Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17664 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by jerseygurl(f): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2007
kick his ballz and dump him,
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by elbeyah(f): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2007
girl, are you sure your not enjoying the beating? becos every sane woman/girl/lady knows that beating is not acceptable in a relationship/union/escapade/whatever.just read the thread and see what everyone is saying.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Stilettos(f): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2007
Boyfriend beat me? that will be hard to do even once,never mind ALOT lol . My father will have him shot for sure. I won't be with a guy who even shoves me. Not in this life or the one after
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by katherinae(f): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
my dear it doesnt matter why he beats u the piont is that he doess
see there are three stages to domestic violence

First stage:  a very tense situation, boy friend or spouse spends most of this time insulting the girl, making bad remarks, and threateninig her. (see most women don't like this stage so they will aggravate the man to hit them so that they can reach the honey moon phase)

second stage:  the beat down,  sad  here the man punches the lady beats her up, its sad bu tshe feels that somehow she almost deserves it, it sis almost a relief for her because guess what the next stage is.

thats right u guys guessed it properly: the honey moon stage:  here he is sorry, kissin gloving buying gifts.  she feels liek he truly loves her and she decides to stay.

my dear if he beats u he will never stop, adn the last thing u want is to bring up a child in that kind of life.  i know its hard, but u have to try and leave him as fast as u can, cut all ties with him.

and uchee2nna i didnt mean to offend but like i said in the US here hormone therapy peels are used on abusive men adn sexually pedaphiles, so yes i twisted it a bit with humor but every bit of it is true.  so in other words, don't abuse your spousse if she is a doctor, pharmacist, or nurse.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by FactorChic(f): 1:32am On Mar 07, 2007
HISS angry
The first day my man beats me with his filthy hands, i'm dumping him immediately!
I have alot of friends, male hefty guys
when I dump him, I'll send them to go and give him a nice butt whipping, next time he wont lay his hands on any woman
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by gem87(f): 4:55am On Mar 07, 2007
wen he beats u, u beat him back , lmao!!!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by crazyp(f): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2007
exactly!!! if him beat u, beat am back, then find ur level, no man with a sound mind hits a lady. Stop playing luv with ur body, no man is worth dying for. cool
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Ilovemyhus(f): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2007
:oIf he beats you Leave him
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by minute(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2007
poison him one day,no guy messes with this girl.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ejura981(f): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2007
I know a man who gets beat up by his wife!

Leave baby leave otherwise you mite just die oneday or end up with a lot of muscles because you ended up enrolling in marshall art classes to revenge which might end up ruining your figure or even getting you a life sentence because you killed him one night when he attempted punching you and you then raised your leg and gave him one deadly 'karate kid' kick, the possibilities are endless and none favours you except 'leave baby leave'!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by omogenaija(f): 4:46am On Mar 14, 2007
OMG angry angry if ur boyfriend beats u a lot then he shouldnt even be ur boyfriend u better keep ur self safe girl
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by busygirl(f): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2007
Shows how irresponsible d guy is nd doesn't even worth being a boyfriend not to even talk of a husband!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by akinwunmi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2007
I dont knw if am supposed to be here.ANYWAYS.

If a guy should happen to beat rough handle a gurl(not beating ooo).The idiot should go for deliverance b4 its too late and if happens to do the real thingy(as BeAtInG) then he should be smashed in da face so no gurl would fall for him again.

I believe i have been dazed(more than a slap) by a gurl.What did i do?.I only looked her in the face long enough for fear to appear in her face and i walked away(believe me if you have to ok).My friends didn't help @ all they made fun of me a lot.The gurl; she askd 4 4givness which i gave,
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by akinwunmi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2007
@Jerseygurl,

If a guy beats you and you kinda wanna kick him in da balls, what if you missed(think of whts gonna happen).

For me the only thingy my hands will be doing on a gurl is( u know).Cos i see no place for beating on a gurl.Please Ladies RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN from such guyz cos we guyz are f,k stupid sometimes u know, so u gotta RUNNNNN and find some other guy to help you make him RUNNNnnnn tooo (not a gurl ooooooooo),HEY!!! dnt even think of murder aiight
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Prince22(m): 1:49am On Jul 22, 2007
Ladies take it easy, a serious minded person should not beat ladies
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2007
itz rili nt rite for yur guy to beat yu.bt it doesnt mean he dont love yu.talk thingz out.tell him ow mch yu hate it nd also,threaten to quit if it persists.if he rili love yu,he'll stop.bt most times,guyz who beat their gilz r usually very overprotective nd tend to love their babez so much.think wisely,take yur time.i go beta.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Seun(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2007
If your boyfriend hits you for any reason, dump him immediately. This is about respect, not love.
Abusive men are like goats, they never learn. Anything short of dumping him immediately will not stop him.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
Brings back memories of my ex. Even till date I still can't blieve I cld actually feel his five fingers on my poor cheeks like blind people touch-feel braile. That was when I knew it was time to leave his sorry (and broke) ass.
But dem never born the man wey wan follow me try that shit now. My current boyfriend? Well I dnt think I'ld do any thing physical but I know hw much he values his personal possessions. All I need are a new tiger blade and a small hammer. Then I I'll pretend to have forgiven him. I'll go from his favourite suit to the hot rims on his benz while he's at work. Shredding and panel beating. And then I'll c if I can get my hands on his Atm card. I can imagine him in coma for 2yrs! cool
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by shotman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2007
What is wrong if a man Beats a woman? Have you not seen a woman that beats up her Man? why dont you ask the Girl what makes her Guy always beat her Up? Maybe she is evil, wicked and Disrecpectful and Crazy, so what do you expect, when i tell a girl dont do that, is unfair then she bark back at me, saying Go to hell, and you can do anything? what will you do? I will beat her Up, so that the madness clears from her eyes, and if she repeat it, I will deal with her again, Until she learns, If you spair the ROD you spare the child.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by omogenaija(f): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2007
shotman:

What is wrong if a man Beats a woman? Have you not seen a woman that beats up her Man? why don't you ask the Girl what makes her Guy always beat her Up? Maybe she is evil, wicked and Disrecpectful and Crazy, so what do you expect, when i tell a girl don't do that, is unfair then she bark back at me, saying Go to hell, and you can do anything? what will you do? I will beat her Up, so that the madness clears from her eyes, and if she repeat it, I will deal with her again, Until she learns, If you spair the ROD you spare the child.

but ur girlfriend aint ur child angry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Larrydee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2007
for a man who 'beats' his girl. just swap the last 2 letters in the action word from the sentence above & u get who the man really is. ah! i see y'all figured it out. he's a beast. cursed be the day i raise my hands against a girl (except my sister cos i dont know who is more stubborn btw her & goats)
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ne4real(f): 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2007
e no dey fear? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Seun(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2007
If you beat your sister, then you are no better than a wife beater. I don't even support beating children.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by spikedcylinder: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2007
Beating another human being is wrong. Be it your sister, brother or child. I would never ever hit my kids. There are people who grow up fine without having ever been beaten.

There's something that puzzles me about the mentality of people on this forum though. Why do you people automatically assume that two people dating leads straight to marraige? I mean, what if the author of this thread is sixteen years old? You people are already giving her marraige advice. She said my boyfriend is beating me up, not my husband to be. Or is it every relationship that leads to marraige? I dont get it.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by oge4real(f): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2007
I love my men strong and courageous,so since a woman beater is a coward, I do not think our paths will ever cross.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by vronnie(f): 3:00am On Jul 23, 2007
If he really love's you then he would not hurt you .Drop him quick fast and in a hurry.And don't take him back ounce a man puts his hands on you it does not stop.Love yourself and find someone who knows how to treat a lady.A real man knows how to deal with a woman without putting his hands on her.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by dakmanzero(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2007
common sense says:

If some person you *dont have to be with* is beating you up, move away from said person and get yourself protection from him/her.

ludicrously confusing feminine lovey-dovey 'logic' says:

If he's beating me, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Now, obviously wife/girlfriend beaters enjoy beating women up. Soooooooo if u (wife beaters) are lucky to find some girl daft enough to stand around and take your shit, then I say this to you:

"BEAT 'EM UP, GUYS!!!! GOOOOO FOR BROKE!!!!" grin grin grin cheesy

One day she will wake up and dump your arse. Unfortunately because this is an unfair and unjust world, she probably wont have the stones to cut your balls off when she's leaving, so you'll probably just find another punching bag. sad
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Razorr(f): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2007
Seun:

If you beat your sister, then you are no better than a wife beater. I don't even support beating children.

Seun, I'm very serious this time. Please marry me. kiss grin cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by E2N(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2007
Fellas, never raise your hands to a woman, It's illegal.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by jmichael90: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2007
if your boyfriend beat you shocked i am vacant grin and i wont so notify me so that we can have a wornderful experience , no knocking,hitting,beating,so i will show you how the beast suppose to treat you nice wink
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by faa(f): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2007
Should any man lay a finger on me, I'll cut his balls and then claim self defense which isn't far from the truth.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ebos(m): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2007
Some just make a hell of noise, go there now, they are beaten everyday by their boyfriends still they hang tight with them. I know is wrong to beat ur girlfriend but some girls, their mouth sharp like blade. Again, it seems guys would fight to death if another man beats their sisters but they would go ahead to beat other girls. I tell you, if you beat my own sister, no matter how sharp her mouth is, I will, infact let me not say anything here. Unless she fails to let me know of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Selfie Challenge 2020 (photos) / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.