Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:59 PM

Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? (5312 Views)

Mention A Nairalander You Wish Could Be Your Val / Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by MizMyColi(f): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2015
smiley
grin grin
Sounds like a plan.

It's my pleasure sir.

mentorandfriend:
Thank you so much. Hopefully one day, by divine providence, I'll co-author a book with you with a focus on young people and global trends. I admire you a lot. Thanks for your kind wishes and prayers for me. I sense today will be a bliss.

1 Like

Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by cooljoe(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2015
M sure dey r already booked, bu I'd very much lyk to have msbreezy and/or mznelly, I 4got to add nneka123, dat gal is fineeeeee #olivertwist
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by BluePearls(m): 10:35am On Feb 12, 2015
For me it'd be Nneka1, 2 & 3 lipsrsealed
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Kingblingz(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2015
All them fine girls have been booked!
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2015
jmoore:

Ada Ada... smiley
kedu
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by jmoore(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2015
Adaobi12:
kedu

Adim nma. Dalu oh..
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
damseyl:

You guys are my 'Val' o, so I'm expecting a gift from you grin
ma gifts arnt for free o grin

damseyl:

*where on earth are yoooou?*
The fountain of Knowledge grin

Let's know yours and give reasons....[/quote]
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by MZdamola(f): 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Me nko? No val for me..... angry
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
wordbank:
Kachisbarbie... down to earth kinda girl
I think I like her

Thanks smiley
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by McLove(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
No other person but

1)AmazingAngel
2)AmazingAngel
3)AmazingAngel
no string attached o grin
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
BluePearls:
For me it'd be Nneka1, 2 & 3 lipsrsealed
why you no write my name well grin are you afraid of me? cheesy
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Juliano47(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
dunno why some folks can't hang their clothes where they can reach 'em incase it gets cold undecided .....sad something angry
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by damseyl(f): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really cheesy

Where are we hanging out? smiley
you just tell me smiley
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by damseyl(f): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
are u sure? cos i like him too smiley
I see... tongue
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by damseyl(f): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay! It appears you are riding solo as well cheesy

Even if that's the case the best love one can offer themselves is self-love. No one can love us more than we love ourselves smiley

Anyways, have a blissful val ahead
cool kiss kiss
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by damseyl(f): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dotwillis1:
ma gifts arnt for free o grin
shocked

Dotwillis1:
The fountain of Knowledge grin
cool
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by ronald4lif(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
damseyl:
cool kiss kiss

Thanks love kiss

How are you today
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by ronald4lif(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
cooljoe:
M sure dey r already booked, bu I'd very much lyk to have msbreezy and/or mznelly #olivertwist

How you dey man? Long time, e be like you just dey do underground things wink

And mrsbreezy never dey cooperate? Since last year you begin profess for this babe she suppose understand na grin
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by damseyl(f): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks love kiss

How are you today
fine dear, just bn busy. Tnx
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by cooljoe(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

How you dey man? Long time, e be like you just dey do underground things wink

And mrsbreezy never dey cooperate? Since last year you begin profess for this babe she suppose understand na grin
correct guy awfa. I dey o. Jst dat wen I have natin to say, I do jst dat "say natin". Msbreezy dey o, d gal dey yankee na, me dey naija, distance too much. Anyhw sha, best wishes
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by ronald4lif(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
cooljoe:
correct guy awfa. I dey o. Jst dat wen I have natin to say, I do jst dat "say natin". Msbreezy dey o, d gal dey yankee na, me dey naija, distance too much. Anyhw sha, best wishes

Awww okay bruv I understand, best wishes to you too smiley
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:
Skii
Skii
Skii

Dyt (dytbabe) smiley whats up, how are you,,,sorry I couldn't come through before the weekend, here I am now though, where should I send your belated valentine flowers to?
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Skii:

Dyt (dytbabe) smiley whats up, how are you,,,sorry I couldn't come through before the weekend, here I am now though, where should I send your belated valentine flowers to?

After you have gone with the main babe
Smh
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

After you have gone with the main babe
Smh

Lol,,,,I wasn't even around,,,work commitments

However, I will admit to you that someone currently tops the table,,,however, if you warmly and kindly accept this "match" of belated valentine flowers, you could become level on points in no time

wink
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Skii:

Lol,,,,I wasn't even around,,,work commitments

However, I will admit to you that someone currently tops the table,,,however, if you warmly and kindly accept this "match" of belated valentine flowers, you could become level on points in no time

wink

I don't want
Bai bai
embarassed
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

I don't want
Bai bai
embarassed

Ahn ahn,,,dytbaby,,,It's not like that,,
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Skii:

Ahn ahn,,,dytbaby,,,It's not like that,,

Yh right
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

Yh right

serious,,,if only you knew undecided
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Skii:

serious,,,if only you knew undecided

What's there to know
Isn't it obvious already?
cry
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

What's there to know
Isn't it obvious already?
cry

Well, it depends on how you read it.

Football is one analogy I can use to explain right now,,,

You know (or may not know) how a team tops the table for a while and then towards the end of the season drops points and then a team comes from behind, picks up points, leapfrogs and then wins the title (ask Arsenal fans the year they were 10 or 13 points ahead of Manchester United in the premiership)

My point,,,the season is not yet over,,,
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Skii:

Well, it depends on how you read it.

Football is one analogy I can use to explain right now,,,

You know (or may not know) how a team tops the table for a while and then towards the end of the season drops points and then a team comes from behind, picks up points, leapfrogs and then wins the title (ask Arsenal fans the year they were 10 or 13 points ahead of Manchester United in the premiership)

My point,,,the season is not yet over,,,

I can't share
I don't wanna be second best
cry cry
Re: Three Nairalanders You 'd Love To Be Your Val? by Skii(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dyt:

I can't share
I don't wanna be second best
cry cry

i wouldn't even have that, i'd rather you displaced

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Feelings For My Neighbor's Husband, What Should I Do? / My Husband Set Me Up And Fell For It. / Please Help Me Translate Thus Yoruba Message To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.