Goat!!!!
where dis mufu pop out frm?
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]@naijadeyhia...

Folks like you who can easily be deceived due to disorderliness upstairs (your head) should be at Psychiatric hospital Yaba by now for going mad for simple truth, nothing but, the truth. I wonder why people like you should be brainwashed beyond reasoning to accept all these unreasonable propagandas by all these expired politicians.[/size]

I just read you laughable post about me and i must say i am amazed that you could string some words together and presume you just made sense to yourself. I my friend happen to have what psychologists call an orderly disorderliness and what this means is that I go against the grain or better put i do not follow the crowd. I follow detail and take information apart piece by piece and then piece them together again so what the average mind would miss i see it as clear as day. That being said I would like to say to you that until you begin to care about what happens to your neighbour and be bold enough to speak up about them then you can talk to me but until then run along and play with other little kids like you because you are way over your head in this forum. Run along now laddie.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Mcaise: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2015
berem:

O boy see Technical Knockout (T.K.O).

Berem, _od bless you..in short ; Will You

Marry Me?
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Whao so BH is an issue of GEJ alone This is one of the reason BH has not been defeated since most of our politician see the problem as PDP or GEJ alone, forgetting that BH is a threat to nigeria and nigerians...

What's stops GMB in being a patriot and assist the current government anyway he can to put an end to insurgency, despite the fact he his contesting against GEJ/PDP...

Now we see the reason why terrorism don't thrive in other developed world, because the politicians there don't use issues like this to score political point, they rather put heads together to solve a threat to their nations sovereignty...

You are 100% right, as an elder state man he should support in fighting the evil BH rather than making ulterance of ungovernable administration. But they forget GEJ is from south. My grandpa always say don't always expect government to solve your community problems but help government in solving the problem, people are the government, without the populace neither GEJ nor GMB can't be president.
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by nawaj(m): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2015
eagleeye2:
Shame on you.
shame on u fool
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by tit(f): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Mcaise:

O boy see Technical Knockout (T.K.O).

Berem, _od bless you..in short ; Will You

Marry Me?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=SEHHYTEX post=30168512][/quote]
Just as ur Zeal was high supporting d deadly group.
We ve heard enough of these jagons
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by lucianohase(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=SEHHYTEX post=30168512][/quote] I can imagine what was in the heart of john kerry the US secretary of state when buhari siad that jonathan lacks the courage to crush boko haram,"this man doesn't know that we the US sponsor boko haram to fufill our purpose that's why we won't help them overcome our creation". Its unfortunate our people refuse to see USA government for whom they really are ,terrorists. Read :http://tarnews.co.za/frontpage/boko-haram-is-a-cia-covert-operation-wikileaks/. Even the so called ISIS they are fighting against are also being sponsorsed by the US government With the aim of ousting Assad and any other country that don't do. their bidding. Read :http://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20150128/1017460624.html. Its unfortunate that we here in nigeria politicise a lot of things..the US doesn't care about us and that's why they are sponsoring BH guys while pretend as if they are helping. Its unfortunate that the world of islam/arab world are being deceived into fighting and killing themselves without knowing that,that was what US and UK wanted. I know quite well that saudi Arabia would be the next country that will be destabilised after other arab countries. I see it everydsy that time of. One thing I Believe is that the fall of USAi s by the corner
Re: Jonathan Lacks Will To Crush Boko Haram, Buhari Tells Kerry by Visman(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
no sane Nigerian will vote this man as President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A Revolution - Pastor Tunde Bakare / President Buhari Sings Merry Christmas Song With Osinbajo And Oshiomhole (Video) / 2Face Mocks FG Over Plans To Spend N53.6bn To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.