Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294633 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
blazer90707:
1234 get on the dance floor-from chennai express is my favourite.the song,the beats and the chreography is on point.any idea on where i can download it?

waptrick
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

This geeh is in my head oooo!! Chai Downloaded 'Be inteha' the first time I heard it..i like Tera naam doon too The songs from Chennai express are also good
we've got the same taste
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

This geeh is in my head oooo!! Chai
Downloaded 'Be inteha' the first time I heard it..i like
Tera naam doon too
The songs from Chennai express are also good
The Titli song from Chennai express is my favourite,OMG!
Right now,i have downloaded numerous indian ring tones and music. Am also conducting a research on indian musical instruments.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BONES488: 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
ScreenDiva:
e don tay wey I read am online, I will search for it and send you the link later.

Thanks
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
Akash be claiming smart he doesn't know that being a heir to someone does not guarantee anything. The man can decide not to give him any of his property when he write his will

I don't think Akash is the eldest son, akash and Yash shd be of d same age, brijhane wld still be d eldest, him just dey decieve himsef...
And I noticed Rahna( Akash mother) is hiding a secret...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2015
blazer90707:
1234 get on the dance floor-from chennai express is my favourite.the song,the beats and the chreography is on point.any idea on where i can download it?
I thought I was the only one who is in love with the song, the steps and the beatings! That video is just wooow....I love the concept! The villagers dancing , the settings and the fact that it was shot in the night....mehn e too make sense!!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
kaywiluv:

I don't think Akash is the eldest son, akash and Yash shd be of d same age, brijhane wld still be d eldest, him just dey decieve himsef...
And I noticed Rahna( Akash mother) is hiding a secret...
yes d real truth is that yash is rah a son while akash is suraj's wife son
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

I thought I was the only one who is in love with the song, the steps and the beatings! That video is just wooow....I love the concept! The villagers dancing , the settings and the fact that it was shot in the night....mehn e too make sense!!!!
the truth is that all the song sung in chennai express are all interesting I mean if u watch d movie on DVD you will enjoy the concept of all d songs in chennai express
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
yes d real truth is that yash is rah a son while akash is suraj's wife son

Yeah but Yash is still a scindhia
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

The Titli song from Chennai express is my favourite,OMG!
Right now,i have downloaded numerous indian ring tones and music. Am also conducting a research on indian musical instruments.

Me na translation I dey find hioo...
Be Inteha my favourite. .starts off with the hook, paaause..then breaks into the 1st verse with instruments and all. Nice arrangement.

These DID kids dey try sha
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2015
Wow!!!This little girl in DID little master is awesome!!!
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2015
The one dancing now reminds me of Sugni at the carnival, half male..half female
And she has been eliminated angry . Why??

The plump boy is an insane Dancer though...i noticed he's lost some weight

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by blazer90707: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls where can i download the video nt audio of 1234 get on the dance floor from chennai express
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
Here comes the popular soundtrack grin
*moving my waist with my hands on my hips*
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Here comes the popular soundtrack grin
*moving my waist with my hands on my hips*

Which one was that? smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
atoleybaba:
the truth is that all the song sung in chennai express are all interesting I mean if u watch d movie on DVD you will enjoy the concept of all d songs in chennai express
Oh really? Awwwh....I am so gonna get the movie then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The one dancing now reminds me of Sugni at the carnival, half male..half female
And she has been eliminated angry . Why??
Really? shocked the only kid that got my attention? That's unfair! I wonder what their judgements are based upon...smh.

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2015
Adesiji77:

Which one was that? smiley

Desi boys
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
Awww...the little boy looking dapper in his shoot**
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Desi boys

Ok
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
"Tera naam doon" now playing kiss
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by atoleybaba(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
kaywiluv:

Yeah but Yash is still a scindhia
yes....Buh he that makes him d outsider
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
*singing and shaking head* "Blame the Night" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Trypa(f): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
No body wAnnA help mi on update on married again it's not fair o :'
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2015
Trypa:

@Svelteb, Forwetinna, larrybabe, JUMAYIN
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2015
I enjoy DID little masters o. It was fun
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kachiyy(f): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
it seems my baby faced Vikram is hiding a woman... hmmm, is she the dead wife... something has to break him and sugni up
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2015
@mistytohcute...God bless u for Givin us d website to download dos lovely music from zeeworld...I listen to dem when m stressed,it cools me down...by d way Tera naam doon is interesting,dope musik
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
Generalkorex:
I enjoy DID little masters o.
It was fun
I had a nice time watching it

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
Trypa:
my dear, as much as I would Av love to help narrate, am not good at it...@all where is larrybabe o, I hope she is fine.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Generalkorex(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
JUMAYIN:
I had a nice time watching it
this is d 1st time am watching zeeworld after 2 good month wats going on
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Trypa(f): 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
JUMAYIN:
my dear, as much as I would Av love to help narrate, am not good at it...@all where is larrybabe o, I hope she is fine.

Ok tnkz

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.