Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1292240 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

It's Sis please... smiley

Well...Ranveer told Dull-geet he wouldn't give him Sahiba's child (I wonder why they can't just tell him his baby is no more)..they got into a brawl as usual. Ranveer walked away from the fight with Sahiba blaming him for getting Dull-geet upset...they both had an argument before her tummy issue started.

Oh, sorry, don't know why I assumed the gender.

Thanks for the update. wink

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
I really love the way Kajri secret was reveal,I sit down dey watch wetin menka go say to all dis yam scatter pepper and her son Okanlawon wey luk like person frm the fulani tribe.Savy is ur time to shine.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Adesiji77:

Oh, sorry, don't know why I assumed the gender.

Thanks for the update. wink
You're welcome cheesy
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Fialm:
Oh boi,I pity ranveer and dat sahiba is she with r rite senses? U carry ranveer baby fr tummy and yet u dey tell am say make he no talk to Dull geet any hw . See Ranveer, see trouble.

Sahiba na something else...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sulikhifun: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Sahiba is a confused human being

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 24, 2015
vikram insult sugni once, she wan cry

mtcheww

all those insults she has been hurling at him nko

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Sahiba na something else...
Don't mind d confused lady. Instead of her to tell dulgeet she had a miscarriage. Useless girl.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Ranveer and Dull-geet should just share Sahiba in half already...Sahiba is just postponing dooms day. In all this madness the person I pity most is Malika, she just stands there and watch things happen. Baba Ranveer... gringringringringrin Omg! Ranveer in a Mental Hospital. .hope this isn't Dull-geet's handwork
Yes it's daljeets handwork
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Ranveer and Dull-geet should just share Sahiba in half already...Sahiba is just postponing dooms day. In all this madness the person I pity most is Malika, she just stands there and watch things happen. Baba Ranveer... gringringringringrin Omg! Ranveer in a Mental Hospital. .hope this isn't Dull-geet's handwork

Baba Ranveer- Mr. Kharna Sighn... grin grin grin. The man really made my day yesterday. I felt for him sha, later when he went to confront Daljeet, asking where is my Son Ranveer? You know he is my only son cry

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Fialm:
I really love the way Kajri secret was reveal,I sit down dey watch wetin menka go say to all dis yam scatter pepper and her son Okanlawon wey luk like person frm the fulani tribe.Savy is ur time to shine.

Lol @ Yam scatter pepper grin grin grin In Yoruba "Isu ata ýan ýan grin"
Lol @ Okanlawon Son.

By the way, where was Yuvraj....when Kajiri was discovered. He just stood there shocked watching
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Daljeet has been playing dirty for a while now. Don't like him anymore. The indecisive Sahiba, is better off without both of them jare!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2015
Jummaima:

Baba Ranveer- Mr. Kharna Sighn... grin grin grin. The man really made my day yesterday. I felt for him sha, later when he went to confront Daljeet, asking where is my Son Ranveer? You know he is my only son cry

That man is just a clown grin ...his wife asked him to go look for his son earlier, he stepped outside for a bit only to come back shouting that the Mob wanted to steal his wristwatch gringringringrin . I was lmfao, now he's blaming that psycho Dull-geet for his son. The Doctor at the mental hospital is indeed sick upstairs...Ranveer doesn't look like the patient they're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Oh nooooo!! I blame Sahiba for all this o, if she had told Dull-geet that she lost his baby, he wouldn't be this desperate to get Ranveer out of the picture.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That man is just a clown grin ...his wife asked him to go look for his son earlier, he stepped outside for a bit only to come back shouting that the Mob wanted to steal his wristwatch gringringringrin . I was lmfao, now he's blaming that psycho Dull-geet for his son. The Doctor at the mental hospital is indeed sick upstairs...Ranveer doesn't look like the patient they're looking for.

Lol I feel d dr was paid if nt 2 much stayin with mental patients has turned d Dr in 2 1 himself
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Oh nooooo!! I blame Sahiba for all this o, if she had told Dull-geet that she lost his baby, he wouldn't be this desperate to get Ranveer out of the picture.
Dull-geet is jus annoying she said she dosnt want him is luv byforce he is overdoing tinz jare nd dat Sahiba ha own is 2 b cryin lyk generator dat dosnt hav enuf engine oil
I'm so done wit eternal luv

Destiny is now bcomin vry interestin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
haliluck:

Dull-geet is jus annoying she said she dosnt want him is luv byforce he is overdoing tinz jare nd dat Sahiba ha own is 2 b cryin lyk generator dat dosnt hav enuf engine oil

gringringringringrin at the bolded

Sahiba needs brain realignment seriously. She said she doesn't love Ranveer too..Oya come go meet Dull-geet na, the next thing "Ranveer I'm pregnant with your baby" smh.
Yes Destiny is becoming really interesting...lets see how Katalyst and her Yuvraj survive their present situation
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
haliluck:

Lol I feel d dr was paid if nt 2 much stayin with mental patients has turned d Dr in 2 1 himself

Exactly. ..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by twerk: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jummaima:

You are right. And yes, in terms of telling lies.....Adi/Reva/Gulabi have told more lies than Vikram.
INDIANS CAN LIE. THEY MAKE ITLUK LIKE TELLING LIES IS PART OF THEIR CULTURE. NOT GOOD FOR VIEWERS . VIEWERS DISCRETION. YUCK

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
haliluck:

seriously, I love Destiny nw adayz.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Today eternal Love wan give I and my family hypertension ooo,see hw our heart dey beat fast,wey we dey shout oya call sahiba wen he xcaped frm the mental home and saw Sahiba on his way home.O bad gan.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chaiii 2day Suryakant is jus dashin slaps left ryt nd center

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Today's Episode bad gan on destiny,
omo ale is finally out of the house.
I pity menka small sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
haliluck:
Chaiii 2day Suryakant is jus dashin slaps left ryt nd center

No be small dashing, menka hear am today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by sulikhifun: 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Am so loving today's episode of destiny.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beht why is dis Sugni's solution to everything marriage 2 Adi?
Landlord Vikram u can nw kill everybody

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
*In Vikram's Sister in-law's voice*
I understand everything but I don't understand how Sugni got ADI TO MARRY HER THE 3RD TIME? and Gulabi the protective mother just stood there? shocked shocked

Wait a minute...so Sugni got married to Adi after telling her creator and Gulabi that she wouldn't marry either Vikram or Adi becauseeeeeee...he accused her of trying to kill him? Does that girl have brains at all?? Has Vikram not been hurt enough...why not walk away from the drama with some dignity? She's been treating him with such disdain yet Vikram never thought of going back to Reva or getting another woman.
Ain't Karma a biaatch? Gulabi is getting a more potent dose of the medicine she served Vikram on his wedding day grin...hers and Sugni's face have been used to wipe the floor of Vikram's mansion. Way to go Mummy Vikram. Reeally? Gulabi asking for a chance..seriously?? *O meri jaan O meri jaan* gringrin.
A befitting disgrace for 2 confused females tongue
That's the Reva whose marriage Sugni was trying to protect..Reva well done!! Lilly Livered Adi has forgotten he's the youngest in the house. Gulabi surprises me sha. .so she left Sugni with Adi IN VIKRAM'S HOUSE? Kai!! Ndi protective o grin . With those vindictive women and an angry Vikram? Really?? Na by force to stay for that mansion nii?? Leave the house Adi...

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
haliluck:
Beht why is dis Sugni's solution to everything marriage 2 Adi?
Landlord Vikram u can nw kill everybody

Adi is the perfect pawn in hers and Gulabi's game. This is a clear case of "a bird in hand" . She knows Vikram is fed up with her silly games..she's hanging on to the mumu who would help her hurt Vikram

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Just branching breaking free o... Dunno wat happened but why shud a moda in law shout on a girl that her son married or abuse her... Who b dat moda inlaw wey wan treat me like shit...she dey mad? If she dey mad, I mad pass.. Indians will marry and bring the girl to the house wer all dia ancestors are staying. Dat is why they always have problems. The wife sef cant wear her husbands shirt and go to d kitchen to drink water because, either his mother or his father or brother will be downstairs.. Kai .

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lmfao...Vikram asking them to stay in his mansion *game face*. Adi should have just left that house with his amaria, Vikram defending the newly weds. .trouble o! And Sugni just walked into a Lion's den *evil laugh* . For her mind now she's happily married gringringrin Delusion Grandeur
Interesting episode...

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm sure Vikram had something up his sleeves else y would he blow hot and cold.. I think Sukni

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm sure Vikram has something up his sleeves.. How would he plead for Adi and sukni.. Well sukni deserves what she got always indecisive.. She would have just said the truth and left the mansion with her dignity intact.. Instead Rewa cried out and gave her own version of the story which mama Vikram accepted..
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Theres this Ghen Ghen song that they play when things are happening on breaking free. It was played when Vikram was driving recklessly to stop the veneration..when Sugni fell into the pond..and even at the wedding today etc. It's an all male thingy...like a chant, anyone knows how I can get it. Shazam just wouldn't help

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.