Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:48 PM

Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? (5320 Views)

Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val / Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Skii:

i wouldn't even have that, i'd rather you displaced

Motibinu
I no dey do
embarassed embarassed
cry cry
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

Motibinu
I no dey do
embarassed embarassed
cry cry

Eeya,,,oma se o

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Skii:

Eeya,,,oma se o

U see
Am off to bed
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

U see
Am off to bed

No wahala, sweet dreams my dear kiss

p.s. there is just something about you since the very first time we struck a conversation here on NL that got me attracted to you,,,and i still don't know what it is,,,,it just makes me warm towards you,,,,
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Skii:

No wahala, sweet dreams my dear kiss

p.s. there is just something about you since the very first time we struck a conversation here on NL that got me attracted to you,,,and i still don't know what it is,,,,it just makes me warm towards you,,,,

Iyamu a Leo na
cheesy grin
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dyt:

Iyamu a Leo na
cheesy grin

meaning?
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Skii:

meaning?

Lioness are bound to make ppl wanna stay
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Brown's Ex-girlfriend, Karrueche Displays Her Camel Toe In Bikini - Photos / Guys With Small And Average Joystick Share Your Experience Dont Be Shy(pics) / Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.