Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,721 members, 7,972,648 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:04 PM

Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief (4490 Views)

The Absurdity Of Atheism / The Absurdity Of God's Omnipresence. / The Absurdity Of The Bible And Biblical Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by fireangels(f): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2009
em em em,

wats d topic again tongue tongue

duduspace:

Praise the lord/Allah/Krishna/Sango/ogun e.t.c. una don finish una wankfest stupid peeps come dey teach people how to speak in tongues for here.

@Mazaje
may that your 9 inches sledgehammer never go down even after plowing through Jungle, desert, savannah, mangrove and all the other fallow and depleted regions it encounters.

@Busybein
may those 2 big bulbs wey dey ya chest de do double pointer from now till kingdom come and may that your down below never lose its elasticity even after a thousand and one Mazajes don reach the 7th heaven and beyond while trying to fathom its hidden treasures.

And the people said,

AMEN
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by fyneguy: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2009
@Mazaje

If you dont believe in miracles, what do u call this? :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpO-ZmlMH0A
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by segyemaro(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2009
na wa oooooooooooooo
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by fyneguy: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by fyneguy: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by fyneguy: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by BloodShed1: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2009
Busybein= Church Heathen

Enough said
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2009
fyneguy:

Even the dead got raised! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZS8QOMqao

fyneguy:

this one na magic abi?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxYO_LdGy50

fyneguy:

and what do u call this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG8Qzmrj4Go

are these what you call miracles?  grin grin grin even the dead got raised indeed. . . . keep on deluding yourself. . . . .

Blood_Shed:

Busybein= Church Heathen

Enough said
grin grin grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by BloodShed1: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2009
mazaje:

grin grin grin

am i lying? The same time she talks about what she does, she mentions the church she attends.

Christians and their contradictory ways.

It was funny in Church not long ago I see some Adidas-faced fool talking rubbish, threatening to kill the taxi driver then as soon as he walks into church, that frown turns upside down and he's on his best behaviour all of a sudden.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2009
Blood_Shed:

am i lying? The same time she talks about what she does, she mentions the church she attends.

It was funny in Church not long ago I see some Adidas-faced fool talking rubbish, threatening to kill the taxi driver then as soon as he walks into church, that frown turns upside down and he's on his best behaviour all of a sudden.

thats how most of them are, they Bleep, steal, lie, slander, kill, and mistreat others only for them to turn around and tell you that god loves you when you tell them the truth.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by BloodShed1: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2009
mazaje:

thats how most of them are, they mess, steal, lie, slander, kill, and mistreat others only for them to turn around and tell you that god loves you when you tell them the truth.

, And ''I feel sorry for you''.

That comment actually aggrevates me. How delusional can people be to not realise the stupidity of their remarks?
Religion really is to me like a mental illness.

Those are some powerful words in your sig by the way LOL
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by fyneguy: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2009
mazaje:

are these what you call miracles?  grin grin grin even the dead got raised indeed. . . . keep on deluding yourself. . . . .
grin grin grin

Ok Mr know-it-all, what do u call those?
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2009
fyneguy:

Ok Mr know-it-all, what do u call those?

stage acting is what i call them, hey if miracles really work we won't be having this conversation, have you ever asked yourself why such "miracles" of raising the dead, healing the blind, the deaf, curing cancer on stage etc only occur in africa? reinard bonkke once claimed to have raised a nigerian pastor from death, please tell him to go and try such a gimmick in germany his home country and lets see what will happen to him. grin grin grin miracles indeed. when pastor chris oyhkilome's wife fell sick why did he take her to the hospital? why did'nt he "heal" her with his supernatural powers even when some of his church members claim that she was attacked by the "devil"? you guys are just too funny.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by BloodShed1: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2009
mazaje:

stage acting is what i call them, hey if miracles really work we won't be having this conversation, have you ever asked yourself why such "miracles" of raising the dead, healing the blind, the deaf, curing cancer on stage etc only occur in africa? reinard bonkke once claimed to have raised a nigerian pastor from death, please tell him to go and try such a gimmick in germany his home country and lets see what will happen to him. grin grin grin miracles indeed. when pastor chris oyhkilome's wife fell sick why did he take her to the hospital? why did'nt he "heal" her with his supernatural powers even when some of his church members claim that she was attacked by the "devil"? you guys are just too funny.

LMAO like I said its like a mental illness. Religion seemsto stop people from paying attention to the little things in life. Simple questions that they just tend to evade thanks to their delusion.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Busybein= Church Heathen

Enough said

better be so
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
Blood_Shed:

I like your posts but "ADIDAS FACED FOOL"?  grin It's funny as hell but you gotta remember that it's a one of the low points of an otherwise beautiful African culture grin grin grin angry angry

mazaje:

stage acting is what i call them, hey if miracles really work we won't be having this conversation, have you ever asked yourself why such "miracles" of raising the dead, healing the blind, the deaf, curing cancer on stage etc only occur in africa? reinard bonkke once claimed to have raised a nigerian pastor from death, please tell him to go and try such a gimmick in germany his home country and lets see what will happen to him. ;[/b]D grin grin miracles indeed. when pastor [b]chris oyhkilome's wife fell sick why did he take her to the hospital? why did'nt he "heal" her with his supernatural powers even when some of his church members claim that she was attacked by the "devil"? you guys are just too funny.

Attacked by the devil. grin grin grin A miracle happened to me too, I was having a migraine headache, so i said "the devil is a liar" and had faith and voila!, the headache was gone. I used the miracle pills called Advil.
I'm sure a christian will take the same scenario to church and call it a spiritual attack!!! idiots
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by BloodShed1: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2009
busybein:

better be so

Or what? Not like you can say or do anything, there isn't much left to say, you just reflected the hypocrisy that is typical in most Christian females.

You can't talk any rubbish to me, have you no shame?! How can you talk about ur sexual antics with no shame and then talk about the Church you went to and carry on your righteous bullshit all of a sudden. Why can't people notice when they do this?

Eediat
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Or what? Not like you can say or do anything, there isn't much left to say, you just reflected the hypocrisy that is typical in most Christian females.

You can't talk any rubbish to me, have you no shame?! How can you talk about ur sexual antics with no shame and then talk about the Church you went to and carry on your righteous bullshit all of a sudden. Why can't people notice when they do this?

Eediat

are u thru?is dis wat u have to say/post?u see some of u lot take d net way too seriously

before i forget sef,how old r u?12,13 or 18?
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2009
Blood_Shed:

Eediat

shocked shocked shocked now wait a sec,i just really read dis,so u r d type that will kill urself over wat an invisible face posted on d net,and not real life

buahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahaahhahahaha grin grin grin grin im loving dis show grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahhahahahahah oh gawdddddd,shame ko,shame ni,kill urself mr man if u want to,but pls dont forget to tell ur creator when u see him dat it was the internet dat killed u grin grin grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by bindex(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2009
Busybein baby whats up? come make wild and hot love to me
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by debosky(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2009
The issue of the original poster is a lack of perspective and little/no understanding of God.

A 'good' God in the poster's understanding does not allow 'bad' things to happen. This is a fallacy.

When God described his creation as 'good' - it meant fit for purpose. Sin came in as a result man fell and things are no longer perfect. Even in the midst of these imperfections, God still intervenes when He chooses to, and according to divine principles and shows forth His Glory.

Furthermore, the Sovereign Nature of God means an explanation of each and every step is not necessary. Even if explained, the limited reasoning ability of man means complete comprehension cannot be achieved.

You do not require the absence of 'bad' things in order to prove that God is Good - His Goodness is an innate quality, it's like being a man, you don't have to reveal your genitals each time or produce children to prove you are a man.

The premises of the poster's reasoning are even flawed. God's design IS perfect, but was corrupted. It will be redeemed eventually, but the human mind struggles with this due to the concept of time. God is beyond and outside of time, so he is not limited by it nor defined by happenings within it.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2009
bindex:

busybein baby whats up? come make wild and hot love to me. . . . . . . .

go and meet blissfullynaughty on d sexuality section,u know u have feelings for her wink

right now I'm with mazaje,and him alone cool

afterwhich i will switch to debosky
tongue ,sauron grin and davidcool
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by BloodShed1: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
busybein:

shocked shocked shocked now wait a sec,i just really read this,so u r d type that will kill yourself over what an invisible face posted on d net,and not real life

buahahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahaahhahahaha grin grin grin grin I'm loving this show grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahahhahahahahah oh gawdddddd,shame ko,shame ni,kill yourself mr man if u want to,but please don't forget to tell ur creator when u see him that it was the internet that killed u grin grin grin

Just give up already. You're making yourself look more retarded than you already are. Like you're getting to me? Abeg shat ap

Why are you asking for my age when its you clearly coming across as immature? E-laughing like we can actually hear you. Eediat.

It's you who clearly has the issue, not me, I just pointed out ur blatant LovePeddler-like, contradictory personality. i bet you're ugly anyway, so just do yourself a favour and quit responding to me and move on.

I bet you look like the loch-ness monster, you should just be the girl that is nice to everyone.

And I don't talk to imaginary beings, but you can pray tp God and ask him why he created such a hoe-ish female. Does God need hoes to preach for him? Well, since he already has paedophiles and murderers doing that, i don't see why he shouldnt have you do the same.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2009
bindex:

Busybein baby whats up? come make wild and hot love to me

bindex kai dan iska ne ko? how dare say such a thing? wild and hot love. angry angry zan yan yan ka ka fa? ka yi a hankali.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2009
Blood_Shed:

i bet you're ugly anywa[/b]y, so just do yourself a favour and quit responding to me and move on.

[b]I bet you look like the loch-ness monster
, you should just be the girl that is nice to everyone.

ur brother adam brody told me d same thingy one day,until those that know me one on one told him to shut the hell up,sweetie u don't know what i look like,so keep wishing busybein is ugly grin grin grin

call me a registered hoe honey,for real i dont care grin grin grin ive been called worse kiss kiss kiss

if u think i flirt then please come to the romance section,I'm sure if u see me flirting there u will die of heart attack,words from invisble faces on d net don't move me because i know me kiss kiss

uncle blood shed abeg comot for road make i see road and better people like mazaje my sweetheart grin grin grin

mazaje:

bindex kai dan iska ne ko? how dare say such a thing? wild and hot love. angry angry zan yan yan ka ka fa? ka yi a hankali.

hello sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2009
@busybein
Nne I need online giarlfriend too oh kwanu grin grin Achorom the one witu mighty ike and any other thing to match  grin grin grin

How much wouldu this cost maka my container di na high sea grin grin grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

@busybein
Nne I need online giarlfriend too oh kwanu grin grin Achorom the one witu mighty ike and any other thing to match  grin grin grin

How much wouldu this cost maka my container di na high sea grin grin grin

hahahahahah chris chris,happy new year hon,long time no see,how body kiss kiss kiss

d babe go cost some cash oo,how much r u ready to give out? cheesy cheesy
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2009
hahahahahah chris chris,happy new year hon,long time no see,how body Kiss Kiss Kiss

d babe go cost some cash oo,how much r u ready to give out? Cheesy Cheesy

NNe body dey for cloth, happy new year to you too.
You don't have to worry about ego na, I am onyenuku 1 of the whole igbo land grin grin
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by icecold2(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
are u through?is this what u have to say/post?u see some of u lot take d net way too seriously

lmao

u sure do like 2 contradict yourself
if we are talkin about pips that take tins on d net seriously
u are definitely numero one

aw can i 4get how seriously u took my post on d igbo thread,
Lol
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2009
busybein:

hahahahahah chris chris,happy new year hon,long time no see,how body kiss kiss kiss

d babe go cost some cash oo,how much r u ready to give out? cheesy cheesy

busybein what is this? why are you kissing chris? which kin wife be dis? angry angry angry take ya time ohh. mazaje is a thug ohhh.
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by busybein: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2009
mazaje:

busybein what is this? why are you kissing chris? which kin wife be this? angry angry angry take ya time ohh. mazaje is a thug ohhh.

ahhh no naw,mazaje stop being jealous naaa,its a brotherly kiss i gave to chris nothing more,d real kiss belongs to u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Chrisbenogor:

NNe body dey for cloth, happy new year to you too.
You don't have to worry about ego na, I am onyenuku 1 of the whole igbo land grin grin

money for hand babe for bed,give me money first grin cheesy
Re: Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief by mazaje(m): 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2009
busybein:

ahhh no naw,mazaje stop being jealous naaa,its a brotherly kiss i gave to chris nothing more,d real kiss belongs to u kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

money for hand babe for bed,give me money first grin cheesy
i dont need your kisses which one be money for hand babe for bed. . . . . why are you cheating on mazaje the guy with the magic bulala? chris can never fire you like mazaje.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / " / Could The Universe Exist Without A Creator?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.