Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294263 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

If you ask vaguely you might not get a reply...just look for a moniker you know is interested in the soap you want an update on and quote them, we aren't all interested in the same soap here

Thanks for the info. I didn't know there is a procedure to it.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin[quote author=sophiadfirst post=3626
Though I know is painful when u request for updates and no one deems it fit to respond to ur request, such has happened to me before, But That Is If U Didn't Mention Anyone To Help U Out With That.
And then again is not everyone that will have the strength and time to voluntarily type long thing without specific mention.
So no mention me oo, grin . na by chance I dey watch my own oo, u might even have more chances grin than me.With the daily comments, u get know those who will be of help with the updates; if I happen to be one ( by chance oo grin ) I will definitely respond.
At this point I wanna say Larrybabe pls come back we miss u .[/quote]

You have thereby made urself the go to person for my updates. Youuuuuu and only youuuuu.
smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
queenhecate:
grin grin
OK naa, u re not serious grin , i tell u say I dey watch by chance, u want dey quote me, I hope say when i no respond u, u no go type that stories that touch wey u type. grin undecided . but still no p. I will respond if I watch but no carry me for mind for pple wey u go first mention.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think say she go try explain wetin happen to Vikram, atleast clear his doubts and shame Reva but for where? Piaam. .she run go marry her side dude grin . Interesting days ahead

@ breaking free, Me just dey wonder how that mansion go be this coming week!
Hope we've seen the end of destiny o, abi menka still get plan?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin

grin Sophiaaaaa...... Sophiaaaaooooo

Where you dey??

Who was suryakant slapping??

What did they do to pavitra after her exposure??

My gotv don expire.
I am living vicariously through you guys.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
I hope fear flies will make me sleep tonite,nd dnt think I will kip on watching with my four years old baby cuz u can see the way he pays 100 percent attention to it while at the same time fear was written all ova is face, gush, my dear am really sorry.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
sophiadfirst:

Though I know is painful when u request for updates and no one deems it fit to respond to ur request, such has happened to me before, But That Is If U Didn't Mention Anyone To Help U Out With That.
And then again is not everyone that will have the strength and time to voluntarily type long thing without specific mention.
So no mention me oo, grin . na by chance I dey watch my own oo, u might even have more chances grin than me.With the daily comments, u get know those who will be of help with the updates; if I happen to be one ( by chance oo grin ) I will definitely respond.

At this point I wanna say Larrybabe pls come back we miss u .

True talk Sis...e easy to give snippets here and there when person dey watch but to sit down dey type as the tori waka stress small.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2015
aanumama:

@ breaking free, Me just dey wonder how that mansion go be this coming week!
Hope we've seen the end of destiny o, abi menka still get plan?
@destiny... Dis is just d beginning grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2015
Mizzzbeee:
@destiny... Dis is just d beginning grin

Yepaaaa! Make dem end it there now.
Menka and her brother plan na evil o.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 26, 2015
queenhecate:
grin

Where you dey??

My gotv don expire.

Menka and yivraj just dey chop him slap!
Pavitra, later went on to expose yivraj, because he denied knowing her plan, na so everything turn to yam pepper scatter scatter.
In short, both of them are exposed and out of the house.
Menka and her brother seems to be planning something bad Sha.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Theres this Ghen Ghen song that they play when things are happening on breaking free. It was played when Vikram was driving recklessly to stop the veneration..when Sugni fell into the pond..and even at the wedding today etc. It's an all male thingy...like a chant, anyone knows how I can get it. Shazam just wouldn't help
It's a religious chant. How are you supposed to get? You wan turn hindu ni?

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fialm:
When will laali return nw? The promise just dey boring,gush.
August. I don't know if the information is still authentic. But they said August the last time i checked. Apart from Destiny,the rest are boring.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

It's a religious chant. How are you supposed to get? You wan turn hindu ni?

Hmmmnn...never knew it was a 'religious' chant undecided. I should have contacted you for clarification, guess I forgot.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

August. I don't know if the information is still authentic. But they said August the last time i checked. Apart from Destiny,the rest are boring.
M telling you,destiny is getting more interesting by the day.i hope it continues to be and not get boring later on

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
queenhecate:
grin

Where you dey??

My gotv don expire.

I dey around my dear. to ur kwesun

Suryakant slapped SUGNI

After the exposure, Pavitra RAN MAD oo.

grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Good evening house

Is anyone watching the movie "Himmatwala"?

The lead actress resemble Bhavani of "Married Again". Or is she the one?

wink

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
You do well. You hear??
Satyakaam go marry sugni join too.
Thanks for the beta update.
Yeye! grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Adesiji77:
Good evening house

wink

Yes it's bhavani

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by shalewizzy2(f): 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Adesiji77:
Good evening house
wink
she is d one
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
tomisinbaby:

Yes it's bhavani

Wow! That's cool...I argued that she wasn't the one until subsequent scenes in the movie even though I noticed the resemblance.

Thanks

Cc: Shalewizzy2
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

Wow! That's cool...I argued that she wasn't the one until subsequent scenes in the movie even though I noticed the resemblance.

Thanks

Cc: Shalewizzy2

That movie funny die grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Suryacant acting like a father now...No preferential treatment for Yuvraj again, tongue Menka

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Suryacant acting like a father now...No preferential treatment for Yuvraj again, tongue Menka
Yes ooh.see as he was even sizing yuvraj

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
*Vikram has gone MAD* tongue
I can understand everything but I can't understand why Vikram's twisting Sugni's arm INSTEAD OF HER NECK?
*Some borry pullease teeh him he's twisting the wrong part of her borry cool * . And Adi talking about "stooping low"? CHARCOAL calling Kettle black
Mama Diva giving Sugni the Bedni treatment cheesy , she hasn't seen nada . She ran downstairs in all her vain glory to go make a confession only to drag Adi into an emergency marriage undecided. Gulabi is just a dunce.. see what her daughter is going through, one minute she's like " the relationship between a Landlord and a Bedni is all about Need, never Love"..the next minute "Sugni, Adi is right, you have to stand by him blaaaaah blaaaaah"(I guess she forgot Adi is a Landlord too) *protective mother* . Sugni's step brother and Vikram's Sister( 2 warring families) Okay grin. *roll eyes* Sugni is beginning to sound like Arti...who send you to sacrifice your happiness biko? This mansion arrangement sweet Gulabi die...this madness should have ended after Vikram was exposed, but no! She, Adi and Reva carried out a scam. Imagine the embarrassment she's getting from Vikram's mum? Gulabi carry your daughter go house joor? Shameless!!

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
blazer90707:

Yes ooh.see as he was even sizing yuvraj

Lol...the evil eye no be today o
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by slyowokoya(f): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
I can't stand to watch breaking free anymore. Its rubbish now just like eternal love.
Why do these series try so hard to make love look like something stupid, mad, obsessive, crazy, uncontrollable. Love turns good people to horrible people who don't care what they do even to the one they claim they love so passionately. I don't want to ever love like that. Too much stress.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Good for you silly Sugni,i can't stand watching her and Adi.Mama Vik doing her job well,if she was with Vikram,he would have protected her,even his mother would be forced to respect her,but she chose lizard and weak Adi instead,good for u silly sugni.The nerve Gulabi has,she thinks everyone is Vikram she can talk to anyhow,how dare her talk to mama Vikram like that?if it is Jwala Singh now she will become dumb mtchew.Shameless Gulabi!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
ujugladys:
Good for you silly Sugni,i can't stand watching her and Adi.Mama Vik doing her job well, if she was with Vikram,he would have protected her ,even his mother would be forced to respect her,but she chose lizard and weak Adi instead,good for u silly sugni

Ask for. ..Vikram has a way of convincing the women in his life. His mum only allowed Sugni into the mansion after he intervened
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ask for. ..Vikram has a way of convincing the women in his life. His mum only allowed Sugni into the mansion after he intervened
yeah
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by nanalady(f): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Gulabiana..!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Vikram's Sister inlaw gringringringringrin
"24 hours entertainment in the mansion". Never a dull moment in Vikram's house o. What happened to Sugni's pebbles? Since she begin lie pass devil. .she troway them one side

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.