Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1292238 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Theres this Ghen Ghen song that they play when things are happening on breaking free. It was played when Vikram was driving recklessly to stop the veneration..when Sugni fell into the pond..and even at the wedding today etc. It's an all male thingy...like a chant, anyone knows how I can get it. Shazam just wouldn't help

Browse on the songs used in d film.. Dats wat I do when searching for the music in a film nd shazam delays to start.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Browse on the songs used in d film.. Dats wat I do when searching for the music in a film nd shazam delays to start.

Okedoaks...

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Shoooo!! PIA!! Oh my word, so it was a dream? Jay Walia obviously still has feelings for Pia..he still thinks about her.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
It is like today is revelation day grin..... DESTINY... BREAKING FREE... NEXT IS THE PROMISE.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wait it's like the title of "Daughter In-Law" they withdraw money for bank in India cheesy.... Nawa oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
haliluck:
Chaiii 2day Suryakant is jus dashin slaps left ryt nd center
Mennnnn no be play play @ all.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ranveer kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss *his Royal cuteness*
(Vikram's Sister inlaw na Doc). Eish! Dull-geet no try at all . Sahiba leave that craze man alone o, i hope Malika is not an accomplice to Dull-geet's madness
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Had it bin sugni marry Vikram,he for surely protect her from all dis insult and knws hw to play his card wit his family,thou Adi try small sha,Imagine how the in laws show her are space sharperly. O ma shey oooo.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by haliluck(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ranveer's dr in eternal love is Landlord Vikram's wife in breaking free
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can any one tell me y mr jay gave pia a slap,I was attending to my baby then.plssss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by rossyc(f): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
This eternal love is getting complicated. Ranveer in a mental hospital hmmm.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Blossom023:

Chai...the thing no dey the soundtrack listing o. Na Gulabi Rai dance song naim dem sample there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fialm:
Can any one tell me y mr jay gave pia a slap,I was attending to my baby then.plssss

Ewo!!. .Jay slapped Pia? i missed it too. About time he slapped some sense into her though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
rossyc:
This eternal love is getting complicated. Ranveer in a mental hospital hmmm.

gringringringrin The sane person is in a Mental Hospital(Ranveer) while the insane one (Dull-geet) is roaming free.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ladylaurel(f): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Some one pls tell me the Indian name of eternal love.
Thanks in advance
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by tomisinbaby(f): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
ladylaurel:
Some one pls tell me the Indian name of eternal love.
Thanks in advance
Rab se sona issq
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Oohgae: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
All these fuss abt male children everywhere...painful part was where the girls had to piggyback each other when they saw their father doing that to yuviraj...

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
walahi
I have no word for sugni

I know lizard face adi will agree to the marriage

mumu oshi

and some people will open mouth and call vikram a villain

all these thing no reach make person craze

my poor poor vikram

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
aanumama:
Today's Episode bad gan on destiny,
omo ale is finally out of the house.
I pity menka small sha grin grin grin

No be small thing o...kai! Katalyst just nail Yuvraj coffin.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
mistytohcute:
walahi

I have no word for sugni

I know lizard face adi will agree to the marriage

mumu oshi

and some people will open mouth and call vikram a villain

all these thing no reach make person craze

my poor poor vikram

Just leave Sugni...she don henter* one chance!
She wan pepper Vikram. .na herself she go pepper when time risch
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Just leave Sugni...she don henter* one chance! She wan pepper Vikram. .na herself she go pepper when time risch

I think say na sahiba mumu pass

but sugni collect award for mumuness

5 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
mistytohcute:

I think say na sahiba mumu pass

but sugni collect award for mumuness

I think say she go try explain wetin happen to Vikram, atleast clear his doubts and shame Reva but for where? Piaam. .she run go marry her side dude grin . Interesting days ahead

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think say she go try explain wetin happen to Vikram, atleast clear his doubts and shame Reva but for where? Piaam. .she run go marry her side dude grin . Interesting days ahead

and that mumu side dude go dey smile inside

if sugni falls in love with him

I no watch again

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Chai...the thing no dey the soundtrack listing o. Na Gulabi Rai dance song naim dem sample there undecided

Oops undecided
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Dull-geet worry shaaa! See him oppressing Ranveer with Malika's money? Anyway...na Ranveer start this battle for London

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2015
mistytohcute:

and that mumu side dude go dey smile inside

if sugni falls in love with him

I no watch again

I go watch o..because Vikram will constantly be in their faces to torment them. He's been quiet for far too long grin . Dem go hear am

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I go watch o..because Vikram will constantly be in their faces to torment them. He's been quiet for far too long grin . Dem go hear am
Update please,i am missing in action
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Saw the Preview for Breaking Free this week...Trouble o!!
@ ujugladys...let me just give you nutshell gist

After Vikram accused Sugni of trying to kill him, he slammed Gulabi for Sugni's upbringing..an upset Sugni ran to the wedding guests downstairs that she needed to make a confession, just then Vikram came downstairs with his loaded gun..he gave Adi some good beating and called him a traitor etc. Sugni came to Adi's defence saying Vikram can't keep beating people because he wants her and that she was doing him a favour by calling off the wedding but she wouldn't anymore, she dragged Adi away from Vikram and handed him vermilion to apply on her forehead, Adi obliged. Vikram got really angry and pointed his gun at Adi asking him to stop the joke since getting married every week was now a hobby for them grin , Sugni took the gun from Vikram aiming her head. Adi asked the priest to start reciting their martial chants..they both went round their holy fire 7times with Sugni still holding the gun to her head. She got her nuptial necklace and REVA sprung into action...after humiliating Sugni calling her names, she finally exposed her true identity. Vikram's mum was dazed..Sugni tried explaining to Vikram's mum with the help of Gulabi but Mama Diva shut them up saying she would never recognise Sugni as a daughter inlaw because she has been lied to..they were asked to leave, Adi stopped them saying his wife stays with him blaah blaah. Gulabi left leaving Sugni with her choice of husband* . Vikram's mum refused Sugni entry into the mansion..Vikram begs on their behalf with Adi and Sugni looking stunned, they were allowed in. The end.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Saw the Preview for Breaking Free this week...Trouble o!!
@ ujugladys...let me just give you nutshell gist

After Vikram accused Sugni of trying to kill him, he slammed Gulabi for Sugni's upbringing..an upset Sugni ran to the wedding guests downstairs that she needed to make a confession, just then Vikram came downstairs with his loaded gun..he gave Adi some good beating and called him a traitor etc. Sugni came to Adi's defence saying Vikram can't keep beating people because he wants her and that she was doing him a favour by calling off the wedding but she wouldn't anymore, she dragged Adi away from Vikram and handed him vermilion to apply on her forehead, Adi obliged. Vikram got really angry and pointed his gun at Adi asking him to stop the joke since getting married every week was now a hobby for them grin , Sugni took the gun from Vikram aiming her head. Adi asked the priest to start reciting their martial chants..they both went round their holy fire 7times with Sugni still holding the gun to her head. She got her nuptial necklace and REVA sprung into action...after humiliating Sugni calling her names, she finally exposed her true identity. Vikram's mum was dazed..Sugni tried explaining to Vikram's mum with the help of Gulabi but Mama Diva shut them up saying she would never recognise Sugni as a daughter inlaw because she has been lied to..they were asked to leave, Adi stopped them saying his wife stays with him blaah blaah. Gulabi left leaving Sugni with her choice of husband* . Vikram's mum refused Sugni entry into the mansion..Vikram begs on their behalf with Adi and Sugni looking stunned, they were allowed in. The end.

Thank you so so much, I hope to watch it by 2moro when I get back

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by queenhecate: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Is there a clique here??
I remember pleading for a summary some pages back and no one deigned to answer.
But this summary here seemingly without a serious request??
Not cool guys.......... Not cool at all.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
queenhecate:
Is there a clique here??

If you ask vaguely you might not get a reply...just look for a moniker you know is interested in the soap you want an update on and quote them, we aren't all interested in the same soap here
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
queenhecate:
Is there a clique here??

Though I know is painful when u request for updates and no one deems it fit to respond to ur request, such has happened to me before, But That Is If U Didn't Mention Anyone To Help U Out With That.
And then again is not everyone that will have the strength and time to voluntarily type long thing without specific mention.
So no mention me oo, grin . na by chance I dey watch my own oo, u might even have more chances grin than me.With the daily comments, u get know those who will be of help with the updates; if I happen to be one ( by chance oo grin ) I will definitely respond.

At this point I wanna say Larrybabe pls come back we miss u .

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.