Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294631 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
Aarti don hang sheta for air with her words oooo
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
Akash be claiming smart he doesn't know that being a heir to someone does not guarantee anything. The man can decide not to give him any of his property when he write his will

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
kaywiluv:

Yeah u can say dat again BRING IT ON Zeeworld Nairaland series
Starring
Protagonist- ScreenDiva
Antagonist(s)- Mistytohcute & Ihuomadinihu
Produced by Kaywiluv
More cast coming up...wen d series begin grin

Haaaa, NL own go pass zeeworld,
people like aunt Maya, calveri and loha Singh are out of this world.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
Is it only me dat noticed dat Arti's preg has refused to grow? Abi d belle neva reach d stage 2 grow big ni?

7 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gush! Is Radha planning to poison Yash and his family? It wouldn't work for her. Aarti,nice one!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Svelteb:
Is it only me dat noticed dat Arti's preg has refused to grow? Abi d belle neva reach d stage 2 grow big ni?

I been wan even ask that question too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by mubzay(f): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I'm not sure he knew about it until Dhanuma called his attention to it, we were told she died in an accident..that person looks mad to me though undecided
am sure the maid knew cuz she went out dt nyt and only to call vikram to come over. She kept quiet until sugni's marriage b4 speaking. #wickedmaid

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by zinylizzy(f): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
So in dis bedni community,no one has thought it right to oppose dis sardakai thing? na only Sugni? dt's y they'l keep taking their husbands from them. mtscheew
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I been wan even ask that question too cheesy
People on the indian thread were complaning too. It's time for Aarti to look like a pregnant woman.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
This "Eternal Love" series is beginning to piss me off! angry

BTW, the "veerey di wedding hai" music video sounds nice everytime it gets aired..gets me flowing to the rhythm cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Svelteb:
You are always pointing out the Obvious....God bless you jawe!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
*Modified

JUMAYIN, larrybabe, Screendiva, Svelteb

Please, what happened during the first 15 minutes or so @ Married Again today?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2015
mubzay:
am sure the maid knew cuz she went out dt nyt and only to call vikram to come over. She kept quiet until sugni's marriage b4 speaking. #wickedmaid

Very wicked o, with the big black dot on her forehead.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2015
Teri mahimar aparampaaarrrrr....love d song though
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2015
Adesiji77:
This "Eternal Love" series is beginning to piss me off! angry

BTW, the "veerey di wedding hai" music video sounds nice everytime it gets aired..gets me flowing to the rhythm cheesy

Please whats happening on eternal love, wer I am no zee world.. Tchww.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2015
Blossom023:

Please whats happening on eternal love, wer I am no zee world.. Tchww.

sahiba and ranveer about to get married

daljeet was captured by ranveer goons

jasmeet is going to India

and as usual papa sahiba is crying like a woman

3 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2015
JUMAYIN:

me too
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

sahiba and ranveer about to get married

daljeet was captured by ranveer goons

jasmeet is going to India

and as usual papa sahiba is crying like a woman

That man tire me, he should have been daljeet father,
I hope he gets there before the wedding o.

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

You are always pointing out the Obvious....God bless you jawe!
Tnx, nd God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Svelteb(f): 8:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Adesiji77:
JUMAYIN, larrybabe, Screendiva, Svelteb

Please, what happened during the first 15 minutes or so today?

the 1st 15mins of which series?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Aolly(f): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2015
I don't know why u guys are condeming Eternal love,to me is very interesting nd it is full of suspence.I agreed that dolgeet is mumu infact i call him dondy but if u follow d story line of, u wil enjoy it. forget about ur first impression nd try to concentrate on the present.Initially,whn it started,i was also of d view that is not it but 2day,i must confess 2 u, that it is the only series that i do on d gen 2 watch whenever there is power failure. I can wait for d next episode,i hope dondy gets der before they tie the knot. And then,the movie for sunday, i cant recollect the name cos it's so long,no body is even talking about it.It's staring Amtar Bashar,one of the greatest indian actor, i lov him so much. Mehn!! he is now very old, back then, in d days of Toofan,Khabi Khabi,he use to make my day hence i fell in love with him. cant wait to watch d movie.

6 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2015
Svelteb:
the 1st 15mins of which series?

Sorry, it's "Married Again"
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2015
aanumama:

That man tire me, he should have been daljeet father,
I hope he gets there before the wedding o.

grin

They really fit each other...assuming he had a so, I would said ranveer and that "son" were switched at birth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2015
Aolly:
I don't know why u guys are condeming Eternal love,to me is very interesting nd it is full of suspence.I agreed that dolgeet is mumu infact i call him dondy but if u follow d story line of, u wil enjoy it. forget about ur first impression nd try to concentrate on the present.Initially,whn it started,i was also of d view that is not it but 2day,i must confess 2 u, that it is the only series that i do on d gen 2 watch whenever there is power failure. I can wait for d next episode,i hope dondy gets der before they tie the knot. And then,the movie for sunday, i cant recollect the name cos it's so long,no body is even talking about it.It's staring Amtar Bashar,one of the greatest indian actor, i lov him so much. Mehn!! he is now very old, back then, in d days of Toofan,Khabi Khabi,he use to make my day hence i fell in love with him. cant wait to watch d movie.

I get your point...maybe it was yesterday's "suspenses" and "injustices" that put me off.

I was initially indifferent to "Eternal Love" but as the plot unfolded, I took a liking to it except yesterday's episode smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2015
JUMAYIN:

You don't like "veeray di wedding hai" and one that starts with "do you know the colour of love" (I have forgotten the title?

In my opinion, they are about the "sweetest" wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2015
Adesiji77:

You don't like "veeray di wedding hai" and one that starts with "do you know the colour of love" (I have forgotten the title?

In my opinion, they are about the "sweetest" wink

have u heard TITLI, BE INTEHA

in my opinion they are the best

I had to download it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

I had to download it

Do they show them on Zee World? Will check them out.

I actually downloaded "veeray di wedding hai".

"Lungi Dance" sounds nice too.

These Indians are good at choreography.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Adesiji77:

Do they show them on Zee World? Will check them out.
I actually downloaded "veeray di wedding hai".
"Lungi Dance" sounds nice too.
These Indians are good at choreography.

yeah on zee world
titli from chennnai express

be inteha from race 2
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

yeah on zee world

titli from chennnai express

be inteha from race 2

Really?

I just watched "Party On My Mind"

These Indians are damn good!

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
1234 get on the dance floor-from chennai express is my favourite.the song,the beats and the chreography is on point.any idea on where i can download it?

4 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by charly4lyf(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls where can someone download all these series, i really need it
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
mistytohcute:

I had to download it

This geeh is in my head oooo!! Chai
Downloaded 'Be inteha' the first time I heard it..i like
Tera naam doon too
The songs from Chennai express are also good

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.