Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17579 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by icingbaby(f): 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2005
my homeboy, is name is Jami, hold up ain't you a guy or you are gay. my homeboy does not roll like that. smiley
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2005
Break up with him, you are not a punch bag
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2005
Erm, that guy in da pic is looking good, but not as good as my boyfriend smiley
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by loriann(f): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2005
hey guys r ment to pet girls no matter the yanga even if the yanga comes at the wrong time he can always walk out so plz tell him off he is just a wolf not good enough for girls
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by cammax7(m): 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2005
Well maybe his Daddy used to beat his Mommy.
Whatver the case, however, ditch him. U stay too long there, its ur funeral gal.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ocho(f): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2005
REAL FUNERAL !!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Kenya(f): 10:23am On Dec 24, 2005
I know you probably think he loves you and only hits you out of anger and he doesn't really mean it.
He's probably very nice to you when he's not beating you. Maybe you think he is the best man you have ever met and that you can not get or deserve better. People tend to treat us how we treat ourselves. If you desire better then you will get it.

Yes we can get upset or angry at the people we love. Some people even hurt each other with words and may slap each other. None of this is cool but it happens. Love also keeps us from hurting each other too. When Abuse becomes a pattern it only gets worse, it never changes. Don't be fooled, he may not do it for a while but please believe that he will do it again. You might even be tempted to kill him or something because you are fed up. He's not worth it, besides real men respect and do not hit women.

There has been great advise given here by great people.  Examine your self esteem and know that you are somebody and that someone loves you for who you are. Everyday is another opportunity to do better.  winkYOU CAN DO IT.

If you don't stand for nothing then you will fall for anything sister.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Sayoh: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2005
I really like how e'one's responding like gurlfriend battery is just a myth coz y'all saying 'dump him', it can't can't happen to me', but i wonder why its still on the increase n i hear new cases everyday!My advice sha is d same as the others, stop casting your pearls before swine because they won't know its worth n thats wot ur boyfriend is doin. DUMP HIM
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rolly: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2005
the first time he raises his hand to me, i will warn him, second time another warning, third time, i'm out and thats it cool
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Sayoh: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2005
Wel i read this story bout a guy who turned his wife into a punching bag n when the wife warned him d first time when she had a miscarraige n he dint budge, she started planning her revenge. She eventually beat him to a pulp one day n he landed in the hostpital with missin front teeth grin n a broken arm and leg
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rolly: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2005
thumbs up for her o! wink
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Oiza(f): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2005
Nooo...wait for him to kill you before you leave him.. angry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ocho(f): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2005
oiza, u wicked oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by snazzydawn(f): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2005
hey ocho,where have you been?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ocho(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2005
i've been handling all the women beaters around rolleyes...........kidding. i've been around, how about you?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by snazzydawn(f): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2005
I dey o!!!but don't stay away for too long,momsy will skin you alive,you sick child.Better think of something good to tell her....
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by grainger(f): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2005
You dumped baby! Thats is O-V-E-R
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by snazzydawn(f): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2005
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2005
I think she's replying to the topic
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ocho(f): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i thought that was funny! cheesy cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rolly: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Ashbaby(f): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2006
What if your boyfriend beats u a lot? What if your boyfriend....TOUCHES...you....he goes....faster than he can lift his hand to even pet me!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2006
Beats You A Lot? not even beats you that means he's been beating you all this while?
i would never for the life of anything let a guy raise his filthy hands against me!!!!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Missworld(f): 3:18pm On Mar 02, 2006
I like that Rhodalyn! Strong words from strong lady.
I should understand if he hits me out of great anger that will be like once a year but I'll be calculating the emotions and how much I deserve that. If it doesn't balance, then I'll make him regret ever raising his hands. By the way, that boy must be my husband because I won't create such chances for my boyfriend. If my Bf gets mad, let's talk over the phone because I ain't got time to watch him punch the walls and so forth.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by babwilms(m): 10:38pm On Mar 02, 2006
Run away and dump him as well. But i do believe ladies needs to be shaken by their men sometimes for them to listen. Shaken not beating oooooooooooo.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by vickybabe(f): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2006
abeg my sista what are you still waiting for, leave
it's not like you are tied together or something, do let him
turn you into what you are not
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Ashbaby(f): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2006
babwilms:

Run away and dump him as well. But i do believe ladies needs to be shaken by their men sometimes for them to listen. Shaken not beating oooooooooooo.
, and why does a lady need to be shaken? And why is that the only way in that circumstance can't she listen? Shaking? How? Like by the throat or the hand, or the finger, you really have to explain that a little bit more.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by reniks(f): 12:59am On Mar 03, 2006
Beat me A LOT?Dts like 1,2,3,4,5,, or more times.If he does it once,d relationship ends there n then.Besides if he beats me as a boyfriend,wat will he do as my husband.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Free(f): 3:30am On Mar 03, 2006
if yoour boyfriend beats you leave him.you aint even gotta tell him is ova,
just be gone , there is noting good in an abusive relationship
why should you sit there and let some useless boy beat you,,,, dont let anyman lay their hands on you,
real men dont beat up women,
shew if my boyfriend ever ever dare lay a hand on me / make it a finger on me
i will get a real men to kick his ass grin grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Ashbaby(f): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2006
I agree with Reniks and Free. He has no right whatsoever to beat me. Not once, not twice, not EVER!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by whitelexi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2006
Yess ohhh, but then again, if all your guyz end up panel-beating you, Then maybe you are the one that needs to stop dating totally and practice anger control grin grin grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Ashbaby(f): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2006
Oh, really? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Makes A Relationship Last Long? / Omg! This Lady's Bosom Will Certainly Drive You Crazy. (picture Added) / Why Do Females First Pretend Not To Be Interested In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.