Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17619 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by katherinae(f): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2006
HEY CASSANDERA

WHEN U ARE FIXING HIM SOMETHING TO EAT, SLIP HIM SOME ESTROGEN PILLS, PREFERRABLE TWO PER DAY, EVENTUALLY HE WILL BECOME JUST AS EMOTIONAL AS U ARE, ADN PROBABLY DEVELOP GYNECOMASTIA (BREAST GRWOTH IN MALES) THAT WILL TEACH HIM TO LAY FINGERS ON U. ERR AND IF U GET CAUGHT U DIDNT HEAR IT FROM ME grin grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Uche2nna(m): 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2006
Coco29:

domestic violence is a serious matter, and i welcome this topic it is not easy being in such relationships and where you think the woman is letting herself be a punching bag it is more complicated than that, i have been in that situation and believe me when you love and dedicate yourself to a loving, kind man only to see him turn into some thing else it is very hard to leave him in such a state because you as his wife knows that he is not that man and in turn wants to save him, which ofcourse is impossible. The topic is a good one and i think we should all consider the point here.
I am wondering if you are still with the same man.Honestly i do not think so or even if you are still with him then your threshold of pain must be high.The truth remains that any sane man shd not raise his hand against his wife.It is like hitting your own self.No matter the how provoked you are,you just can not start to hit your own self unless if you are the in the opposite camp of sanity.If I were a woman I would not like to be with that kind of man.My own threshold is veeeeery low!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by librakwee(f): 4:23am On Sep 17, 2006
girl run far away from that fool, he shouldnt lay a finger on you no matter what, trust me you're better off without him plus hes a boyfriend sweetheart let him go
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by kike001(f): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2006
he aint meant 2 hit u make sure u get ur revenge b4 dumpin him give him food poisonin just kiddin but get ur revenge
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by neelsel(f): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2006
katherinae:

HEY CASSANDERA

WHEN U ARE FIXING HIM SOMETHING TO EAT, SLIP HIM SOME ESTROGEN PILLS, PREFERRABLE TWO PER DAY, EVENTUALLY HE WILL BECOME JUST AS EMOTIONAL AS U ARE, ADN PROBABLY DEVELOP GYNECOMASTIA (BREAST GRWOTH IN MALES) THAT WILL TEACH HIM TO LAY FINGERS ON U. ERR AND IF U GET CAUGHT U DIDNT HEAR IT FROM ME grin grin
Katherine,
You have me laughing so hard my boss just showed his bald head. That was funny, I must admit you have talent.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Uche2nna(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2006
neelsel:

Katherine,
You have me laughing so hard my boss just showed his bald head. That was funny, I must admit you have talent.
Is that talent or criminal/murderous tendencies angry angry angry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by manakins: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2006
jUST F, A, S, H, EEEEEEE
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by EmemJU(f): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2006
Leave him like yesterday! No second thoughts.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by EmemJU(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2006
Leave him like yesterday! No second thoughts.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by neelsel(f): 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2006
Uche2nna:

Is that talent or criminal/murderous tendencies angry angry angry
The mere fact that she was able to convey her murderous/crimminal intention in such a humourous yet very serious way did take some talent on her behalf.
Unlike many of the posters up in here whose job is just to make unnecessary criticisms, I was taught to give credit where it is due.
Ta Ta
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Uche2nna(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2006
Huh
neelsel:

The mere fact that she was able to convey her murderous/crimminal intention in such a humourous yet very serious way did take some talent on her behalf.
Unlike many of the posters up in here whose job is just to make unnecessary criticisms, I was taught to give credit where it is due.
Ta Ta
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by neelsel(f): 2:48am On Sep 20, 2006
U whatever, why don't you go find a hobby?
Scuba diving is great. We islanders are great at it,
Uche2nna:

Huh
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Uche2nna(m): 3:21am On Sep 20, 2006
neelsel:

U whatever, why don't you go find a hobby?
Scuba diving is great. We islanders are great at it,
Well I am no islander.Cant even swim!But that is bdw.How can you readily applaud kathy for giving cassandra that kind of advice!Is that going to solve her problem.Even kathy will be fast to deny her if shit goes wrong angry angry angry angry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by neelsel(f): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2006
Uche2nna:

Well I am no islander.Cant even swim!But that is bdw.How can you readily applaud kathy for giving cassandra that kind of advice!Is that going to solve her problem.Even kathy will be fast to deny her if shit goes wrong angry angry angry angry
I was taught years ago in Secondary school by my then English teacher,that you respect one's opinion irrespective of your personal views. I urge that you do likewise.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by kolabode: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2006
Drop him if he can'nt change it's very wrong for a guy to beat his girl friend.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Uche2nna(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2006
neelsel:

I was taught years ago in Secondary school by my then English teacher,that you respect one's opinion irrespective of your personal views. I urge that you do likewise.

I never disrespected your opinion I just commented on it!
Bdw,I always skip English lessons in them dayz sad sad sad sad sad
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by kokoletz(m): 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2006
Guys its awful when we just jump into conclusion. As much as I do nt support hime him beating you hope you are not d one trying to seize life out him. Girl good girls dnt get beating, try to understand him
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by thunderboy(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2006
You know, it still beats my imagination that some ladies allow themselves to be treated like trash , even in these modern times . You love him ? GOOD ! He beats you ? BAD !! He beats you A LOT ? , c'mon girlfriend , RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No sane man will ever lay his hands on a lady he truely loves , " no long thing " ! .
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by lovestinks(f): 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2006
Dump him girl cos he should be in a cave or a cage.(cave man) plus have noticed most guys that beat up their girlfriends can stand up to thier peers and same sex, its low down shallow
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Hugoboi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2006
Dump the beast and go ahead wit ur life.Much as i admit to the fact that some chics could be real asses,dat dont mean a man should beat up on his woman.That sux!!!!!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by segun111(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2006
Dump his ass and if you don't then stop whinning continue with your slavery life,
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Busta(f): 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2006
why would u still stay with someone that raised his hands on u the first time??
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by gem87(f): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2006
dunno and he'll definitely do it again,
so y risk it?
dump him 1st time
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by jaybaby(f): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2006
HEY CASSANDERA

WHEN U ARE FIXING HIM SOMETHING TO EAT, SLIP HIM SOME ESTROGEN PILLS, PREFERRABLE TWO PER DAY, EVENTUALLY HE WILL BECOME JUST AS EMOTIONAL AS U ARE, ADN PROBABLY DEVELOP GYNECOMASTIA (BREAST GRWOTH IN MALES) THAT WILL TEACH HIM TO LAY FINGERS ON U. ERR AND IF U GET CAUGHT U DIDNT HEAR IT FROM ME

O M G gurl this is gud --i think i will try it if he EVER try beating me----which i know he can NEVER in his life tym
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eslynera(f): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2006
u nottttty gurl!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by jaybaby(f): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2006
Yea grin grin grin They deserve it
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by defacto1: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2006
no my dear, stay and let him kill you or maybe u are helping him perfect his wrestlin skills.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ladykool(f): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2006
if my boyfriend beats me alot is just simple wat is there is to TRASH HIM IN DE BIN! no 2 ways bout it, is just a simple thing to do!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by rawlings(m): 1:03am On Oct 15, 2006
the question there is,what did u do that result in him beating you, As 4 me thats the last thing i can do to any lady, grin cheesy tongue
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by jaybaby(f): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2006
wHATEVER D LADY WOULD HAVE DONE SHLDNT RESULT IN HIM RAISIN A FINGER ON HER!

rawlings ----- R U SURE?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eslynera(f): 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2006
if you're guy beats you, what's the point of still being with him? just ignore him, like you've nevr known eachother, even after sometime, when he misses you, he might call you, for more purposes by showin him u don't care anymore ask him who he is, even if you know it's his number, that'll hurt him and he'll realise you also cared less, but if you take your face to him everyday, he'll treat you wrong, and you'll also be considerd stupid tongue
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Uche2nna(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2006
Right!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

. / A Friend Of Mine Sent This To Me!!!!! / Share That Songs That Makes You Go Emotionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.