Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? (5310 Views)

Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val / Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nneka123:
see this one , since when did we become friends?! you better wake up from that dream of yours! friends na undecided tah!

Drop the act babe
I like your style
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
RicKyRichards! cheesy

I just like him grin, my only true friend cry smiley
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

Drop the act babe
I like your style
But i don't like your style na undecided
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
naijaboiy:
I don't have a val embarassed
ouch!!!

u just broke my heart.

how can you forget so soon

embarassed
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nneka123:
But i don't like your style na undecided

Then go fvck yourselfangry
Senseless igbotic biitch tongue
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

I saw that coming...Always bitter. grin bye! have a nice night tongue
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2015
Nneka123:
RicKyRichards! cheesy

I just like him grin, my only true friend cry smiley
Hehe...Nneka...you know the feeling's mutual. grin
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by MozB: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

I knew this gal was trouble.
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
seriousbabe:

And u said u are now born again undecided
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Boland(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2015
Maybe funmilayoB. I think she's cool.
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Hehe...Nneka...you know the feeling's mutual. grin
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2015
I need just one person, jmoore . there is something unique about him.

p.s I ain't crushing on him oh.
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by tosyne2much(m): 1:08am On Feb 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
Awww darl, thanks!

I'd equally love to meet you smiley, I am riding solo and really don't know what val ll be like undecideduntil the day comes first sha. How ll you be celebrating yours
cool
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by ronald4lif(m): 1:11am On Feb 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
cool

Naso bro, na you wey be chair get this val, lewa them full your side no doubt wink
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:42am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi. That lady's intelligence and articulate stance on every discourse gives me chills. Oh my God *covers face*

1 Like

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by haryormeedeh(f): 3:59am On Feb 12, 2015
tosyne2much, he is very cool tho he is fond of "ten types of ..." , he is still my favorite nairalander.
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by MizMyColi(f): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Miz MyColi. That lady's intelligence and articulate stance on every discourse gives me chills. Oh my God *covers face*

grin
smiley
wink
cheesy

This is sweet!
Your words are impactful. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by naijaboiy: 6:31am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

ouch!!!

u just broke my heart.

how can you forget so soon

embarassed
Ooooops! I'm sorry it skipped my mind. lipsrsealedsad
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by mentorandfriend(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
smiley
wink
cheesy

This is sweet!
Your words are impactful. Thank you.
You're welcome dear. Have I ever told you before on any thread here on nairaland that you take my breath away? I'm serious.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by englishmart(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2015
seriousbabe:
Valentine must not always be about lovers
You could also spend it with friends you care about

For me it would be
Diddydiva
Nneka123
No one else

they are babes too na!
You want your fellow girls to be your Val?
When I'm here? gringrin
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Ooooops! I'm sorry it skipped my mind. lipsrsealedsad
cheesy

good morning
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by naijaboiy: 6:51am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

cheesy

good morning
Nawa o! shocked

You are online 24 hours!!

You don turn NL to your kingdom cheesy
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nawa o! shocked

You are online 24 hours!!

You don turn NL to your kingdom cheesy
no mind me o

am addicted and it's really affecting me.

what do I do?
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by naijaboiy: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

no mind me o

am addicted and it's really affecting me.

what do I do?
Reduce the time you spend on line.
Get more engaged in physical and outdoor activities.
Even if you're not in school yet there are so many things you can do than to sit down and browse Nairaland 24 hours of the 7 days in a week.

I was in your shoes,,so I understand. But it's in your hands o!
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Reduce the time you spend on line.
Get more engaged in physical and outdoor activities.
Even if you're not in school yet there are so many things you can do than to sit down and browse Nairaland 24 hours of the 7 days in a week.

I was in your shoes,,so I understand. But it's in your hands o!
I will do that

thanks!!!
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by naijaboiy: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

I will do that

thanks!!!
You're wise wink
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by jmoore(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2015
Adaobi12:
I need just one person, jmoore . there is something unique about him.

p.s I ain't crushing on him oh.
Ada Ada... smiley
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by MizMyColi(f): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You're welcome dear. Have I ever told you before on any thread here on nairaland that you take my breath away? I'm serious.

*Faints!*
This is too much for me, for real.

You've been very kind to me with your words.
I appreciate people who speak very kindly to and compliment me.
Thank you smiley

Your today is blessed.
You'll not have cause to be alarmed today.
He remains and is always in control.

In your profession, the life giving spirit in you inspires you. You're just set apart, you're different. A true reflector of his glory.

#Bless

2 Likes

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're wise wink
hmmmmm

thanks!!!
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by naijaboiy: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

hmmmmm

thanks!!!
grin
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by wordbank(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie... down to earth kinda girl
I think I like her
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by mentorandfriend(m): 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

*Faints!*
This is too much for me, for real.

You've been very kind to me with your words.
I appreciate people who speak very kindly to and compliment me.
Thank you smiley

Your today is blessed.
You'll not have cause to be alarmed today.
He remains and is always in control.

In your profession, the life giving spirit in you inspires you. You're just set apart, you're different. A true reflector of his glory.

#Bless
Thank you so much. Hopefully one day, by divine providence, I'll co-author a book with you with a focus on young people and global trends. I admire you a lot. Thanks for your kind wishes and prayers for me. I sense today will be a bliss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of A Girl Friend Do I Have? / ** Romancelanders Voice Note 2016 Official Thread ** / My First Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.