Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,612 members, 7,888,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (1294631 Views)

Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:
The one dancing now reminds me of Sugni at the carnival, half male..half female
And she has been eliminated angry . Why??

The plump boy is an insane Dancer though...i noticed he's lost some weight

I think that boy is going to win

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by JUMAYIN(f): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
mistytohcute:

I think that boy is going to win
the other skinny guy will win
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow, how time flies and changes everything. Only for me come back I didn't see my love Shekhar and his wife Laali (the series' entirely) on my screen only to hear stories that touch called production break, leaving only married again to console me as the series I knew before I left home for camp. And I can see many episodes has passed with many unfolded secrets and of course the once upon a time love raving husband has turned to a wonderful, caring, and best loving husband Aarti has always wished for. Then the rest of the family members still looking at them with one eye the way they change from one fine xter to an evil one especially Suraj, prashant's dad, the new proposed Suraj son and of course the defending champion of evil aunty maya. More greese to elbows of Yash mum, patrik, bhaverni, and I don't quite understand Vidhi's xter now oo. I thank God for the new diversion to the story, with Yash not being Suraj son, the DNA testing of Suraj and the new proposing son, at least it will add spice to the soap no be only Aarti and Yash love family circle we go dey watch for married again cos na boring tinz be dat.
For the destiny, in short my interest in that had reduced drastically. The last episode I saw before I left was when son yuraj came back from wherever he was before, fastward to now, yuraj wants to marry a girl that has a questionable xter ( that's his biz shall may be na birds of the same feather) and it fits menka very well. Laskmi the ever fearless girl among the four, may be ur courage go spur u to action, make u go marry ur love, I no know wetin him do ur papa. Then interesting one is the that goes out at night like an ogbanje man leaving his wife on wonder and fear. In short movie I no still understand.
Hmmm, my new no.1 Love series na BREAKING FREE ooo. U know when I was at the camp and saw some of ur updates with breaking free in it; I was like they don start another soap? and in my mind I was like, it might not be interesting and i might not follow up when I come back, but Wow with the beautiful mother and daughter ( Sugni) dis two follow they make me like the movie. My people talk say if u see/like the face of ur soup, then u can do more eba for it. Apart from it, and what ve been aired the plot seems very interesting with the case system abi class disparities b/w the landlords and the bedis (bedis if am correct), the love between landlord Vikram and our " naive" Sugni, "Adii and the English woman", the was dead but now risen former wife of landlord vikramson, and of course the funny mumu money enticing family of Sugni. In short I so much this series.
To all the narrators and updators of the daily series, the lord is ur muscle as u keep up the good work. Will be traveling back tomorrow . already missing the soaps and this weeks episodes adverts seems more interesting, for both breaking free and married again.

8 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
JUMAYIN:

the dark one abi

he has a chance

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
@sophiadfirst did u get name from that cartoon airing on Disney Junior
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2015
JUMAYIN:

The dark skinned one shey...i mean the Jack Sparrow of yesterday?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
*singing* Pooche Jo Koyi Toh Tera Naam Doon
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Touching performance. ...
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2015
mistytohcute:
@sophiadfirst did u get name from that cartoon airing on Disney Junior
U mean my moniker name. Obviously YES smiley smiley
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Sorry i didn't get, which name exactly are u referring to?

I've just seen the name before
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2015
sophiadfirst:
Sorry i didn't get, which name exactly are u referring to?

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
mistytohcute:

I now get u.
And yeah is from Disney junior
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Amitabh Bachan in the building....

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Adesiji77: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Amitabh Bachan in the building....

Now following... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2015
Dis film got me crying at De last scene, nice Amitah Bachan

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Aolly(f): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
Amitabh Bachan my love,he is really old now,i hav missed watching him. infact, i wil go get his old movies. Lov u Amitabh Bachan. Bbudda Hoga Terra Baap,a really nice movie.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Ihuomadinihu: 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Who is that cute guy with shoulder lenght hair on DID masters? Am looking our for him not the kidswink.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
I tink his dere as guest appearance his cute grin
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
Who is that cute guy with shoulder lenght hair on DID masters? Am looking our for him not the kidswink.

The Terence guy I guess?? He's one of the best indian choreographers [ like they said] Dude danced himself off the stage...my heart skipped
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Watched destiny on YouTube.. That movie just keeps going round and round.. But interesting sha... Since there is no zee world here, im Just bored.. Tried watching married again, not interesting to me, even breaking free.. Please who can tell me wats happening on destiny and eternal love. That yas, seen her in two movies wer she wants to kill herself for a man, not sure I like her anymore. Somebody please tell zee world to bring laali back, e don do for production break.. Even saloni.
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2015
Breaking Free this week scares me... sad . Dhanuma why?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Breaking Free this week scares me... sad . Dhanuma why?

Lol

that's the kind of suspense I like

it keeps the movie interesting
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 1:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
Arti you try, you hear?? Breaking into someone's home just to vindicate a man who made your life hell over your Divorce? What a wonderful daughter inlaw?? undecided Everyone else is waiting for the DNA test but not you angry
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2015
poshest:
chai dem don come open shop here o. jummaima abeg we need pix of the product. i fit need am for my kitchen. screendiva, ihuomandinihu, mistytohcute abeg make una no vex. e don do. yash loves u all

grin

1 Like

Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Jummaima(f): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
Jummaima:
On a lighter note. Have you all seen that fruit Pop that was advertised on zeeworld? For cutting fruits and other stuffs into fun shapes and sizes. Kindly buzz me if you are interested in buying one.

BB 7FE56DD2
Whatsapp: 08097675266

Thx wink
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by jerrynazi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
nawa o so nobody wan post married again update for here again
na God i take dey beg any person wey dey post ham God go dey bless d person
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oooooo Sahiba n Reveer won't kill me ooo# can't wait 1for married again Aarti mama
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by kaywiluv(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2015
carolsbrave:
Oooooo Sahiba n Reveer won't kill me ooo# can't wait 1for married again Aarti mama

What happened in todays episode of eternal love?
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Somex10202(m): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
jerrynazi:
nawa o so nobody wan post married again update for here again
na God i take dey beg any person wey dey post ham God go dey bless d person
Nothing much last week in married again it depends the last episode you watch.Ansh has being found,parchant dad kidnap him.A lady shows up and said he had a son for yash dad 30yrs ago,this week we expecting a DNA to confirm if the child belong to yash dad
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by Forwetinnah: 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2015
I want to be Sugni right noooow!! See spoiling. embarassed . Babe totally went shopping instead of working. Adi forming Badoo...put that Jwala man in his place joor. Adi's mum is mean, she did a good job in soaking Sugni's family in bleach. Choi! Explosive!! Wahala everywhere!! Gulabi is going about this the wrong way, going there late at night to shout down Vikram's mansion...she should have confronted him at Reva Manzil instead
Re: Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page by carolsbrave(f): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2015
Rewa jst twisting insults on my swt Sungi, wicked woman maybe aunt Maya is her sister grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (385) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.