Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:28 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294278 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
very fine boy..... cheesy kiss..... Lakshmi n Karan will fit wella.... Cute! cool

Lol...i wish them all the best.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Savitri on destiny has Gulabia's voice
Karan has Adi's voice
Nd Yuvraj has Vikram's voice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by etomitee: 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eyah, poor vikrum. I really felt bad for him o. Abeg leave sugni come date me jor. Bt wait o, na tie vikrum dey wear before shirt ke

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
this one you people saying there is adi/sugni scenes in today's episode
I no watch again, I can't vomit o
I will go and read updates
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
etomitee:
Eyah, poor vikrum. I really felt bad for him o. Abeg leave sugni come date me jor. Bt wait o, na tie vikrum dey wear before shirt ke

Lol..that's not a tie, it's a male scarf
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lollyberry: 5:17am On Jul 22, 2015
i am suspecting this karan o
my mind tells mee he is the guy that killed laksmi husband sachiakam

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Blossom023:

How do they know,are they married to her?
I tire ooh
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Chimamaa(f): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2015
Please i need sahiba, duljeet, ran veer, yash and sugnis real name
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
mistytohcute:
I would have love to watch the promise, but bani suffering for that film no be small

I can't endure too much heart ache
Really? And what would you say about Laali that started suffering from day 1 of the series? At least, Bani is quite happy now.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2015
peacettw:
I believe that if the former actor playing adi hadnt been changed, perhaps, the love scene between adi and sugni would have been more believable. The old Adi was easy on the eyes, and could easily convey his emotions which were believable...even the scenes with sugni, i could detect that he liked her despite his acting otherwise. infact, i believed that they would end up together only for vikram to show up and steal sugni. This new adi is just dull. I detest all the "love" scenes: they all seemed forced and faked and like someone ealier suggested, i just wish they wouldnt show it at all.
Yeah, first Adi was an eye candy and his acting skills were on point. Many people will not like to hear this,but First Adi fits Sugni more than Vikram. You could feel the attraction even though he disliked Sugni.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
twerk:
hahahahahaha yash na human being naaa. im body dey tell am for wia Aartii sexy luk dey. im know say series go soon end so d guy seized the opportunity and gave her the ultimate hug . the way Aartii sef take relax for his shulder will spark off the anger in DEBBINA bonajee.truely yash and AaRtI WOULD HAVE MADE A LOVELY COUPLE.
Lol,he seized the opportunity jare. Aarti and Yash complement each other on set. But the onscreen thing doesn't really translate off set more often than not. I've seen two lovers that are enemies offset.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Chimamaa:
Please i need sahiba, duljeet, ran veer, yash and sugnis real name
Sahiba-ekta kaul
Daljeet-kanan malhotra
Ranveer-ashish sharma
Yash-gurmeet choudhary
Sugni-gulki joshi
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,he seized the opportunity jare. Aarti and Yash complement each other on set. But the onscreen thing doesn't really translate off set more often than not. I've seen two lovers that are enemies offset.
Yea you're right.but how can we make some people understand
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2015
blazer90707:

Jeeeezzzz!!!! What is it with us,for the fact that an actor/actress play a love role very well,we all want them to be together in real life,most times when they do,the relationship doesnt last beacuse they came toghether because of fans,they end up breaking up and its still this same fans that would condemn them.on-screen romance is different from real life.they are a good couple on tv does not automatically make them a perfect match.
Ah! Warrris it na? She only said Yash and Aarti look good together and we all know that. That's not a wrong thing to say. Aarti and Yash are growups,fans cannot make them come together unless they decide to do that regardless of what you/we think.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Really? And what would you say about Laali that started suffering from day 1 of the series? At least, Bani is quite happy now.

don't let me talk too much, I no wan give spoiler

laali is much more better than bani

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
blazer90707:

Yea you're right.but how can we make some people understand
Saying Yash and Aarti fit each other or Shekar and Laali fit each other or Ramsey and Gen Nnaji look good together,is not a wrong thing. We are going by what we see onscreen. Nobody can stop or push them to do anything. It's their own business after the cameras stop rolling. It's a natural thing to see potential couples on screen.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2015
mistytohcute:

don't let me talk too much, I no wan give spoiler
laali is much more better than bani
Ok,let's keep watching.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ah! Warrris it na? She only said Yash and Aarti look good together and we all know that. That's not a wrong thing to say. Aarti and Yash are growups,fans cannot make them come together unless they decide to do that regardless of what you/we think.
Haba na.i did nt mean it like that na.its just that everybody is just going on about how they would have made a perfect couple forgetting that they each have their spouses.someone even said that yash and his wife don t look happy in their marriage and he should have married aarti instead.its the annoyance that made me talk like that.but it seems like i have said something wrong.so abeg make una no vex ooh.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2015
blazer90707:

Haba na.i did nt mean it like that na.its just that everybody is just going on about how they would have made a perfect couple forgetting that they each have their spouses.someone even said that yash and his wife don t look happy in thier marriage and he should have married aarti inside.its the annoyance that made me talk like that.
Ah,who* said they don't look happy. That one no good at all. The only think we have been saying is that Yash's wife is not comfortable with love scenes with her husband involved. And we know that love scenes is a must in bollywood,lol. But it's ok,at least they are enjoying their marriage.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Ok,let's keep watching.

I don watch the film finish
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2015
I don't understand Karan's role in Destiny. That boy is somehow.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2015
mistytohcute:

I don watch the film finish
Lol...no p. Let the rest of us keep watching.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ah,who* said they don't look happy. That one no good at all. The only think we have been saying is that Yash's wife is not comfortable with love scenes with her husband involved. And we know that love scenes is a must in bollywood,lol. But it's ok,at least they are enjoying their marriage.
Yes ooh someone has said it not on nairaland though.i was gisting with someone like that and that was wen the statement was made.fans are even dissing his wife.so u see why i just vex ba.it really got me mad.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2015
blazer90707:

Yes ooh someone has said it not on nairaland though.i was gisting with someone like that and that was wen the statement was made.fans are even dissing his wife.so u see why i just vex ba.it really got me mad.
Lol,i vex you no be small.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2015
Did i just see Doljeet's Uncle on Khana Kazar?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Lol...no p. Let the rest of us keep watching.

OK ma

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lol,i vex you no be small.
Yess ooh.but what can i do.everybody has the right to have an opinion.leaving that aside hw far with ur sugni/vikram/gulabi nd adi.i knw you to be a great fan of breaking free

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
blazer90707:

Haba na.i did nt mean it like that na.its just that everybody is just going on about how they would have made a perfect couple forgetting that they each have their spouses.someone even said that yash and his wife don t look happy in their marriage and he should have married aarti instead.its the annoyance that made me talk like that.but it seems like i have said something wrong.so abeg make una no vex ooh.
lolllll Babe chilll oooo. i already knew it that AARTII IS MARRIED TO HER HUBBY A BOLLYWOOD BIG ACTOR WHOSE FATHER IS A director in bollywood also. and that Yash (gurmeet is lovely married to DEBEENA. just like debeena will be jealous of her hubby otherrs too will same way. imagine yash hubby seeing yash lifting his wife and sharing d romantic eyes c'omon. he is a human being also despite their being in d same acting carrier. but if only based on what we r watching and ignorant of the fact that they are happily married I will give it to Yash and AARTII as couple. they fit each other. The chemistry between them is too much. Remember during their awards in bollywood they give best screen couple awards so am not dat wrong suggesting that smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley . we r all watching and analysing.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
twerk:
lolllll Babe chilll oooo. i already knew it that AARTII IS MARRIED TO HER HUBBY A BOLLYWOOD BIG ACTOR WHOSE FATHER IS A director in bollywood also. and that Yash (gurmeet is lovely married to DEBEENA. just like debeena will be jealous of her hubby otherrs too will same way. imagine yash hubby seeing yash lifting his wife and sharing d romantic eyes c'omon. he is a human being also despite their being in d same acting carrier. but if only based on what we r watching and ignorant of the fact that they are happily married I will give it to Yash and AARTII as couple. they fit each other. The chemistry between them is too much. Remember during their awards in bollywood they give best screen couple awards so am not dat wrong suggesting that smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley . we r all watching and analysing.
Hmmm ok ooh.nobody seems to be getting my point
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Did i just see Doljeet's Uncle on Khana Kazar?
yea I saw him too, he looks cute unlike in eternal love they made him look more older dere

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Who is also watching#Apna Sapna Money Money, so funny n nice
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
blazer90707:

Yess ooh.but what can i do.everybody has the right to have an opinion.leaving that aside hw far with ur sugni/vikram/gulabi nd adi.i knw you to be a great fan of breaking free
Am no longer following it, snice they brought in that lizard Adi and made Vikram bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.