Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,645 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:58 PM

Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief (4489 Views)

The Absurdity Of Atheism / The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. / The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:01am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

u wan join,i hope mazaje go like party grin grin grin

i love party as far as the other participant na girl too, both of wuna go experince maximum pleasure wey wuna never experience before.

mazaje dey argue wt me,say him sabi do,lai lai,i no gree, grin grin grin i go swing d guy left,right,down,up center in a jiffing cool

baby mazaje is the boss, so don't try. . . . . mazaje is a king when it comes to the business of giving pleasure. you can't stand the heat and pleasure baby just accept.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:03am On Jan 04, 2009
tope2000:

Mazeje is on a whole different level compare to guys i flirt with grin grin grin
I dash u, na only u fit handle am cheesy grin

baby come and join the pleasurable ride. maximum pleasure that you have never experienced before in your life is guaranteed. just try mazaje you will never regret it.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:06am On Jan 04, 2009
tope2000:

Mazeje is on a whole different level compare to guys i flirt with grin grin grin
I dash u, na only u fit handle am cheesy grin

hahahahhahahaha come and join us and have fun ojare grin grin grin

p.s abeg my dear,did u save my pics d last time?i formatted my system and lost all of them sad ,if u still have it meet me on yim

mazaje:

i love party as far as the other participant na girl too, both of wuna go experince maximum pleasure wey wuna never experience before.

lai lai,tope alone go use her chest wound u,i go use my down below finish u

baby mazaje is the boss, so don't try. . . . . mazaje is a king when it comes to the business of giving pleasure. you can't stand the heat and pleasure baby just accept.

,abeg forget matter mazaje,u cant beat my taking in,swallowing in,and beating in when it comes to satisfaction,i give it out undiluted cool
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by duduspace(m): 3:13am On Jan 04, 2009
@Mazaje and Busybein

Oya, time to make love don end it is now time to make war. Una no dey shame? how person go come religious forum come dey suppress him sugarstick.
abegi, make una careful jare.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:14am On Jan 04, 2009
duduspace:

@Mazaje and Busybein

Oya, time to make love don end it is now time to make war. Una no dey shame? how person go come religious forum come dey suppress him sugarstick.
abegi, make una careful jare.

na who dey suppress him sugar stick? grin grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:15am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

tell her to come and join the ride, she will live to tell the story with smiles of satisfaction on her face.

hahahaha you no never see anything, mazaje's magic fingers, tongue, and stick will leave you girls speechless and wondering what happened to you girls.

abeg forget matter mazaje,u can't beat my taking in,swallowing in,and beating in when it comes to satisfaction,i give it out undiluted cool

ohh baby you never jam, you can't beat me in any way. by the time i lift you and take to to the seventh could you will think its magic.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by tope2000(f): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

baby come and join the pleasurable ride. maximum pleasure that you have never experienced before in your life is guaranteed. just try mazaje you will never regret it.

Buahahahahaha . . . . . oya what have u got to offer, give us a preview na tongue

busybein:

p.s abeg my dear,did u save my pics d last time?i formatted my system and lost all of them sad ,if u still have it meet me on yim

I am waiting for what he has to offer grin

I have ur sexy pix oo but i don't have ur yim undecided

,abeg forget matter mazaje,u can't beat my taking in,swallowing in,and beating in when it comes to satisfaction,i give it out undiluted cool

U dey mind the boy, please show us what u working with first grin tongue
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:19am On Jan 04, 2009
tope2000:

I have ur sexy pix oo but i don't have ur yim undecided

U dey mind the boy, please show me what u working with first grin tongue

oh yeah,my yim will be up for a few secs,grab it

no mind mazaje,him think say na him sabi do,i go finish am one hand grin grin grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:20am On Jan 04, 2009
tope2000:

Buahahahahaha . . . . . oya what have u got to offer, give us a preview na tongue

I am waiting for what he has to offer grin

U dey mind the boy, please show me what u working with first grin tongue

i have an 9 inch magic stick, honey coated tongue that will send you to the seventh cloud and magic fingers that will send shivers down your spine. i repeat maximum pleasure you have never experienced before is guaranteed
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:22am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

tell her to come and join the ride, she will live to tell the story with smiles of satisfaction on her face.

she will

hahahaha you no never see anything, mazaje's magic fingers, tongue, and stick will leave you girls speechless and wondering what happened to you girls.

we hear u,by d time i imprison u in my southern region,u will beg me to free u

by the time i lift you and take to to the seventh could you will think its magic.

u wish honey,u wish,ever heard of a girl making a man speak in tongues and talk dirty,ever heard of a girl,exhausting a guy,dats me
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:22am On Jan 04, 2009
only 9inch mazaje,i deal with 12
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:24am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

no mind mazaje,him think say na him sabi do,i go finish am one hand grin grin grin

baby in your dreams. . . . .mazaje is the boss and king of pleasure, i say go and ask around from friends what mazaje means in hausa.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by tope2000(f): 3:26am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

Added u wink
The guy be all mouth no action cheesy

mazaje:

i have an 9 inch magic stick, honey coated tongue that will send you to the seventh cloud and magic fingers that will send shivers down your spine. i repeat maximum pleasure you have never experienced before is guaranteed

Show me the 9iches stick grin
Quit talking n start showing action grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:28am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

only 9inch mazaje,i deal with 12

stop lying busybien.

wish,ever hearu wish honey,u d of a girl making a man speak in tongues and talk dirty,ever heard of a girl,exhausting a guy,that is me

i said i will leave you speechless and wondering what happened to you. you will not only speak in tongues and talk dirty you will cry in tongues and have visions of pleasure and satisfaction.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:28am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

baby in your dreams. . . . .mazaje is the boss and king of pleasure, i say go and ask around from friends what mazaje means in hausa.

sorry sir busybein is d king of overall sexual satisfaction,try me and u will believe dat a woman can make a  mans kini spins aroind more than d world
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:30am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

stop lying busybien.

ahahaha u think im lying,im saying d truth,i always go for big koboko cool

i said i will leave you speechless and wondering what happened to you. you will not only speak in tongues and talk dirty you will cry in tongues and have visions of pleasure and satisfaction.

well if i were u i'd send all my money down to naija,cos u wouldnt know when u will sign the whole cash to moi,by d time im thru wt ur third leg and make u cumm thru ur throat cool
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2009
tope2000:

The guy be all mouth no action cheesy

Show me the 9iches stick grin
Quit talking n start showing action grin

come and join the pleasurable ride and see for yourself why are you hesitating? have you ever orgasmed 12 times in a row?come in and join the show.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by tope2000(f): 3:33am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

come and join the pleasurable ride and see for yourself why are you hesitating? [b]have you ever orgasmed 12 times in a row?[/b]come in and join the show.

I have, Next??
Or is that u've got? tongue
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:34am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

ahahaha u think I'm lying,I'm saying d truth,i always go for big koboko cool

9 inches na big koboko, mine go bulala you no be small.

well if i were u i'd send all my money down to naija,because u wouldnt know when u will sign the whole cash to moi,by d time I'm through wt ur third leg and make u cumm through ur throat cool

na only throat you dey talk about? me i go make you come through all the openings wey dey your body. i tell you say you go think say person steal something for your body by the time am done with you.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:36am On Jan 04, 2009
tope2000:

I have, Next??
Or is that u've got? tongue

no thats not all i have, i will leave you feeling as if somebody has stolen something from your body. have you ever experienced that before, don't lie
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by tope2000(f): 3:38am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

no thats not all i have, i will leave you feeling as if somebody has stolen something from your body. have you ever experienced that before, don't lie

oh really? i havent felt that one b4 but how excatly r u going to do that.
tell me a little cheesy tongue
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:39am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

9 inches na big koboko, mine go bulala you no be small.

d neighbours will call d police sef,by d time they hear ur screams

na only throat you dey talk about? me i go make you come through all the openings wey dey your body. i tell you say you go think say person steal something for your body by the time am done with you.

naaaa only angle 69 go make u rise and shine grin not to talk of d main action shocked shocked sweetie,u will get it in real hard cool u know d "die hard " and the "f**k u real bad and hard" type,dats wat u will be getting
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:45am On Jan 04, 2009
tope2000:

oh really? i havent felt that one before but how excatly r u going to do that.
tell me a little cheesy tongue

come and join the ride, there is no need telling you about it since you are going to experience and feel it. just jump in and join the ride

busybein:

d neighbours will call d police sef,by d time they hear ur screams

my screams or yours, you will faint over and over, because of pleasure. . . .
naaaa only angle 69 go make u rise and shine grin not to talk of d main action shocked shocked sweetie,u will get it in real hard cool u know d "die hard " and the "f**k u real bad and hard" type,that is what u will be getting

all this one na mouth you dey yarn, i go use my tongue touch ur center of gravity not my fingers, you will squeal of unmeasurable pleasure i assure you.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:51am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

my screams or yours, you will faint over and over, because of pleasure. . . .

faint?as long as i don't faint of boredom I'm cool grin grin

all this one na mouth you dey yarn, i go use my tongue touch ur center of gravity not my fingers, you will squeal of unmeasurable pleasure i assure you

story u don forget say,tipper senior pan abi?if i can wrap 12inches around my finger,then what is 9 inches?with my mouth alone u will reach orgasm like gawd knows how many times,if i don't deal with ur sausage down there and if ur balls don't beg for mercy,know that I'm not into d business
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:59am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

faint?as long as i don't faint of boredom I'm cool grin grin

haba baby maximum pleasure you have never experienced before i assure you.

story u don forget say,tipper senior pan abi?if i can wrap 12inches around my finger,then what is 9 inches?with my mouth alone u will reach orgasm like gawd knows how many times,if i don't deal with ur sausage down there and if ur balls don't beg for mercy,know that I'm not into d business

you just dey talk dey run your mouth. haha you go jam mazaje, you go wonder if men like mazaje dey dis world abi na which kin luck come your way. my tongue and fingers will do things to you that will make you remember forever as long as you live. you will have a feel of what an eagle feels when it is up and flying high in the sky.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 4:05am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

haba baby maximum pleasure you have never experienced before i assure you.

you just dey talk dey run your mouth. haha you go jam mazaje, you go wonder if men like mazaje dey this world abi na which kin luck come your way. my tongue and fingers will do things to you that will make you remember forever as long as you live. you will have a feel of what an eagle feels when it is up and flying high in the sky.

me no dey run my mouth,i dey talk out of xperience, grin grin u know say pleasure dey,another pleasure dey,d one wey i go give u is outt.a of this world cool d one that will give moi a special place in ur heart,d one that will make u live to remember busybein,d one that will make u cu.m just at d mere tot of my name

u don see as people wey dey take cocaine dey take beg people for money to buy d drug,ive u seen d desperation,and plea in their eyes? na so u go take me for  street just for a 2 mins quickie cool cool
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 4:14am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

me no dey run my mouth,i dey talk out of xperience, grin grin u know say pleasure dey,another pleasure dey,d one wey i go give u is outt.a of this world cool d one that will give moi a special place in ur heart,d one that will make u live to remember busybein,d one that will make u cu.m just at d mere tot of my name

u don see as people wey dey take cocaine dey take beg people for money to buy d drug,ive u seen d desperation,and plea in their eyes? na so u go take me for  street just for a 2 mins quickie cool cool

really! ohh nice. . . . no wahala busybein has any man ever left you speechless and in shock? mazaje is not a person to kid around with ohh. in fact na which country you dey for europe? make i warm my private jet come meet you right way.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 4:16am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

really! ohh nice. . . . no wahala busybein has any man ever left you speechless and in shock? mazaje is not a person to kid around with ohh.

yes,no big deal grin grin

in fact na which country you dey for europe? make i warm my private jet come meet you right way.

hahaha hmmm,close by grin grin grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 4:19am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

hahaha hmmm,close by grin grin grin

tell me now you dey fear? i go come bulala you for there.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 4:22am On Jan 04, 2009
mazaje:

tell me now you dey fear? i go come bulala you for there.

guess grin grin grin grin i fit dey finland grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 4:31am On Jan 04, 2009
busybein:

guess grin grin grin grin i fit dey finland grin

you no serious, i dey go sleep abeg see ya another time. we have succeeded in corrupting and defiling the religion forum with our sinful spirit of fornication and sin of the flesh. may god arrest you tonight and whip you into repentance me i don go sleep. bye. . . . . .
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by duduspace(m): 4:52am On Jan 04, 2009
Praise the lord/Allah/Krishna/Sango/ogun e.t.c. una don finish una wankfest stupid peeps come dey teach people how to speak in tongues for here.

@Mazaje
may that your 9 inches sledgehammer never go down even after plowing through Jungle, desert, savannah, mangrove and all the other fallow and depleted regions it encounters.

@Busybein
may those 2 big bulbs wey dey ya chest de do double pointer from now till kingdom come and may that your down below never lose its elasticity even after a thousand and one Mazajes don reach the 7th heaven and beyond while trying to fathom its hidden treasures.

And the people said,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old School Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / What Does It Mean To Be A "Neither Cold Nor Hot" Christian? - Olamide Obire / Why Would Allah Prefer Christians To Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.