Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,624 members, 7,914,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:09 AM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1298107 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
carolsbrave:
yea I saw him too, he looks cute unlike in eternal love they made him look more older dere
I dey tell you! That man is cute.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Finally Sabitri can open her mouth and fight for her right grin grin grin
I'm beginning to Love her now!
Abeg make zeeworld no turn her to mumu again o!

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
What's with the hunger strike in the Guariodia family? Both wives quarrelling with food. ..hmmnn, Destiny is becoming interesting. Why's that con artist Katiri calling Savitri by her name, yet calls her pi;mp " madam Rosili "? She no get elders for her fake " Royal family " nii? KOOL KARAN ain't that cool to me anymore, he's the freak I always thought he was.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
Reva Reva Reva...smh
Gulabi suddenly thinks everyone is Sugni's baby sitter. Silly Filly!! She thinks everyone is Vikram who takes shiii from her and Sugni
Adi dreaming about Sugni...his dreams will soon come true. Imagine Reva?? Everyone has changed into sneaky monsters..why wouldn't Vikram? Imagine what he's gone through from the people he calls family, and I expect him to remain the same? Not at all!! Lol..Jwala's son wan kee him step mama grin . Reva is a big Scam grin See as them dey fear other Landlords. ..Vikram just sold his for Sugni's love. Atleast Sugni and Adi are using their brains now. ...trying to figure out Reva's plans.
Oh Vikraaaaam!! shocked cry . So after all this, one expects Vikram to remain a Saint?? EZIOKWU!! At this point he's permitted to be the Devil himself.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by ujugladys(f): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gulabi has forgotten she is a bedni, Vikram's mum did well to put her in her place.All these plenty Adi and Sugni's scene is turning my stomach and making me loose interest in this wonderful soap.OMG,Vikram has been stabbed!!! And I am going to miss 2moro and Fridays episode sad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
ujugladys:
Gulabi has forgotten she is a bedni, Vikram's mum did well to put her in her place

That's how she likes being treated...she doesn't value respect. Everybody no be Vikram joor
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Karan. .another character, hope no be him kee Sachiacam o. This one wey him dey stalk Laxmi left right center. *applause Savitri...applause* Menka sorry o . I can't wait for Katiri/Bhavitra to be busted

He killed satyaakam.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Blossom023:

He killed satyaakam.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat shocked No talk again
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dis Reva wit her lipstick below her noise eh, who does dat? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
Sungi am here# in Vikram's voice
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
carolsbrave:
Dis Reva wit her lipstick below her noise eh, who does dat? shocked shocked shocked

She's dey try create the illusion of fuller lips. ...i wonder why she no paint am reach nose

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kilode100(f): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
Blossom023:

He killed satyaakam.

Serious?
Why?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
And see the devil Gulabi and Adi are making efforts(according to them) to save her already dead marriage
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

Serious?
Why?
If I talk. Pesin go carry him rotten fingers shout for me, angry .. .
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bi0nics: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Blossom023:

If I talk. Pesin go carry him rotten fingers shout for me, angry .. .

D0NT w0rry

Na Keyb0ard u g0 use

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
please who get link to read The promise I no fit handle Bani wahala daily
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
sorry guys for the diversion, just feel like sharing this with you guys.

Solve this maths

This is incredible and Unbelievable!!
Check it out:-

1. Take the last 2 digit of your phone number.

2. Multiply it by 2

3. Add 5 to it

4. Multiply the answer by 50

5. Add 1765

7. Subtract your year of birth

Answer you get must be four digits.
- The first two digits is the last two digits oft your phone no.

- The last two digits is your AGE!!
Check and prove me wrong!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm...Malika just confirmed her "one chance" entry. "because I love you Dull-geet". Her body go soon tell her as Vikram own dey tell am now.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
bbeckky:
And see the devil Gulabi and Adi are making efforts(according to them) to save her already dead marriage

You can imagine? That's why Vikram wants out without looking back
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2015
sophiadfirst:
sorry guys for the diversion, just feel like sharing this with you guys.

Solve this maths

This is incredible and Unbelievable!!
Check it out:-

1. Take the last 2 digit of your phone number.

2. Multiply it by 2

3. Add 5 to it

4. Multiply the answer by 50

5. Add 1765

7. Subtract your year of birth

Answer you get must be four digits.
- The first two digits is the last two digits oft your phone no.

- The last two digits is your AGE!!
Check and prove me wrong!
oooooo my Gush literally jaw dropping dis is awesome tnx

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by lollyberry: 7:40am On Jul 23, 2015
[url]<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www./embed/video/x16h2lc" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www./video/x16h2lc_gurmeet-kratika-saiyaara_shortfilms" target="_blank">Gurmeet &amp; Kratika - Saiyaara</a> <i>by <a href="http://www./lightinsky92" target="_blank">lightinsky92</a></i>[/url]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 7:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

She's dey try create the illusion of fuller lips. ...i wonder why she no paint am reach nose
Una hatred for Reva too much o. She doesn't paint herself on set,i hope y'all know that.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by J3da: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Una hatred for Reva too much o. She doesn't paint herself on set,i hope y'all know that.
But she has the right to decide her choice of style... She gat no excuse, so stop creating one for her!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2015
J3da:

But she has the right to decide her choice of style... She gat no excuse, so stop creating one for her!
Ha! How am i creating one for her? The producers have the right to decide how she appears on set. Their authority totally supercedes what she wants. Pls stop being sentimental over a screen figure.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2015
carolsbrave:
oooooo my Gush literally jaw dropping dis is awesome tnx
smiley grin U re welcome.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Ibiakwa smiley?? Why Sugni no draw her eyebrows reach her hairline. So make she resemble "joker" because she no dey paint herself for set? Hatred ke...from Gulabi to Reva. Wokay? It's her thing and she feels comfortable with it; don't blame it on the producers/make up artist
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Ibiakwa smiley?? Why Sugni no draw her eyebrows reach her hairline. So make she resemble "joker" because she no dey paint herself for set? Hatred ke...from Gulabi to Reva. Wokay? It's her thing and she feels comfortable with it; don't blame it on the producers/make up artist
Well, the lady behind Reva doesn't apply her lipstick like that. The problem is with the MUAs,she has very thin lips,so they apply it that way. It's not her thing otherwise that Gayatri's Pink eyeshadow or Menka's Doll face or Aarti's excess Blush is normal. Na producer/mua directives.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Well, the lady behind Reva doesn't apply her lipstick like that. The problem is with the MUAs,she has very thin lips,so they apply it that way. It's not her thing otherwise that Gayatri's Pink eyeshadow or Menka's Doll face or Aarti's excess Blush is normal. Na producer/mua directives.

And she can't fit to teeh dem "mba"? Clap for yasef..Gulabi for wear designers moustache too, afterall she's a mother acting a role of both parents combined
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by bbeckky: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
I can't even imagine the hell he went thru for dos 9 miserable years with her...goshhhh. so much evil in one person
Forwetinnah:

You can imagine? That's why Vikram wants out without looking back
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Fialm: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
When will laali return nw? The promise just dey boring,gush.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2015
Hmmm kool karan
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Lol...i wish them all the best.
I dnt like him again cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.